7th

From day one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 7th

The end of...

 

Amber is engaged to her own schedule now that she's offered a job doing gigs around the big city of Seoul. She was too busy to think about her inexistence love life that she's almost used to it already. Now that she's free from getting any more hurt, she is focusing her life on things that make her happy.

It is another day of her having a gig in the central area of the town. It's an outdoor concert where the indie artists gathered as Amber was invited to be the guest-star. Amber has been thinking about this lately and planning on bringing some musicians to collaborate with her. Now that she finally could show her fans some of her work, she can't help but be excited about performing with her band later.

She's jamming with her unplugged guitar when the door of their backstage room opened, making the drummer and guitarist turned their head to the door. Looking very much clueless as someone walks in without knocking.

When Amber noticed them, she is turning her head to the direction of their gaze.

 

It's her... How long since the last time I saw her, again?

 

She was perplexed when she sees the girl that she's been avoiding all this time. Amber looked at Eunwoo, silently asking for his explanation on how could this woman she dearly avoided could have access to their room.

The guys, in their nature, looking at her like she's somewhat a gem. Those fair skins, beautiful and graceful face added with her delicate yet elegant and firm strides really can stupefy them.

But that could only make Amber scoffed because hell, she's taken already.

She shook her head as she shooed away those thoughts, that's enough to give a pang in her chest already.

Amber could feel someone nudging her when Krystal walked to where she was sitting, She knows better then that every stride contains her desperation. She can see her anger was accumulated the moment she saw her in the backstage room. With her friend from her office, Sunny, trailing behind her amidst a rather shocked grimace, finally, standing a meter away from the girl with a guitar. Her emotion flares up in front of the watching eyes even with the mere stare at the now standing up tomboy.

When all the people around them seem to be clueless about what was happening between the two, Eunwoo clueing all of them and the makeup artists to leave the room immediately, including Sunny to give them two more privacy. The guys were protesting at first, yet with the way Krystal didn't budge from her position, eyes still on Amber, they began to figure that this must be something important.

With that, they left the room in silence while glancing at Krystal, still mesmerized even before they closed the door.

 

After the room went silent with only the two girls inside, Amber turned her body to her, looking much prepared. She held the hem of her black shirts in nervous, "Two. Months.", Krystal started, "Two ing months you've been avoiding me", 

 

If Amber wasn't sane enough, she could've faced her with a wave of equal bitterness. Each of her steps only bringing Krystal closer to the already stiffed Amber in the dressing table. Looking away, she thinks that she shouldn't get wavered by her mere sentiment.

"That's the best for you" as if it's the wrongest answer Amber could ever give to her, Krystal snapped at her,

"Who the hell you think you are, judging what's best for me?"

"Exactly, I am no one, see? so now just please go. We have nothing to discuss any further"

"Why you act like this?"

          If the previous minutes Amber could only see how furious Krystal was, now what she can only see was tears rolling down the pale of her soft cheeks, looking dejected from the way she gazes into her face, Amber wavered. She could notice just how depressed the young woman is from the approximate distance, the dark circles in her eyes and slightly messy hair would be a total proof she was having rough weeks, Amber would doubt it's merely because of her absence. In contrast, her heart is softened just from watching at how affected Krystal from whatever problems that she currently has, her heart screamed for empathy.

"I'm giving myself space to breath", she finally reasoned out

 

That kinda triggered Krystal, she's frowned and scoffed at the same time

 

"You're an egoistic , didn't you know that?"

 

"You're right", Amber turned her body to put her guitar on the couch, feeling that she perhaps wouldn't accept any of her reasons, "You just know it?"

 

"No, I've known it since you left. You're so full of yourself, so rude, so mental, has it ever came to your mind that I deeply loathed you?"

 

That made Amber tightened her fists, "I don't need for a bossy classmate to reminded me of that"

 

 

 

 

 

"You still like me, don't you? That's why you're pulling away from me", 

 

Amber narrowed her eyes, feeling somehow intrigued as she can feel where this conversation would lead to,

"Whatever you think"

 

"And what do you expect me to do? to chase you when you're avoiding me?", the taller girl busying herself as she can really sense Krystal is about to have her peak, she's preparing herself for the worst now,

"You're wrong Amber if you think so, because I wouldn't"

 

Krystal knows what she said, and she has enough, "I trusted you, I really trusted myself to you for believing that you wouldn't come and leave me alone ever again"

" you for that, I'm done with you"

 

Amber knows that words could really hurt her to the point that she can feel it slit her chest, but hell, the hurt feeling is beyond that. She didn't know what to say but mentally breaking down upon that harsh words that Krystal pulled to her, the fact that she can really shut Amber's mouth is completely still vali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter