Of Tears and Broken Hearts...

Will you ever ...

taehyung woke up a little too early for a sunday morning especially when it's their off day... he quietly slipped out of his shared room with namjoon and into joongkook's room...

he carefully laid down beside the sleeping maknae... positioning himself so he would be faced to face with him...

taehyung stayed quietly like that just looking and memorizing every little bit of the maknae's face... he smiled...

joongkook felt some presence beside him and slowly opened his eyes meeting taehyung's...

"am i too handsome for you to be staring like that?" kook said with a sweet smile

"hmmm" tae hummed agreeing...

jungkook's hand found his way to taehyung's face..carresing it sweetly..

"i should also say your handsome.. but beautiful fits you better instead..."

taehyung felt himself blush at the comment...

"btw kookie.. i have to go out with bogumie today...." tae said

joongkook quickly lost the smile in his face...as his hand made it's way to taehyung's waist..

"kook... as i told you i need to properly say good bye to him... he deserves an explanation too..." tae sighed now holding joongkook's face

"i know... " the maknae replied.."i just never really like the thought of you being with him in any way..."

"i know that too.. and that is why i have to talk to him..." tae pulled joongkook closer.. "it will hurt him.. but if we keep continuing it will hurt him more.. and you too..."

"i understand... as i have said.. i'll be waiting..." maknae smiled this time

taehyung's phone buzzed in his pocket... he checked it and sighed...

"i have to go get ready..." he tells the maknae..he quickly kissed joongkook and then he stood up and left...

joongkook rolled over facing the ceiling and sighed... 

---

taehyung took his shower and got ready...by the time he was finished some of the members were already awake.. he knew that as he heard foot steps and jimin pushing passed him as he walked out of the bathroom as he was in a hurry to use it...

he checked the time..bogum should be here soon...

he walked to the living room to find yoongi and namjoon sitting .drinking their coffee that jin prepared..

tae went and sat between his two hyungs... 

"hyungs..." he called for both

"yes bub?" namjoon asked

"i'm gonna end it with bogumie today..." tae said

"will you be ok?" yoongi asked this time

"hmmm" the younger nodded... "if i don't the three of us will just be hurting more and more..." refering to himself , bogum and joongkook

the hyungs nod..

"just know we are here for you ok?" yoongi said as he gave tae a kiss on the head

soon his phone buzzed..tae looked and saw the message from bogum...he was waiting outside...

"i have to go.. please tell the others i already left..." tae smiled at his hyungs as he picked up his wallet and keys from the table...

"be careful.. call me if you need anything" namjoon said waving goodbye

when the front door closed.. joongkook was just coming into the living room

"isn't that tae hyung's jacket?" joongkook said pointing to the jacket on the other chair.. tae must have set it there ready to go sometime ago...

"i think so.. i think he just left...let me go give it to him" namjoon was about to stand up when kook picked it up and ran outside to catch taehyung living the hyungs alone again...

namjoon looked at yoongi...

"how did you do it hyung?" namjoon asked

yoongi smiled... "i thought you forgot about it..."

"you know i won't be able to... it's a special moment ..for you to finally open something up to just only me "namjoon smiled

"taehyung.. he is special.. it's not hard to fall for him... but sometimes when you know in your heart that he belongs to someone else and that no matter what his heart will always be with that person.. you just have to let go and move on..." the older responded...

"i salute you hyung...that is probably something any of us won't be able to do.. even those two" refering to taehyung and kook "and i'm sorry you never got to confess to taehyung..."

"it's ok joonie.. as long as taehyung is happy..i'm happy...and if it is with joongkook then i'll be at peace..." yoongi smiled as he picked up cup and drank his coffee...just like his lovelife.. it's kind of bittersweet...

meanwhile joongkook ran as fast as he could so he could catch up with tae...

"hyung!" he called making the couple look

"oh kook-ah..." tae replied

"here.. you forgot.. it might get chilly later..." joongkook said as he handed him the jacket

bogum felt a little uncomfortable as he seemed to not exists at the moment

"aheem..." he cleared his throat

joongkook looked "oh hyung sorry...i forgot you were there.. anyway.. have a good day"

he smiled at the two and ran back to the house

"he really cares a lot about you huh..." bogum commented

"he is sweet like that to his hyungs.." tae replied

"i bet he runs after hyungs when you guys forget stuff barefoot a lot.." bogum said 

tae looked at joongkook's feet and and notice the maknae was indeed running barefoot....

"anyway we should go... i want us to go get breakfast first..." bogum opened the door to let tae in which the younger did

---

back at the dorm joongkook just walked in...

"jeon joong kook! where did you come from and why are you not wearing your shoes?!" joongkook flinched at the booming voice from none other than the resident clean freak jung hoseok 

"i'm sorry hyung... tae hyung forgot his jacket so i just ran out and gave it to him.. i'm gonna clean it up promise!" joongkook replied to his hyung

"let him be hoseok-ah.. kookie go clean your feet first.. and then come eat.. breakfast is ready" jin said smiling at his youngest baby

joongkook nodded and went straight to the bathroom

hoseok huffed and proceeded to clean the floor joongkook walked on earning a laugh from the others

"you spoil him too much" hoseok mumbled

-------------------------

the day went by with bogum and taehyung having breakfast.. visiting a museum.. going to the movies.. walking around myeongdong .. going to dinner and the finally end the day at the han river...

"you didn't talk much today..." bogum said as he held taehyung's hand...

tae stiffened and pulled his hand away... somehow it didn't feel right to him

"bogumie..." tae started but was quickly cut off by the other

"i think we should break up..." the actor's tears already rolling ... "i know he is still the one that occupies your heart... and i think i was just too in denial that i didn't want to admit it..."

"hyung..." tae tries again.. he can feel the hurt in bogum's voice.. his tears had also fallen

"i see how you two look at each other... and so i assume he does feel the same way about you...." bogum continued.." but i don't hate you for it..."

"i'm sorry i.. i should have ended it sooner...i feel like i just pushed the knife deeper and i'm hurting you so bad..." tae held bogum's hand this time

"tae.. we were friends before.. and i got to know how kind hearted you are...you would rather hurt yourself .. and i think and i know you chose to hurt yourself and maybe joongkook too because you both did not want to hurt me...so i let's stop this tae... i'll be alright.. maybe not now but soon... you and joongkook belong to each other.. even i know that..."

taehyung continued to cry.. his hyung has always been kind.. but how can someone be so kind like this...

bogum pulled him into a hug...and both stayed like that for awhile as they cried together ...

later .. bogum took tae home...

"So this is it ..." taehyung said..

"yes... just for our relationship.. but we are still friends..."bogum smiled.. "and don't worry too much tae..i will be ok..."

taehyung hugged bogum... "komawo hyung..."

they pulled away...

bogum ruffled his hair...and taehyung just whine...they are just like the old times...when they were just friends...

"now go.. it's late... i know you have schedule tomorrow.. and i have a flight to catch early morning..and i think there is still a joongkook thing you need to think about." bogum smiled as he pushed the younger one to walk away

taehyung turned back one last time and smiled.. waving goodbye before finally fully leaving...

when the younger disappeared.. bogum finally let out a sigh... and tears fall next...

he wipes them away and was about to get into his car when he saw joongkook walking towards the direction of the house.. which was also towards him.... he probably went to the store to buy stuff judging from his disguise and plastic bags on hand

"hi hyung..." joongkook greeted... but he noticed the red puffy eyes.. "are you ok?"

bogum smiled.."yes...i just took tae home... i'm just about to leave..."

"oh ok.. good night hyung...." joongkook bowed and walked towards the house

"take care of him kook... he loves you very much...."

by the time joongkook could turn and look.. bogum was already in the car driving away....