3rd

From day one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

  Chapter 3

Lonely years

 

 

          "Do I have some dirt on my face?", he asked Krystal as the latter looking at his face intently.

It is a normal day for them both, strolling around Krystal's neighborhood when they have no schedule like today. The last time Kai promised her to take her on a date he turned out to cancel it so he just has the urge to pay for it today. Well, that is quite tolerable for him as it is worth the many blessings that he nowadays received. His start-up business is starting to pull off, the shareholders beginning to acknowledge him and his family is thanking him for rebranding the company that their late father left for them.

Now that everything is on track and under his control, he can't help but loosen up a bit, beginning to focus on his partner whose hand he is holding just now. Kai turned his head at her with admiration. This girl with that contagious smile has been so supportive, she is nothing but a ball of support in his dark times. She has always there for him whenever he thought that he wanted to give up. She willingly did anything just so he wouldn't doubt what he did for the company. Making a new one hasn't been smooth for him, by only left with the knowledge to start the same business from his father, he surely needed someone to lean on whenever he thought that continuing his father's path was just wasting his time.

Looking at that soft orbs does a tingling feeling in his chest, he can't count how many times the girl making him feels like this. She compliments all of him, she completes him in almost everything. Even the veins in his sturdy hand really fit with the soft delicate hand of hers, molding into one whenever he pulled her closer and intertwined it. It is still a mystery for him on why do God creates this girl with bewitching eyes sets only for him, gosh he can even give everything just so she will be by his side until they grow old together. 

          "Okay, now you look stupid wearing that smile", she returned his words right when they stopped to look at the large pond from the long stairs where they stood.

          "I could never get bored looking stupid so I can see that smile of yours every day"

That somehow really does making Krystal blushed, even though she can't count how many times does the guy saying that to her. She admits this stroll really does soothe the tension she has for her work. She misses the days like this when she can always count on him and be there whenever she was getting bored or needs someone to lean on. She smiled upon the thoughts and pulling him closer when the phone in her hand chimed in, indicating a new text coming in her phone.

           "Who's that?", Kai is curious, looking at her phone when she read the new text

          "Oh, it's just Sunny", She turned off her phone, "Why don't we head to the ice cream truck now? I want ice cream", she pouts, trying to get on her way to make her fiance treat her ice cream. The guy is smiling at her instantly, well it's rare for her to ask something from him, so he's glad she begins to be familiar with the thought of him buying her things. Well, I got money now anyway.

On the other hand, Krystal was just masking her grin as she was relieved that Kai didn't seem to be curious about it any further. How can she explains that the one who texted her is the Amber he fully aware of having the hots for his girlfriend in high school. He was actually didn't know about it, not if Jess didn't mention it in their engagement day, exactly when they were reminiscing about their old days, making him furrowing his thick brows at her because that was new to him. She never bothered to mention it though.

          Not when he will surely get mad at her like last Tuesday when he found out about the video the other girl uploaded in her YT. Gosh, that was a nightmare for her, because surely, a jealous Kai would be the worst version of him. He can get really abusive, to himself actually. She remembered that time when he tried to make himself starved in a week just because he found her getting hit by a co-worker guy from her magz company. That was the type of days Krystal doesn't want to remember for it can cause her to blame herself for the hurt that the man felt. He is sensitive in a way that Krystal wants to protect him from the harsh world, including his career. 

          She might regret it someday though

 

 

 

          "I mean it wouldn't be hard tho to reply at my text, of course... if you didn't bother anyway", the girl took off her helmet as she talked with the director in the private parking lot beside her company

          "Can't, I was busy, you know how hectic I was", Krystal said, biting her lips as her hands that she hid behind her back twitching

The other girl then smiled before she handed a cup she grabbed from her bag.

          "Cookie Frappe! Just as I like"

         "Well, the last time I check you like everything that I buy for you", She smirked opening the zipper of her jacket, shaking her head as the girl squirm in delight

          "Not this time, it was my usual order, Amber. Did you spy on me?", that making the older girl snorted

 

Today Amber is invited to have a fan-sign at the other girl's company, Her management calling her three days ago that the demand for the mags was doubled as she was being featured in it. Both agency and magazine company then decided to make her one more feature including her attending a fan-sign in alignment with her album promotion. Well, that was pretty expected, as Krystal said to her team when they celebrated it the previous night. Not without it including the episodes when Krystal was being teased for getting featured in the tomboy's private Youtube. 

 

          Amber gets off from her motorbike then, patting at her leather jacket in her hand as she fixing her blue plaid shirt which tucked inside her dark blue jeans.

It was coincident when Amber arrived that Krystal also just got off from her white BMW, Krystal's mood is actually good today despite another addition task related to the tomboy girl su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter