Chapter 2

You & I

"I would've love to go and fetch you from the airport if you told me sooner about your arrival Jingyo Oppa.." Chaerin insisted as she made her way towards his apartment keying in the code to unlock the door, with him following close behind her. His hands still interwined with hers in his hoodie pocket.

 

For the past two weeks of his absence she has been the one taking care of his apartment and his precious little baby, Gaho. Well she always has been the one taking care of it whenever he's out of the country for his activities, and he loves her for it cause everything she does is just the way he would've done it. So it seems all natural for her remembering the key code to his apartment and moving around in his house, knowing where every single thing is placed and kept. Even Gaho approached her first the moment he heard the door opened, totally ignoring Jiyong making him a little jealous.

 

"YAH GAHO!! Daddy's here! Why are you ignoring daddy, and just play with mummy??" Jiyong said bending down trying to get its attention away from Chaerin. She giggled looking at how cute he was when he's jealous like that, even to a little dog. 

 

"Oppa, go and have a bath first.. I'll make something nice for you to eat later okay?" she said gently as she gives him a peck on the cheek before making her way into the kitchen, placing her bag on the sofa in the living room.

 

"Arasso.. I've missed your cooking terribly that I haven't been eating much in Japan." he said releasing Gaho carefully on the floor, and walked towards Chaerin.

 

Chaerin was clearing Gaho meal bowl before adding more food for him to eat, when she felt a pair of arms wrapping itself around her waist from behind her and feeling his warmth breath right at the back of her neck. His embrace never fails to make her blush no matter how long they've been together or how many times he has hugged her. Then she felt soft light kisses on her neck, making her tilt her head back a little to give him more space to access. His touch always gets her feeling high and light as if she was on ecstasy or something. 

 

"Chaerin, komawo...." He whispered in her ear, placing his chin on her shoulder and tightening his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him if that's even possible. She blushed even more now, knowing how sweet and gentle he always is with her even when his image isn't of the sort. She never felt so loved before in her life, she felt as if she's the luckiest girl on earth(well she definitely is!). She finally turned herself to face him, linking her arms around his neck and looking him straight in the eye as if to ask him why he was thanking her for with that innocent look on her face. And as if on cue, he responded....

 

"Thankyou for everything baby.. You have no idea how lucky I am to have you in my life, by my side, supporting me and being there for me. I'm sorry if i'm always busy and not fulfilling my duties as a good boyfriend should.. I'll make it up to you I promise! Always bear this in your mind, I LOVE YOU and will never stop loving you.." He confessed as he kissed her on the forehead before embracing her in another hug.

 

Chaerin blushed at the sincere confession she just heard, 'aigooo Jingyo oppa is being too mushy..' she thought but she knew her heart was doing flips in her chest. She pull away from the hug slightly to face him, giving him an assuring smile that she too am feeling lucky. Then she tiptoed a little to kiss him on the lips, which in turn lead to one passionate kiss for a moment. Jiyong then break away from the kiss and said...

 

"Oppa have got a little something for you.... but I'll give it to you later, it'll be a surprise" walking out of the kitchen making his way to the bathroom, turning his head back giving her a cheeky/mischievous wink just to a little. Chaerin could just giggled at him and thinking how foolishly and crazily in love she is with that man. Gathering herself together she proceeded with preparing the dinner for her dearest boy, with a silly smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

.:_____________________________________________________________________________________:.

p/s: I'm so sorry for taking longer than expected to post this short chapter up.. Since this is just a short fic, i'll be posting its final(maybe) chapter tomorrow once i'm done with it. Mianhe! :( Do leave a comment to help me improve my writing alright? :)