Chapter 3

Pin Up Triangle

"Yah! What's all this ing ruckus about?!"

.

.

.

"Yaaaaah, it's Seung - Hyun oppa!"

Eh? Seung - Hyun..? Why's that name sound familiar?

"Jenjang, why're you all so noisy?! And you, put that table down! Aren't you a girl? Why're you acting like such a punk, eh?!"

Aish, this Oppa's gone and made Ryun angry again!

"Seung - Hyun, no! This one's scary!"

"Pfft, I could easily take her."

"Oh. Really."

"Everyone shut up!"

Aaah, everyone's looking at me now. But I had to say something! Ryun looked really scary and so did that Seung - Hyun oppa, something has to be done or else this cafe will turn into a battle ground.

"You, Seung - Hyun oppa, aren't you ashamed? Challenging a girl to a fight? And both of you, Donghae and Siwon oppa, you're both prideful asses! So what if someone's seen people with better faces? Is that any reason to cause a scene? And saying someone's your play thing, that's just the worst! And Ryun.."

I have to say it! I have to scold Ryun too, even though the look she's giving me is very scary, uwah.

"Ryun, you should learn to control your anger better! I know you're naturally angry and that those Oppas were being annoying, but stilll. We're always getting into troublesome situations cause of your anger, remember that one time when you'd gotten angry at the waiter and threw him into the wall? We got banned from the resturant! Which is just awful cause they had really good food! And that time you'd beat up that Oppa because he wanted to take us out for drinks? You're always so violent Ryun, and it scares off all the men! That's why I haven't gotten a boyfriend!"

"Haha, are you sure that's the only reason you haven't gotten a boyfriend?"

"Eh, what do you mean Lee - oppa?"

"Well really, who would go for someone with such a board chest? Those have to be -A cups, hahahahaha."

Guh, the nerve! Ohhhhh, how dare he talk about my chest?! That's one of the things I'm insecure about the most! Couldn't he have just been polite enough and not notice?! That's it, the bastard must die!

"Eh, why'd the room get so cold?"

"Why's the atmosphere around her so dark?"

"Omo, you babos have made Chung angry!"

"......Is that a bad thing."

"Very."

"You bastard oppa, how dare you tease a girl about her chest! I'll kill you!"

This damn Lee Donghae oppa! I'll make him kiss the floor, no I'll make him it all around! He'll bow to my feet, with the help of my boot to his head! I'll shred his face!

"Die you dirty, classless bast-"

What is this?! Why's Ryun dragging me away? No, let me go damnit!"

"Let me go Ryun, I want to tear apart that pretty face of his! You'd better prepared you rotten son of a cow! This isn't over, next time I see you you're done!"

"Those girls," (TOP)

"Were," (Siwon)

"So scary." (Donghae)

"The tall one was really hot, though."

"Your taste in women is really scary, Seung - Hyun." (Siwon)

"Agreed. Yah, I want chocopie, let's go get some." (Donghae)

"Still thinking about food at a time like this?" (TOP)

"You're appetite's the real scary thing here." (Siwon)