Chapter 4

Pin Up Triangle

Hmm.

Maybe if I move to the right a little.

Eh, no.

Maybe if I push them together a bit more like this ~

"What are you doing?"

Omo, I forgot Ryun was in the room.

"You're trying to make your chest look bigger, aren't you?"

Jenjang.

"It's because of what that guy said, isn't it?"

"Hmmph, well if you'd only let me shred his face like I wanted to! It's not fair, you get to go all punk lady on them for barely saying anything but I can't even slap them for making fun of my painfully flat chest. Weeei Ryun, weeeei?"

"Because I know your personality too well. If you'd done what you'd wanted to that guy, you'd go back the next day and apologize cause you feel guilty and scared, and then you'd most likely get into being his lapdog until you graduate."

"Well...when you mention it like that.."

"I know what goes on in that disasterous head of yours, much better than you do. I am your most important person, of course."

Ryun...

"Saranghae Ryun!"

"I love you too. Now let go, sheesh."

"Keke, no need to hide behind the act Ryun ~"

"...This is why I'm never gushy with you. Anyways, I've gotta go, no point being late to class. You can take care of yourself, right?"

"Mm. I'm just gonna' explore the campus for a little since the rest of my classes aren't till later."

"You're not going to go out dressed like that, are you?"

"Eh, what's wrong with the way I'm dressed?"

"You look like a nine year old playing dress up. As a stripper."

Uwaaah, Ryun's just so hurtful! This is y! And I already know my body's not properly equipped either, can everyone just stop pointing it out!

"Arasseo, I'll change."

"Don't worry, you'll grow into your body someday. Bye."

Meanie Ryun. A university students' body's already stopped growing! This chest will neevr exist, uwah. Hmm, you want me to change? Fineee, I'll just borrow a few of your things, keke~

.

.

Wah, this campus really is amazing! I really regret missing the tour. But uwah, everything's so perfect and shiny! How'd a place like this actually accept me?!

Oouf.

Omoooo, what am I doing? 

"Jwesonghamnida, I wasn't looking where I was going! Sorry for bumping into you."

"Ah, it's you, board chest girl."

Aigo, it's him.

"It's you, bastard oppa. Opps, I meant Lee Donghae oppa."

"Heh, funny."

"Very. As funny as your personality, so now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than tolerate some egotistical pretty boy."

If I can just walk away from him fast enough, I can resist the urge to mess up that pretty face of his and then there'll be no need for me to become his servant. Ryun will be so proud.

"You must be really insecure, huh?"

Eh...?

"To get that upset over me stating a simple fact, it seems that you're very insecure. And crazy, too. No wonder you've never had a boyfriend, you're practically a pig."

Why..?

"And threatning me, really? You really don't understand who I am, do you? I own you for as long as you're on these school grounds, for as long as you're in this town. I own you and that pretty little friend of yours, so next time pick your words carefully, de?"

....To say something like that, who the hell does this bastard think he is!

Slap!

"You don't own anyone you rotten bastard! You really are detestable!"

"..Waah? Do you know what you just did?! I could destroy you, you know?"

"Do your worst! The best you could do is kick me out and I'd be okay with that, because then I wouldn't be reminded daily that I coexist with scum like you!"

I don't care, let him kick me out, let him punish me. He deserved that slap and so much more, the despicable bastard.

"Hey you! Come back here! I'm not done with you!"

"Well, I'm done with you, you bastard oppa!"

*Meanwhile, with Ryun.*

Damnit, who knew philosophy would be this hard.

"Yah, crazy table girl,"

That voice...

"nice meeting me again, huh?"

It's that damn Choi Seung - Hyun

"Not really."

"Heh, it's not pleasant meeting you either, with you punk attitude last time. Tsk, really lifting a table? What kind of woman are you?"

This babo, you're the one with blue hair and yet you're calling me the punk? Unbelieveable!

"Yah, babo, shouldn't you hurry up and get out? This class is for people with intellect, not brain dead shibals like you."

"Heh, I'm actually in this class, punk."

Eh? I'm gonna be stuck in a class with this idiot? Omo, wei?!