Freesias

Bits

Freesias

She gently put the bouquet of Freesias and Forget-me-nots beside her portrait.

Orange is that girl’s color, bright, happy, yet very innocent and so the color freesia’s she pick are the same mix with some yellow ones for the other girl in this room.

For why freesias and forget-me-nots, Chaewon just want something to represent what she always want to say. She took a deep breath while she grazed her fingers on her image. She pursed her lips and one by one said the things she wants to convey in her head, letting tears fall down her cheeks.

Thank you. You have done well, our Yuri. Thank you for being in my life, I won’t forget you.

For one last time, I want to be true to you.

There are things I failed to say, that I always wished I have said

Today I want to be true to you

Yuri-yah,

Yuri,

I love you,

I have always loved you.

It’s almost about time - only a few seconds till the clock hits 5:00.

She tried to compose herself,  glancing to the girl beside her, the one her love chose.

“Anything you want to say?” she ask her. 

The other girl just shake her head.

4:56..4:57…

A goodbye to those simulated messages, it almost feel so real. The voice, the speaking pattern. Hyewon really is a genius, too much sometimes. Yuri’s lost was so painful that they all needed something to hang on and it was this. An unreleased project that allows one to simulate the existence of those who passed away, setting the limit to a year. It supposed to help one move-on but instead they held-on to it.

4:58..4:59.. it’s about end, no more  messages from her, no more.

5:00 … It’s finally a goodbye.

“I won’t forget you.” She said to herself.