Chapter 2

Pin Up Triangle

"I. Can't. Go. On." 

"Aish, Chun Hei, stop being so dramatic."

"But, Ryuuuuuuuuuuun. This is impossible! Why all this work, eh? Why's everything look like some complicated language, aishaishaishhhhh, I'm not Latin, jenjang!"

"Babo these aren't Latin, they're just simple thereoms. Didn't you pay any attention all through highschool?"

"Paa, you know how slow I am."

It's only the first day of university and I already feel so lost! I can't figure anything out, uwaaaah! Why's university got to be so hard?!

"It's hard not to notice how stupid you are, yes." 

"Aish, so rude, Ryun. ~ Eh, what's that huge crowd doing outside?"

Ah, there's a huge crowd of girls forming outside the cafe. I wonder if it's someone famous! Like an Idol!

"Hm, I don't know."

"Ryun, what if it's an idol?!"

"Aigo, would you stop saying my name so much? And even if it's an idol, I forbid you from getting over excited. You'll probably end up knocking the table over."

"But Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuun, what if it's Kwon Ji Yong?"

"Didn't I just tell you to stop saying my name so much! And, even if it's Kwon Ji Yong, you're not allowed to get overly excited. Your name might be Hei, but you're in no way graceful."

"Uwaah, you're so hurtfu-"

Aigoooooooo! My eyes, my eyes have never seen such beauty! Not even Kim Bae - Oppa, my first love, was this beautiful."

"Aaita, Ryun, they're the most beautiful men I've ever seen!"

"Eh. I've seen better."

Hei Ryun is too much! How can she be so unaffected by two people this good looking?! How can she have seen better?! These two beautiful men are sparkling, banjjang banjjang, all over the place! They must be idols, definitely, or if not that, they must be very popular uljjangs! 

"I wonder who it is that they are."

"Eh?! You don't know who they are?"

"Eh, aniyo unni. Who are they?"

"Ah, where have you been?! De, what about you? You must know who they are, right?"

Aigo, why won't this unni just tell us who they are instead of asking Ryun!

"No. Are they supposed to be important?"

"Where are you two from! Those are two of the three Princes of this town! You see the the tall one, that's Choi Siwon and the other one is Lee Donghae."

"Ueeh? SMtown has Princes? Since when? I didn't know there was a royal family!"

"Keke, silly donseng, they aren't actual Princes. They're just called Princes because of how close to perfection they are! Lee Donghae's family are Yesnal Don, they have ties all over the word, and even this very University, they own it. "

Ah, that's the son of the family that owns our University? Woooaaah, gwengjanghan!

"And Choi Siwon is a well known Chaebol, his family owns companies all around Korea, Japan, America, and in all of Europe. They're also called Princes because of their enormous beauty. Look at their faces! In all your lives, have you ever set your sights on anything as beautiful as their faces!"

"I've seen better faces than those two atleast over twenty times in my life."

Ehhhhhh? Ryun is really too much! How could she have seen anyone better looking than these two oppas? And why wasn't I around when she did?!

"Hmm, is that so? De, so who exactly are these people who have better faces than ours?"

Shibal. Shibalshibalshibal! The two oppas are here, at our table, shibaaaal! Uwaah, Ryuun, who told you to speak rudely so loud?

"Eh, shillehamnida. She wasn't talking about you, keke, she wa-"

"I was talking about you, don't believe this babo's words. You're both rich and handsome, geuraeseo mweo?"

Uwaaah, Ryun! Why couldn't you just let me take care of things? What if they kick us out, aigooo!

"Why should you be any important than anyone else just because you're a bunch of pampered pretty boys? Tsk, pisses me off."

Shibaaaal, we're finished.

"Hee, Siwon, looks like this one's got some spunk. Looks like we've found something new to play with ~"

"Tsk, you and Seung - Hyun have the same taste in women, I hate these hard headed types, too much work. Now her friend seems more fun to play with, I like the naive types."

Eh...This oppa, Choi Siwon, just winked at me. Uwaah, is this gonna be our punishments? Are we going to be turned into their play things? Aigo, they're going to spank us and make us wear maid costumes. Although, maid costumes are kyeopta! But aish, still, I don't want to be spanked. Aniyo oppa, aniyoooo!

"Ya, Nuh jook-goh shipuh?" *

Oh no, Ryun's angry! Really angry, I've only ever see her eye twitch this bad once. Uwaah, she'd beat up a whole 400 pound man that day. Aish, oppas, run!

"The both of you. Do you want to die! Tsk, now I'm angry!"

I have to admit, even though having Ryun this angry is scary, it's so incredibly cool! 

"Ah, Siwooon ~ You charmless fellow, you've pissed her off."

Eh? These two must really be Princes, to not even show a hint of fear when Ryun is at her angriest, that's just amazing.

"Yah! Don't ignore my words, shibals!"

"Donghae, what does it matter if I annoyed her? She's just another commoner throwing a fit."

Aigo, Ryun's whole left side of her face is twitching now. This is not going to end well.

"I'll show you who the hell's a commoner throwing a fit!"

Ah! How did that table? How did Ryun? Ehhhhh?!

"Ryun, keumanhae! Put the table down!"

Aiaiaiai! I don't know how Ryun managed to lift our whole table that fast! And why's she laughing so maniacally? Museobda!

"I'm gonna teach these bastards a lesson!"

"Ah, this one's scary Siwon!"

"What kind of girl is she?!"

Babo oppas! If you would have only just left us alone, aigooo!

"I'll gut you bastards from the inside out, hahaha!"

"Lee Donghae- oppa, Choi Siwon - oppa, bbali run!"

"Yah! What's all this ing ruckus about?!"

"Eh?"
"Eh?"
"Eh?"

.
.
.
.
.

Who belongs to that voice? Ai, it was so deep and loud that snapped Ryun out of her possible murder spree!

"Yaaaaah, it's Seung - Hyun oppa!"

Eh? Seung - Hyun..?

 

 

 

 

*Authors - Note : I'm not exactly happy with this chapter, but I'm leaving it like this 'cause I need to sleep *_*