Should be mine

You're the only one

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~ *gifts please haha thank you, just kidding, you, subscribing to this story are already enough for me 😚😊😊*

ANYWAYS, WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE SUPER JUNIOR'S COMEBACK? ME!!! HAHAHAHA

AND SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER, THIS WILL BE BOORRIIINGG..

=========================================

Super Junior was on the plane as they are just waiting for it to take off and Ryeowook could just sigh against the window, he tilted his head towards the person beside him and it was none other than Leeteuk. 

The said leader, although he doesn't really know what's going on could sense something is off with one of their maknaes because why is he sitting beside him when he should be sitting beside his boyfriend? 

And Leeteuk wanted to help them but he doesn't know how, he is afraid that one of them may snapped at him, so being an eomma to them all, he just watch over them and if his help was desperately needed then that was the time to intervene with their 'problem'. 

Ryeowook knew, he knew that some noticed how he is behaving towards Yesung but he have to avoid him as long as he can, he knew he is acting cowardly but really, that is what he thinks of himself.

So he heaved a long sigh, but he mentally promised that he will confront Yesung after their fanmeeting in Japan. 

He gave a glance at Yesung who is busy taking selcas probably for his instagram account, he chuckled as he saw Yesung holding his phone up high as if he was trying to get him on picture.

No Ryeowook, he probably wants to fill all in, not just you. 

"Yesung hyung, take picture with me!" Eunhyuk said as he held up the phone in front of him and he wrapped an arm around Yesung.

Eunhyuk is sitting beside Yesung so he could easily take a selfie with him while Ryeowook and Leeteuk was behind Shindong and Donghae who is behind Eunhyuk and Yesung.

Ryeowook could only just frown when he saw his boyfriend happily complied at Eunhyuk's request, then he thought of what Kyuhyun said to him. 

Do I have to consider breaking up with him? right, if I will confront him, then he will probably do that.

Though Ryeowook is not sure why is he thinking of this, he just close his eyes and thought of how to confront his boyfriend.

If he really like Eunhyuk hyung, then how can they be together? Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung are together, so where would he place though?

As he questioned himself, Ryeowook felt like crying by just thinking about Yesung admitting to fall out of love from him and instead fall in love with another guy. 

Ryeowook then was startled when someone pulled him into a hug and he felt soft lips connected on his forehead. He looked up and saw Leeteuk smiling down at him. 

"Leeteuk hyung?—"

"Does it hurt so much for you to cry, Ryeowook ah?"

Ryeowook widen his eyes as he gently touched his cheeks, it is wet and that means he cried, he cried unconciously. 

And he couldn't contain himself anymore, Ryeowook let it all out. He wrapped his arms on Leeteuk's waist as he cried harder, he doesn't want to cry though, his eyes are betraying him. 

Leeteuk just sighed as he caressed Ryeowook's head against his chest.

But they didn't know that Yesung took a glance towards them as he sent a deadly glare against Leeteuk. 

 

After some hours of being on a plane, the plane landed at Japan's airport, all the members gathered their things and went down the plane. 

They saw many fans waiting for them and they smile at the sight, Ryeowook shouldn't let fans see him in this state so he composed himself and be that cute eternal maknae he is as he gave a smile to everyone there. 

He was startled though when Yesung went beside him "I believe we have to talk over something" Yesung said, his voice are low that sends shivers on Ryeowook's body.

Ryeowook couldn't think of way to escape and how to avoid him, but he felt a sudden relief when he saw Kyuhyun waving his hands at them and so without a second thought, he ran towards him, leaving a confused yet angry Yesung. 


Once all of the members reunited with their maknae, they went to van waiting for them to bring them on the hotel where they'll be staying. 

Just like earlier, Ryeowook didn't sit beside Yesung and choose to sit beside Kyuhyun, he felt so good reunited with him. 

Kyuhyun tried to glance at Yesung and he was surprised at how intense his stare towards him, but instead of getting scared, he let out a smirk and wrapped his arm around Ryeowook who just chuckle at his action and leaned towards him. 

Yesung looked away, thinking of reason why Kyuhyun look at him like that, as if he is provoking him into something, and why does he have to hold his boyfriend like that?

Yesung couldn't really understand, although he is certain that there is a problem betweem them and Ryeowook, he couldn't really pinpoint what the hell it was, and it makes his head aching just by thinking of it.

So he promised to himself to he will talk with Ryeowook after their fanmeeting, and this time he would not let the younger to run away from him.

"Hey hyung, are you okay?" Eunhyuk ask Yesung, worried about the older.

Yesung shook his head and close his eyes "Don't talk to me" he just answered and Eunhyuk just pout.


Super Junior arrived at the hotel where they are staying and they are lucky enough to have rooms for themselves, as soon as their manager dismissed them, they rush towards their room but not Heechul as he still raised his phone high to take a video of his adventure for his youtube channel.

As the members settled on their own rooms, Ryeowook, inside his room finish digging on his things to find suitable clothes for the day, as he was about to go on the bathroom, he received a text coming from Kyuhyun asking him to go out with him. 

Ryeowook smiled as he texted him his reply. 

After some minutes, he went outside his room as well as the other room's door across him flew open too, revealing their maknae. 

Kyuhyun fixed his eyes on his bestfriends. 

He's so beautiful...

Ryeowook shyly glanced up at Kyuhyun and decided to speak up "Yah! we need to hurry, we have to rehearse some of our performance for tonight" Ryeowook stated and Kyuhyun just smiled. 

"Do we have to ask some  staff to film us? I want our journey here to be uploaded on our YouTube channel"

Ryeowook stared at him for a second. "Why don't we just film ourselves? we can either upload it on your sns or youtube channel, that way we filmed ourselves and at the same time, we enjoyed the views on the street right?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Well, if you want it to be like that,  that's okay for me...let's go now?" He said as he took Ryeowook's hand and made their way out. 

Not knowing that there is someone who saw them the entire time they are talking.


Yesung clenched his fist hardly, he swear he could punch anybody right now, he paced around his room and punched the wall. 

"What the hell...what the hell...." he keeps repeating under his breath. 

Just then, a knock on his door was heard and he glared at the door, composing himself, he went towards the door and opened it, revealing their main dancer, Eunhyuk. 

"Hey, hyung...ahmm are you okay?" Eunhyuk said as he saw Yesung's hand which had a little blood on it. 

"Tsk. please not now, Hyukjae, I am not in a mood" Yesung said as he sat on his bed. Eunhyuk followed him behind.

Eunhyuk pointed at Yesung's knuckles, and asked, "What happened?" but Yesung doesn't give a damn care on answering the question. Eunhyuk sighed again and just shook his head as he grabbed Yesung's hand but the latter yanked it away from him as he stood up.

"Why are you still here?! can't you ing notice that I don't want you to be here?!" Yesung doesn't want to snapped on Eunhyuk but the latter is really getting on his nerves. 

"Tss..I just want to treat your wound.." Eunhyuk mumbled. 

"And you ing thought that I can't treat it myself?!" Yesung shouted again and Eunhyuk shook his head again, hearing Yesung cussed is actually normal since he always cuss but this time, Eunhyuk felt strange at his hyung's behaviour. 

"Hyung...it's Wookie right?" Eunhyuk asked in a serious tone. 

"What do you care?" Yesung spat out. He heard a deep sigh coming from Eunhyuk.

"I know, you are a bit off nowadays, and it's strange you didn't sat next to Wookie on the plane" Eunhyuk said and Yesung snorted. 

"The hell, my boyfriend was supposed to sit beside me yet you occupied it fast, so he has no ing choice but to sit next to Leeteuk hyung!" Yesung could feel his vein in the head nearly popping as he throw a death glare towards Eunhyuk. 

"Oh..is that so? why didn't you tell me?" Eunhyuk said, looking down.

"Do I really need to tell you that? use your common sense please,"

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. He stood up and hugged Yesung. "Even though I tease you always, I'm still here for you, hyung, we're still here for you so please don't hide things from us"

Yesung glared at him though he hugged Eunhyuk back. 

Unbeknownst to them, they're not the only persons inside the room, there is someone too, the person then picked up his phone as he began to take shots of the two hugging. 

 

After eating, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook decided to go walking in the park, this is not their first time in Japan but Ryeowook couldn't help but to feel mesmerized at the surroundings. 

Kyuhyun watched how Ryeowook's eyes brighten up at the sightings, just as what he's doing to his heart now. 

Kyuhyun knew that it is wrong to admire Ryeowook when he has a boyfriend already. But how can he blame himself when he was drowned, fallen deep in love. The love he felt for Ryeowook was too much, that this love can push him to do some things he shouldn't be doing. 

Drastic measures needed to be called on. 

Kyuhyun smirked while trailing his bestfriend with his eyes. The latter looked so happy, taking pictures of himself. 

"Kyuhyun ah!" Ryeowook was running towards him. 

Then Kyuhyun remembered something from the past, 

He mumbled something under his breath, "You should be mine, Ryeowook, should be mine" He smirked.