PART II

Snowstorm

The criminal stared at Yugyeom for a moment, but still had his weapon pointed at the taller male. He looked him up and down a moment before a slow smirk appeared on his face. “Well. Well. Well. It seems that I got lucky breaking into this house. A rather handsome little all mine for the taking.”

 

“I’m not a !” Yugyeom said with his face turning red. He shouldn’t be arguing with the criminal in his house, but embarrassing was embarrassing. 

 

An eyebrow was raised as the criminal looked in his direction. He scanned him up and down again. “No, you definitely are a . I mean, you couldn’t scream any louder than if you had a large blinking sign above your head.” 

 

Yugyeom opened his mouth to protest against the criminal’s words, no matter how true they were, but he was stopped by the sound of the gun being ready to fire. All of a sudden, he seemed to remember that he was being held up at gunpoint by someone who had broken into his house intending to rob him. “I… you can take whatever you want and just leave. Please,” he said hoping to get out of this situation alive. 

 

A sigh left the criminal’s lips. “You were a bit more fun when you were fighting against me. I mean you don’t know if I am going to kill you or not, but don’t just accept it,” he said, looking at him. “Besides, even if I do decide to kill you, I can’t let you die a .” 

 

“So, you’ll let me you?” Yugyeom asked blinking as he began wondering if he watched enough to satisfy the robber. 

 

The criminal threw his head back and laughed loudly. “Yeah, no offense, but I am not trusting an inexperienced to do any of that. Lead me to your bedroom.” He had mirth in his eyes as he pointed the gun at Yugyeom and ran his hand through his hair. When Yugyeom seemed frozen to his spot, the criminal poked him with the barrel of the gun. “Now. I don’t have that much patience.”

 

Over a thousand things were running through Yugyeom’s mind as he turned and walked back up the stairs to his bedroom. He could try and catch the criminal off guard and run down the stairs, but a rumble of thunder reminded him that it wouldn’t be a good idea. Where could he go that wouldn’t currently be covered in snow and potential debris? Another option was to convince the man to put the gun down and then grab it himself, but could he actually pull the trigger and then what would he do with a dead body if he killed him? 

 

He wanted to throw his head back in frustration, and yet here he was at the threshold of his room. Yugyeom was nervous, but he didn’t say anything as he opened the door and walked in. Now was his moment to say something strong and make his stance clear that he was only doing this under duress, but no. Apparently, any ‘cool points’ he had were gone because the next thing out of his mouth was: “Um… my name is Yugyeom. Not that it is important right now.” 

 

The criminal blinked while leaning against the wall, and rubbing his head with the palm of the same hand holding the gun. “I… I just… wait… what?” he asked, looking at the younger male who had a red tint to his cheeks. “I am a criminal. I broke into your house. I’ve threatened to kill you and told you that I am going to take your ity. I held you at gunpoint, making you lead me to your room, and the first thing you say once we are in your room is: Um… my name is Yugyeom.” he said mocking the voice of the other with the last line. “You are just lucky you are cute.”

 

Yugyeom felt a bit embarrassed when the criminal was talking and winced at the sound of his voice being mocked in such a way. It was bothersome to him, but the criminal did have a point to what he was saying. In his mind, he was berating himself when the rest of the words caught up to him. “Wait, you think I’m cute?”

 

A dull thud was heard over and over as the criminal hit his head on the wall. He wasn’t even looking at Yugyeom right now. Of all the houses he had to break into, why did he break into this one? As he saw it, he had a few options here. Wait out the snowstorm until tomorrow with the weird guy or kill him and then have to wait it out with a dead body.  

 

When he came to a decision, he turned to Yugyeom who was just standing there. Yes. He was just standing there. Pushing aside the idea that Yugyeom could’ve escaped during his inner monologue, he looked at him. “Youngjae. Do you dance?” 

 

“My name isn’t Youngjae, it’s… oh.” Yugyeom said realizing that Youngjae was actually telling him his name. “Yes. Why?”

 

“Strip for me. I mean you don’t want to die a , right? Not that I plan on letting you, of course.” Youngjae said removing his shoes as he got on Yugyeom’s bed. He leaned against the headboard, gun in his hand, and moving his hair out of the way so he could see Yugyeom better. 

 

That was actually kind of hot, but it was also what he knew he shouldn’t be thinking right now. He debated on whether or not he should put on music for this but decided not to make Youngjae anymore irritated with him. His hip movements were awkward as he tried not to feel so nervous in the other’s presence, but the moment that Yugyeom removed his shirt, Youngjae had made a small hum of appreciation at the tattoos on the younger male, and it gave him some much needed confidence. 

 

Yugyeom his lips as his hips moved with much more confidence, as he got his pants and socks off, leaving him in his boxers where he hesitated again. His hands were on the hem of his boxers, ready to pull them down, and this is where his nervousness kicked in full force. Part of him wanted to save this bit of his modesty, and the other part was telling him to do whatever was needed to stay alive. The younger male never got to make that choice, however, as Youngjae sat up and pulled Yugyeom down on to the bed. 

 

There was barely time for Yugyeom to react as he felt Youngjae kissing his lips, not giving him a chance to learn or follow, as he devoured every sensation that he could. When Youngjae pulled back, there was a small string of saliva connecting their mouths before it broke on its own. Yugyeom laid there breathing heavily with red, wet lips and a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. Youngjae moved Yugyeom’s legs apart and sat back on his knees before taking his shirt off. A smirk played on his lips as he could feel Yugyeom’s eyes on him. “Like what you see?” His taunting tone made Yugyeom blush and look away. If only the rest of his body agreed especially considering the tent in his boxers and images assaulting his mind. 

 

Youngjae slipped off his own pants and boxers letting Yugyeom get a good look at what would be completely wrecking him in a few moments. He enjoyed the look of surprise and fear mixed with lust that seemed to appear on Yugyeom’s face in some strange combination. His fingers grabbed the hem of Yugyeom’s boxers and pulled them down, letting Yugyeom’s legs push together just a bit until the boxers were somewhere on the floor. Youngjae pushed his legs back apart and got between them. 

 

“Where’s the lube? I’m sure even a super like you has it,” he said and Yugyeom refrained from glaring at him as he leaned over and got it out of his nightstand drawer. He looked at the bottle and the scent it was and just glanced in Yugyeom’s direction with an eyebrow raised. 

 

“No. Words. I mean at least let me have this before you me and blow my brains out.” Yugyeom said looking both scared and incredibly embarrassed. 

 

Youngjae saw that his arousal seemed to be waning and he wasn’t trying to completely destroy Yugyeom's first time. Instead, he ignored the fact that he had a half-empty bottle of bubblegum scented lube in his hands and poured some on his fingers. “Open your legs wider,” he commanded and ignored the look of relief on Yugyeom’s face. 

 

He felt relief and then fear again as he realized they were potentially one step closer to his potential demise, but still he opened his legs wider. Listening could buy him a few more moments after this, he hoped. Yugyeom jumped a bit feeling the first finger, quickly followed by a second and third. He winced at how quick Youngjae had inserted his fingers but tried to remind himself that Youngjae was a criminal who had broken into his house, and the only reason this wasn’t was that he was so damn curious about losing his ity and wanted this.

 

Yugyeom looked at Youngjae using more of the lube on himself. He was going to ask, but Youngjae spoke up. “There is really no point in prep. If I go slow, it will hurt about as much as it would if I spent the next fifteen minutes with my fingers up your .” Youngjae pushed Yugyeom’s legs up and lined himself up with him before pushing inside slowly.

 

It burned, but the lube made the entire process easier as Yugyeom did his best not to tense up because it made it hurt worse. Yugyeom felt some tears pricking his eyes at the feeling of Youngjae stretching him open until he was fully inside of him. He was taking deep breaths trying to relax and calm down. It was official. He was no longer a .

 

Youngjae waited for a moment, not because he was trying to be helpful, but because Yugyeom felt amazing. When was the last time he ever got to a ? It had to have been a few years or so.  He was going to have to savor this a little.  His first was short, and it caused the male beneath him to twitch a little.   The reaction amused Youngjae as he started alternating the length, strength, and speed of his s until Yugyeom was nothing more than a frustrated mess beneath him.

 

“Stop teasing me.” Yugyeom whined almost near tears as he was balanced on the edge of feeling pleasure and just feeling full.   Why did he have to deal with the criminal with mild sense of humor? 

 

Youngjae looked down at Yugyeom whose eyes were filled with unshed tears. A sigh left his lips.  “Fine.” he said almost as though he was annoyed part of his fun was being ruined as he snapped his hips back and forth in more consistent motions.

 

The room was filled with the sounds of the bed creaking, Yugyeom’s soft moans, and the sound of skin against skin.  Sweat beads dripped down from Youngjae’s hair and face while he focused entirely on making Yugyeom feel pleasure like he would one of his actual partners.  It was mesmerizing to watch the male fall apart beneath him.    The feel of his own approaching made him move faster with one goal in mind.

 

He balanced himself on one hand while using the other to bring Yugyeom to completion roughly at the same time he reached his.  Youngjae leaned down leaving a love bite on Yugyeom’s collarbone when they both came.  When he pulled back, he saw Yugyeom giving him a lazy smile and he just smirked.  He might as well enjoy this as long as he could.