Sunna: Chapter Two

Entirely You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After saying short goodbye to dad, I went into the bus that packed with another passenger. Not really surprising, since it’s summer now. Tourist came to spend a holiday here, and the local wanting to go outside of this place that say no to beach and hill. I sat on the seat and feeling not so happy seeing a guy in his thirty by my seat, looking at me with smile and that’s not really pleasing. I sat as far as I can from him. I hope the person on the next single seat is a female, maybe she wants to help me to get rid of sitting next by male stranger that I am not comfortable with. I slightly took a peek at him, looking at me longer than any other people I know. I sighed slowly and turn my head away and there’s a guy my age with a really short haircut and cosy baggy T and short jeans. He has a sling bag with him and a bucket hat by his hand. Doesn’t really look at me currently and sitting by the next single seat. No, no, no, this is not what I wanted.

I take a deep breath. Come on Sunna, this trip only took five hours. I shook my head and turn to the guy with short hair.

“Excuse me,” I said with a low harsh voice, from not talking for too long, and tried to keep down from making loud voice in the really quiet bus. He looks at me with frown.

“Can we exchange seat please?” I tried to make him understand what I am trying to say by eyeing my eyes to the guy next to me.

“No, just sit where you were supposed to,” he scoffs and turned his body away from me and put his bucket hat and earphone on and I can see his hand adjusting the volume more and more. I gasped. I am only asking a favour, he doesn’t need to be that bitter. He’s more terrible than a guy next to me.

So here I am, trying to adapt this all in the next five hours. I tried listening to a song, and hoping I could drown into the music or fall asleep sooner. But it’s not really working for me. Thankfully the guy next to me already in deep sleep, I could turn my head his way and look out into the window and enjoy the view. From the small alley surrounded by hills to deserted long road with a really few other vehicle and the side of the road filled with unnamed place. There’s a garden of flowers and also wild flower spot by spot or a really spacious field. All through those enjoyable view to the very long highway across the sea into the next land. The sky is so clear with the puffy cloud all around the way and the shining sparkling ocean speaking to the salty breezy air. As if they are having a daily conversation.

Time passed by and we are almost into the big city that we have in mind. I put the earphone inside the small round box and put it in my bag. I took out the small mirror and check my face. A little bit swollen and my face looks clean and soft.

The bus stopped and one by on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter