Chapter 1

You & I

Having being in the same record label under the same company, it makes it all easier for the both of them to meet or have their usual indoor dates.. And living in the same building makes it all the more convenient for them to have their little escapades without having to worry of being exposed/known to public.. As much as both of them love and respect their VIPs & Blackjacks, their love for each other means the world to them if even possible more than that... So for now the only thing they could do to protect their love is to hide it from the public's eye.. 

 

"Oppa!" she shouted smiling when she saw his face peeking through the glass door of Teddy's recording studio, which sort of made Teddy jumped a little at the sudden outburst. Jiyong pushed the door open and went straight to hug her, grinning ever so widely. She just buried her face in his chest inhaling his scent, remembering the comfortable fragrance. Everyone in YG family knew of how much Jiyong adore Chaerin, it's pretty obvious but he couldn't care less about hiding it in. Teddy just smiled at the both of them thinking how adorable these two leaders be when they're around each other.

 

"I miss you so much.." he said as he kissed the top of her head, hands still wrapped around her.

"I miss you too, Oppa!" lifting her head up looking him in his eyes, blushing every single time both their eyes meet. 

 

Both lost in their own little happy place, absolutely forgotten the presence of the two producers that were still in the room. Teddy purposely cleared his throat loud enough snapping those two lovebirds back to reality. Teddy laugh out loud looking at how red Chaerin's face was from blushing, he totally didn't expect that from the baddest female of Seoul city.

 

Finally Jiyong greeted his hyungs "Annyeong hyung.." turning his attention back to Chaerin.. Taking the seat next to her on the couch placing his hands around her shoulders. Chaerin went back to reading her lyrics on her iPad. Teddy had called her in to the recording studio to finish up her part for 2NE1's newest song in the upcoming album. She wanting to occupy herself with work even on a Sunday just so she wouldn't focus too much on missing Jiyong while Big Bang were busy with their schedules in Japan. Yes they texted each other everyday, and talked on the phone but it still wasn't the same as seeing face to face. She remembered that Jiyong and the rest of the members were coming back to Korea tomorrow instead, here he was sitting next to her.

 

"Oppa, isn't your flight supposed to be tomorrow afternoon??" She asked as she scrolled down to the last verse of her part. Turning her head to look at him, she could see he was exhausted. His eyebags, his dark circles, somehow he aged a little since before Big Bang left for Japan. 

"Oppa came back first, while the rest of the members will be coming home tomorrow." He answered as he laid his head back on the couch closing his eyes trying to make the exhaustion disappear.

"Ehhh?? But why? Did Teddy oppa make you come back to work??" She asked as she glared at Teddy who had turned his head back upon hearing his name. Playfully showing her balled up fist at him trying to send him the signal that he's working her precious bf too hard.

"No no... it's cause I've miss you and I can no longer wait to see you. I've got to spend every single day with you now before you and the girls will start to get busy for your upcoming album promotions.." he said pouting at her, earning him a little peck on the cheek. Chaerin couldn't help but to smile so widely seeing his cute expression..

 

Before they could even say anything, Teddy spoke "Oh goodness, go get a room you two! Please don't make us puke with all these sweet-talking and aegyo of yours!" "Oh hyung, you're just jealous!" Jiyong said as he stood up grabbing Chaerin's hand. Chaerin just stuck out her tongue at Teddy, as she saw how he was laughing at her blushing face. "Hyung, is CL done for today?" He asked Teddy with his pleading eyes. Knowing that Chaerin too wanting to spend time with Jiyong Teddy wrapped up her recording letting her go, afterall it's still a Sunday.

 

"Thank you Oppa! See you tomorrow Oppa!" She said to Teddy smiling as she packed up her stuff to go home and spend time with Jiyong. Teddy could only smile and shake his head at the both of them as Jiyong interwined his fingers with Chaerin's and led the way out. "Bye hyung!" "Bye Oppa!" the both of them said in unison as they walked out of the recording studio, hand in hand to the car waiting for them at the lobby.