PART III

Snowstorm

When Yugyeom woke up on the day his parents were set to return, his body felt like lead, and he couldn’t help the yawn that left his lips. He dragged his hurt, tired, and worn-out body to the bathroom to take a shower. The young male wasn’t sure if Youngjae was still in the house, but he expected that he would’ve left as soon as the storm broke. He remembered that conversation after the second or third time, Youngjae had taken him with a bit of fond amusement.

 

Youngjae had just finished inside of Yugyeom yet again. When he was finished, he pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed as he looked at the completely ed out looking male that had his legs spread, and Youngjae’s seed leaking out of his clearly abused . “I guess I’ll have to kill you now, which because you are a pretty good for someone who was a earlier today,” Youngjae said stretching as he stood up.

 

Yugyeom frowned a bit and looked outside the snowstorm. “Or I have a better idea,” he said looking at the storm and then at Youngjae. “If you kill me, you’ll have to stay here with a dead corpse until who knows how long. It may not bother you at first, but you’ll know that just a few steps from you or outside or whatever you do with my body, there is a dead person incredibly close to you and you have nowhere to go.”

 

“When you think about it, I can’t exactly go to the police with your crimes if you keep me alive. I mean, what the hell am I going to say? Yes, the criminal broke into my house and stole my ity, and I was so damn curious that I just up and let him? Not exactly something I’d get believed for. So, you can just stay here, and not kill me, until the storm passes and we can pretend none of this ever happened if I ever pass you in a store or something.” Yugyeom suggested. “We can also keep having . We can definitely do that.”

 

Yugyeom laughed a bit in the shower as he remembered Youngjae had gone from giving him an actually impressed look to pulling his hair in frustration at his last two sentences. In fact, that led to the next time he was taken even while his body was in pain during it. Yugyeom didn’t hate it, and it made him wonder if that was a kink or something that he had, but it would be better to think about all of that after he finished his shower and had breakfast.

 

He stood in the hot water long enough until his limbs felt much better than they had previously. There were still moments of wincing in pain as he washed more sensitive areas, and he made sure to wash his face really thoroughly. Drying off proved to also be a challenge as he tried to keep from hurting himself further. Yugyeom grabbed a couple of pain killers out of the medicine cabinet before heading downstairs to make food.  When he got down there, he saw breakfast under a lid to keep it warm with a note from Youngjae. You were fun, but seriously when someone is robbing you, be a bit smarter and hide or escape next time. Unless it’s me. Then just get undressed and bend over. ~Youngjae

 

Yugyeom blinked several times before he just laughed at the note and reminder of the previous day. He smiled and placed the note in front of him before digging into the breakfast Youngjae left for him. Yugyeom had been right in believing that Youngjae would be gone before he even got up, and a bit of him felt a little sad. Even with the less than decent start, he could see him and Youngjae possibly getting along, though he was sure there were times Youngjae would want to strangle him.

 

Well, it was best to put this whole situation behind him and explain it to his friend in a way that his friend didn’t kick his for being stupid. However, he could worry about that later as his friend was probably still on vacation with his boyfriend while he was stuck in the house waiting for his parents to come back from their short trip. When he finished breakfast, he washed his dishes and went to lay on the couch flipping channels.

 

Yugyeom wasn’t sure when he dozed off, but the sound of his phone ringing woke him up. He scrambled to get it and answered it quickly. “Hey mom. What’s up?” he asked, hearing her mildly arguing with his father for a second before she came back. “I wanted to check up on you sweetie and tell you that there has been a bit of a mishap at the place. Could you make sure your room is cleaned up for me, please? The room we were planning to use will need to be redecorated before it can be used, so you’ll be sharing. I’m sorry. Also, make sure you’re wearing something nice for when our guest arrives.” she said.

 

“Sure thing, mom,” Yugyeom said and finished up the conversation while promising to take the meat out for dinner and make sure everything was tidied up. He told her that he’d see her in an hour and made sure to say all the pleasantries before they finally hung up the phone.

 

He dragged himself off the couch and went to make sure his room was cleaned, with fresh sheets, and that he hid the embarrassing bottle of bubblegum scented lube far in the deepest recesses of his nightstand drawer never to be seen again. When he was sure that his room looked acceptable, he went downstairs and made sure everything was cleaned and put away in the kitchen before sweeping out the living room. Once he was sure everything looked decent, he changed into a nice long-sleeved black shirt, some black pants, and just ran his hand through his hair so he looked presentable.

 

Yugyeom looked up at the clock and went downstairs to wait for his parents. He made sure to grab the welcome basket that they had planned out and thanked the heavens it was gender-neutral since there had been an apparent mishap. He found his place back on the couch and sat down, waiting to hear the familiar hum of his parents’ car coming up the driveway. It didn’t take much longer to hear the comforting sound and Yugyeom got up with the basket as he heard the car park, and his mother’s voice through the door.

 

“… you are going to love it here while you’re attending school. We do have some minor rules, but as long as you stay out of trouble, there is no issue.” he heard her saying. “I’m sorry they confused you for that other person, but I know that you’ll be able to do just great here. We have one college-aged child, but we’ve always wanted the opportunity to help other young people get on their feet even if they are adults.”

 

As he stood there, Yugyeom wished his mom would stop talking to so he could go sit down. The pain killers were starting to wear off, and the reminder of yesterday was making his face red. Of course, his body began responding to his thoughts as he tried to think of everything else in the universe that wouldn’t have him meeting their guest with a hard-on. The sound of his father unlocking the door made him realize he ran out of time as he put the basket down to cover his crotch.  “Welcome!” he said brightly hoping his cheerful tone would be enough to distract anyone from looking him over.

 

“Well, hello to you too. I’ll be staying here for the foreseeable future. My name is Youngjae.” he said pleasantly and Yugyeom looked up so fast that he almost dropped his basket. There was Youngjae, wearing the college uniform, with a smile on his face and a smirk in his eyes.

 

Yugyeom just stared at him with his mouth dropped open before his mother chided him.

 

“Yugyeom, where are your manners? As I was saying there was a problem with the college student we were supposed to pick up, and so they switched them, but there was this whole mix up that your father and I had to clear up. The poor darling had been framed for breaking and entering people’s homes, and they were clearing it up when the poor dear and his retainer got stuck in the storm. We finally got him early this morning, and his retainer stated he left him to fend for himself in the cold car. Thankfully, Youngjae managed to find a friend to stay with and get to where we were picking him up by 11am. I hope whatever friend that was, knows how much they are appreciated.” his mom told him, and his father urged Yugyeom to show Youngjae his room while telling Youngjae they’d fix up the other room as soon as possible.

 

They both walked up the stairs quietly until they stood in front of his door. Youngjae poked Yugyeom in the back with his finger making Yugyeom jump and walk in the room putting the basket on the bed. The door was shut and locked as Youngjae turned leaning against the door. “I guess it was a good thing I didn’t kill you,” he said teasingly.

 

“How? You? But why?” he said trying to get his mind wrapped around this.

 

Youngjae laughed a bit. “Well, I mean I was acquitted because of bad eye-witness testimony, but I had been breaking into people’s houses, among other things,” he said. “I was actually being sent to a family to give me a better chance at finishing college and turning my life around.  Imagine my surprise when I am picked up by this lovely couple telling me about their college-aged son who is a year below me. I was wishing it was someone adorably naïve, and what do you know, my wish was granted.” he said his lips.

 

“As for the gun, I got it out of the car that left me in on the side of the road to get some . I wasn’t freezing to death for that. I got out and found my way here, and well you remember everything if that welcome tent in your pants is any indication.” Youngjae looked down and Yugyeom covered his lap.

 

There were many questions on Yugyeom’s mind as he thought about everything, but of course, he asks one that makes him look like the world’s clingiest, former . “Did you everyone whose house you broke into?” he asked.

 

Youngjae facepalmed. “Of course, you’d focus on that part,” he mumbled to himself as he walked over and lifted Yugyeom’s chin. “Why? Are you jealous?” His tone was both y and playful as Yugyeom looked away embarrassed. Youngjae laughed before pushing him back and pinning him on the bed. “You are just too cute. The answer is no. Only you. Most people try to fight robbers that burst into their houses.” he told him and kissed Yugyeom to silence his protests.

 

When he pulled back, Yugyeom was lying there trying to catch his breath and looking so deliciously submissive, Youngjae just smiled. “I’m going to like living here.”