Last

You're the only one

Third Person's POV

All of the members gathered around one room. The long awkward silence existed. All were silent, exchanging glances at each other.

Leeteuk breaks the silence with a sigh, "I already told manager that we have things to talk over with. We should all make things clear now—"

"You know, I don't really understand everything but you know what, I am mad. I've been doting on our maknaes since then, especially on you, Kyuhyun, but when I heard of what you did to Ryeowook, I suddenly asked myself if I really know you or not," Eunhyuk said in a low voice. He wants to add something to what he said but he's afraid he might say something he will regret. 

Kyuhyun smirked slightly, "I hardly don't believe on that," He murmured. 

Eunhyuk glared at him, ready to launch himself at Kyuhyun but, "Would you all let Ryeowook talk?! Eunhyuk! stay ing still!" Yesung snapped. 

Heechul raised his eyebrows at Yesung and alter his gaze to the one beside him. Ryeowook was shifting uncomfortably on his seat. 

Everyone waited for Ryeowook to speak, yet their eternal maknae didn't have the courage to talk. 

"Wookie ah, it's alright, come on." Shindong try to encourage him. 

Ryeowook look at each of his co-members eyes. His gaze lingers long at Kyuhyun's, next is on Eunhyuk and lastly to his sweet boyfriend who was helding his hand.

He inhaled deeply. "This was all a misunderstanding," Ryeowook started. 

"Misunderstanding? The what? The one with Kyuhyun doing that to you?" Donghae asked. 

"Donghae." Leeteuk scolded him for interrupting. 

"You can go on now, Ryeowook." Siwon said. 

"F-for Kyuhyun, I wanted to settle things with him later. This is about my relationship with Yesung hyung. I misunderstand things, and that was the root of all of this problem." He gave an experimental glance at his co-members, seeing if they are attentively listening to him. They are, so he decided to continue. 

"It all started when one day I've watched a compilation of Ye Hyuk moments,"

"Ye Hyuk? what the hell is that?" Donghae asked again and he was scolded again for interrupting. 

"I-I was just gonna visit Heechul hyung's youtube channel to see its contents, but that video show up on the recommendations. I clicked on it and I watched it. It made me upset. I scroll down to read comments. A lot of people saying it was a good compilation videos, they are suited for each other, they're literally like a married couple,"

Yesung wants to say something but decided not to—or I would just be letting out a series of curse words. He doesn't know whether to smack Ryeowook's head for thinking of such nonsense or kiss the hell out of him to knock some sense to him. 

Maybe the latter, but maybe later. 

Ryeowook shifted his gaze at Eunhyuk as the latter asked him, "Don't tell me Ye Hyuk is me and Yesung hyung." Ryeowook nodded as an answer. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae both gasped. "What?!" They both shouted. 

"Wait, so that's why you're crying when I found you that day. And you're saying something about Kyuhyun—" Shindong was cut-off by Yesung. 

"Our maknae here turns out that he was telling lies to my boyfriend. You think I wouldn't notice, Kyuhyun? You like Ryeowook, I know you like him, but that was so low of you to say things like that just so you can have Ryeowook." Yesung said as he gritted his teeth. 

Heechul was suddenly interested, but at the same time, disappointed about Kyuhyun. "Wow, really, Kyuhyun, do you want me to continue beating you? One punch from me last night is not enough huh. If it wasn't for Leeteuk, I will kick the hell out of you. You know that Ryeowook and Yesung are together and yet you are squeezing your way between them." Heechul said, annoyed and mad. 

"W-well, I don't know that Kyuhyun likes me but please I wanted to talk to him privately. As for what he had said, part of it seems so true. Yesung hyung always entertains Eunhyuk hyung. I feel that he doesn't have time for me that's why I avoided him. And I learn about more moments between them that tells me he is cheating—"

Yesung wore a scowl on his face. Really me? cheating? I can't even think of doing something bad like that yet I am accused of it? Ryeowook should trust me more and not anyone! He should believe in me! 

"Wait, so that's why you ordered me to take a photo of Yesung and Eunhyuk hugging. For you to make Ryeowook see it, am I right, Kyuhyun?" Heechul turn his gaze at Kyuhyun and asked, still mad at their maknae. 

Kyuhyun hungs his head low. The other members looked at him with a shocked face. 

Ryeowook stood up, tears flowing freely from his eyes. He was mad, he felt betrayed. He couldn't take all of this anymore so he ran off, alarming everyone.

Yesung stood up as he follows his boyfriend. Kyuhyun decided to follow his bestfriend too, but a hand gripping on his wrist preventing him to go,

"Leeteuk hyung,"

"Kyuhyun ah—"

Kyuhyun pried Leeteuk's hands off of his wrist. "This is the perfect time to ask for Ryewook's forgiveness, although I don't expect him to forgive me but I want to tell him everything so please,"

Leeteuk sighed as he slowly nodded. Kyuhyun gave him a smile and he left. 

The others exchanges glances, "From what I recall about what Ryeowook is telling us earlier, I do have something to do with this, right?" Eunhyuk said. 

Heechul rolled his eyes, "That is just a whole misunderstanding Kyuhyun inflicted on Ryeowook. Just wait for those three here and you four could talk. I just need a sorry from that kid, damn, I still can't believe Kyuhyun can do that. I'm out of here." He said as he lazily stood up to leave. 

Shindong sighed. This is getting out of hand, "Eunhyuk is not the only one who is involve here, we are all involve here. Maybe Ryeowook feels uncomfortable of us teasing Yesung hyung with Eunhyuk,"

"Of course," Donghae said. "I don't get it why you are teasing the two of them when Eunhyuk have me and Yesung hyung have Wookie!"

Siwon glared at Donghae, "You are teasing them too,"

Donghae blink at him, "Uhmm really?"

Eunhyuk could just stare at them. 


====

Yesung glance around but he couldn't find where Ryeowook ran off. Heechul saw him and approach him. 

"Yesung,"

"I couldn't find him, hyung."

Heechul nodded as he searched with his eyes too but he couldn't find him also. Just then they saw Kyuhyun running down on a bench and their eyes spotted their eternal maknae who is crying hardly. 

Yesung was about to go there but Heechul gripped his shoulders and shook his head. 

"Let them talk. Atleast let Kyuhyun explain himself."

"What? How could I let that? What if that bastard will do something to Ryeowook again? I couldn't let that!"

"He will not. We're here to look out for Ryeowook. Just let Kyuhyun talk to him."

Yesung hissed, still not wanting to just watch but he will let Kyuhyun explain himself to his boyfriend. 


===

Kyuhyun's heart broke at the sight of his bestfriend, helplessly crying his heart out. He suddenly wants to kill himself for hurting Ryeowook like this. He suddenly realized how much of a selfish bastard he was. 

Heaving a deep, painful sigh, he took a seat beside Ryeowook as he readied himself to talk. "Wookie ah," He started. 

Ryeowook barely lifted his head when he heard someone call his name. He thought it was Yesung who found him, 

"What are you doing here?" Ryeowook managed to ask through his broken sobs. 

"I want to tell you everything but I don't know where to start. I guess I have to start from the most important, Ryeowook, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the things I told you. I'm sorry for almost destroying your relationship. I'm sorry for," He swallowed before continuing, "—for doing that to you. I'm just—I couldn't think straight at that moment, just wanting to have you for myself." He paused for a while, glancing at Ryeowook. He stood up as he kneel in front of Ryeowook who was watching him with wide eyes. 

"Kyuhyun,"

He took Ryeowook's hand. A stray tear fall from his eye. "I like you, no I love you. You want to know for how long? Since I first saw you. Since I debuted with this group,"

"Kyuhyun, I didn't know—"

"But those times, I haven't realized it yet. I thought I'm just feeling those because you are the one who warm up to me. Then it grew stronger until I just couldn't hide it anymore. It took me years to finally had the guts to confess but Yesung hyung beat me into it—"

"You are—"

Kyuhyun nodded, looking straight into Ryeowook's eyes. "Yes, I was there when he confessed to you. I just watched you two even though my hands are trembling from anticipation for your answer. I thought I still have a chance when you look like you are having a second thought about his confession. But it turns out that you're just overwhelmed, cause you love him too, right, Ryeowook?"

He tear his gaze away from Ryeowook but still caressing the latters hand. "I felt your happiness when you are with him so I promise you will have my support. I was hurt but your happiness is more important than my feelings so I just continue loving you from afar. I've been discreet about my feelings but I know Yesung hyung could see through me but choose not to deal with me. Until this issue of yours came, I took advantage of it. When you enlist, I promise to myself to fight for my feelings when we finish our duty, it was just my dark mind ordering me but it gave me a feeling that I've been longing to have, your love. So I told you all of those lies, for you to fell out of love with Yesung hyung and to love me instead but I guess this evilness takes control of me and it leads to that unforgivable action I did to you. I'm sorry, Ryeowook, I'm sorry that I failed you as your bestfriend." Kyuhyun finishes his speech off with tears falling from his eyes freely. 

Ryeowook couldn't sink those words in. Atleast for this moment, he tried. But one thing is for sure. This is all...

"It's all my fault," He whispered. If Kyuhyun hadn't have those feelings for him then things wouldn't go like this. Kyuhyun gave him a confused look. 

"Ryeo—"

"This...This all happened because of me, Kyu. I don't have the right to get mad at you, at Yesung hyung, at Eunhyuk hyung or at anyone on the group—"

"No, don't blame yourself. You have done nothing. You have all the rights to be mad at me. I did inappropriate things to you and I told you lies. If there's anyone who is at fault, it is me. It is me, Wookie" Kyuhyun said, his head was hung low because of embarassment and guilt. 

Ryeowook stared at his bestfriend and let out a soft giggle. Kyuhyun looked up to him confusedly.

"Why are you—"

"Okay, okay, we're all at fault here. If we keep tossing the blame like this, it will get us nowhere."

"But aren't you mad at me? For all that lies and what I did to you recently? I'm sorry, Ryeowook. I won't ask for your forgiveness because I don't deserve that—"

"I forgive you,"

Kyuhyun stared at him wide-eyed. He opens his mouth to speak but no words was coming out from him so he decided not to.

"Kyuhyun, of course, I got mad, betrayed and sad but I understand you. You felt hurt because the one that you have feelings won't be having those feelings for you back. I'm sorry but despite all of this, I still love Yesung hyung but I don't want to lose you also as my greatest and closest friend. Kyu, we are bestfriends right? We should get along always cause we are the maknae on top!" Ryeowook enthusiastically said though his sobs barely subsided but he wore a smile.

Kyuhyun was baffled. How can Ryeowook still be like this? How can he still be smiling despite the pain he went through because of me?

Kyuhyun reached for Ryeowook's hand and brushed his thumb against it, "Yesung hyung is so lucky to have an angel like you, Wookie. Of course, we're the maknae on top, the only maknaes left on the group, of course we should get along. Thank you for forgiving me, Ryeowook." Kyuhyun let out a smile, a smile of relief.

Tell me, how could I move on if you're like this, Wookie?

Kyuhyun stood up as he offered his hand to Ryeowook, "I guess we should go back now."

Ryeowook smiled as he took Kyuhyun's hand and nodded. They paused for a bit, giggling to each other as they wiped the tears on their cheeks.

===

Yesung had to admit that he was happy for his boyfriend and Kyuhyun. But he will still have to talk to their youngest.

"Hyung, let's go." He said to Heechul and the latter just followed him.

===

When Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went back, they saw Eunhyuk who looks like he is waiting for them.

Ryeowook avoided Eunhyuk's gaze when it landed on him. Eunhyuk was hurt when Ryeowook refused to look at him but nevertheless he went towards their two maknaes and hugged them.

"I'm so worried!" He exclaimed. Kyuhyun chuckled as he hugged the older back. Ryeowook was struggling to keep himself from crying again.

They went inside and went to where they're having the talk earlier. Just then, Yesung and Heechul came back.

"Okay, you four should talk." Heechul said. But before he could leave, Kyuhyun tugged on his wrist.

"Hyung, I should be out of the picture this time. I already have talk with Ryeowook and this time I want forgiveness from my members also for my recklessness." Kyuhyun turn to Eunhyuk, still standing beside Heechul. "Eunhyuk hyung, I'm sorry—"

Eunhyuk held out his hand as if to stop Kyuhyun from talking, "I forgive you, I understand. Just don't be like that anymore okay?"

Kyuhyun nodded and hugged Eunhyuk. "Thanks for being understanding, hyung. I really felt guilty for using you."

Eunhyuk flicked his forehead, "You should be, brat! But we're not yet done okay! You still have an earful of words to heard from me."

Kyuhyun nodded and Heechul and him left. 

Ryeowook fidgeted on his seat when he felt stares towards him. He looked up and sighed, "Eunhyuk hyung—"

"You, too. No need to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong and seriously? you are jealous of me? I already have Donghae, Wookie ah. How come you think of me as a cheater? I won't have the heart to do that! I love Donghae so much for me to do that!"

"I'm sorry, hyung..."

Eunhyuk wiped Ryeowook's tears that is starting to flow uncontrollably. "Do you want me to block those fans who pairs me with Yesung hyung?"

Ryeowook panicked at what Eunhyuk suggested, "Hyung, no need for such reckless action. We can't blame them though, our fans have their own preferences and it's not like they know about me and Yesung hyung—"

"You speak to soon, Ryeowook." Yesung said. "You don't know the power of a fan. They can get into every detail whether it was as small as a thing that could never be seen by the eye."

"I agree!" Eunhyuk said. "So stop crying hmm? you will look ugly if you don't stop."

"You're the only one who is ugly here!" Yesung said. (No, Yesung, Eunhyuk is not ugly.)

"See how could you think that I am having an affair with him when he hates me!" Eunhyuk said. 

"Yeah, atleast you knew that you're annoying and I hate you." Yesung stood up and took Ryeowook's hand. 

(Super Junior members and also ex-members including Zhoumi and Henry love each other. No hates.)

===

They learn that the members gathered up inside Leeteuk's room. So the three of them went there. 

Just as they open the door, they saw all of them hugging the life out of their youngest and laughing to God knows what. 

Donghae notice them first and he marched towards them. Eunhyuk thought his boyfriend went for him but Donghae went passed him and pulled Ryeowook towards him and hugged their eternal maknae. 

"Donghae hyung?" Soon all of them hugged Ryeowook too. 

"I'm sorry Wookie ah! We will never tease Yesung with Eunhyuk anymore!" Leeteuk said. 

"Yeah, if we've known it will affect you this much—we're sorry." Siwon said as he ruffled Ryeowook's hair. 

Ryeowook smiled at them. "It's okay hyungs. I'm okay now."

"That's good to hear, maknae ah." Heechul said. 

Eunhyuk snorted. "This was all just awkward. Don't get me wrong but I like Ryeowook more than Yesung hyung. If I have to choose between them, I obviously—" Eunhyuk didn't have the chance to complete his sentence when Yesung threw an empty bottle at him. 

"I don't like you too, !" He shouted. Eunhyuk just stuck out his tongue at him and proceeded to hug Ryeowook. He even kiss him in his cheeks and Yesung threw another empty bottle at him again. 

"Stay the away from my boyfriend!"

====

Ryeowook and Yesung was inside Yesung's room. Sitting side by side on the bed. 

A moment of silence occured, until Ryeowook was the first to talk. 

"Hyung, I'm really sorry."

Yesung slightly smiled as he faced his boyfriend. "Just how many times do you have to say sorry hmm?"

"Sorry,"

"For the hundredth time again."

"Are we okay now, hyung?"

"Wookie, we're okay. You are the only one who thinks that we are not." Yesung held Ryeowook's hands and brought it near his lips and planted a kiss on it. "There is no perfect relationship. Every relationship has to go through a thousands of misunderstandings. But if our love is enough, we could conquer all of that, do you get me, Ryeowook ah?"

Ryeowook nodded. "Yes, hyung."

Yesung sighed, "I still want to talk with Kyuhyun."

Ryeowook shifted his hands and placed it on top of Yesung's ones. "No need, hyung. Everything is clear for him now. I can only offer friendship for him, He understands now that is you, who I fell in love with, and wanted to be with, all the times."

Yesung let out a sweet smile at what Ryeowook had said. "Okay, I'm glad he wouldn't interfere with us anymore."

He pulled Ryeowook to his lap to make the latter straddle him. Ryeowook blushed at the intimacy. 

"Hyung—"

"Sorry for not having enough time for you. I think that is one of the problems which lead to this."

"Hyung, you don't have to—"

"I love you so much, Ryeowook. Always remember that. There is no one but you. You're the only one, Ryeowook ah. And please no more misunderstandings okay. Tell me anything, everything that is bothering you. We are a couple, we should always share our problems with each other and would find solution to it together, okay?"

"Yes, hyung, no more misunderstandings."

"And always trust me as I trust you."

"Yes, I trust you. I believe in you. I love you, Yesung hyung."

"I love you, too, baby." Yesung grinned. 

And the two of them shared a passionate kiss. 

=========================================

A/N: And it ended with a kiss 😚😚😚

Hehe. Sorry if its lame for an end chapter.

Anyway, thank you for all of those who subscribed, voted, commented and read this story. It was highly appreciated and I always looking forward to it.

Thank you. Thank you. And thank you 💙💙💙

Let's support Super Junior all the way!