A Fateful Encounter | The Results

Me and Her = Disaster

 

Guy’s Pov

This girl has got some nerve, I could tell you that. Talking back to me? A nobody like her couldn’t afford that. But she was different from those fan girls that fawn over me, how should I say….. She was unique.

“Ha! Donghae got dissed by a girl!”Kyunyun said.

Ryeowook giggled just loud enough for me to overhear. I ignored both of them and focused my attention back to the girl standing before me.

“Guys, why don’t we have a little fun? I’m already tired from waking up early to get here. Let’s have a game.” I offered.

The girl stood silent for a few seconds and uttered “Go on,”

Now we’re talking, I’ll make her pay for that disrespectful remark. Hehe…

“Well, it’s actually not a game, but more of a challenge if you aren’t “scared” we wouldn’t want our opponent to back down half way would we?” I smirked awaiting a reply.

“I want the criteria not your taunts, list your requirements.”

The way she said it made it sounds like she was mocking me. I forced a smile and continued on.

“Basketball, here and now, take 2 of your pals, first to get 20 points wins. If I win I get to make you do whatever I want. If you win you can get me to do whatever you want.”

The girl stood still as if deciding on what to do next.

Grey’s Pov

Ugh… What have I gotten myself into……The great opportunity to beat him in his place wasn’t the matter here; it was the attention that would be caused… I don’t exactly have that many pals with me now anyway; all I have is IU and Eunmi… I didn’t want to drag this any longer.

“I refuse, I don’t have time to play with you,” I exclaimed.

As I was finishing I heard Eunmi in the distance. “GREYYYY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THEREEE~!”

 Just when she tried to crash into me I moved just in time. *CRASH* I look back and I see Eunmi and Ryeowook is a heap…. Eunmi crashed right into Ryeowook…. =___=|||. Now what have I done??!!! This might cause a scandal!

“Oww…. What was that----“

“Hey would you mind getting off of me?” Ryeowook asked.

I see Eunmi backing off as soon as she sees him. “Mianhaeyo, Mianhaeyo.” She apologized and hid behind me.

Donghae looked at his watch and gasped. “! WE’RE LATE! YOU! Grey was it? You better come to the basketball court and verse me at 3! If not I’ll report your friend and Wook!”

“WHAT?!” Both Eunmi and Ryeowook said in sync. The last thing I saw was them running the opposite direction.

“All the participants of the previous audition for SM please report to the main room in five minutes.” the loudspeakers boomed.

Great timing, but I’ll need to think about today’s match if I want to get away with a low profile….

Eunmi’s Pov

Great, just great I face plant right into one of the cutest guys in superjunior, and now I’m forced to play basketball? *sigh* the best life ever.

I wanted to ask Grey about what happened just now, but she seemed deep in thought, maybe it was my imagination.   

“We need to go to the main room, ready for the results?” I said.

“…..Yeah, let’s go.” She replied.

-Sigh- I guess she still has that basketball match on her mind. I may be wrong though :/ she might be nervous because of the results….. But what really happened there? I didn’t know, and I didn’t necessarily want to.

As we walked into the main room, I gasped at the amount of people gathered, all from different nationalities, have different talents, looks, personalities, but that was not matter. Grey seemed perfectly unfazed by the amount gathered. After a few minutes I see a woman in her mid 20s walk up to the podium in the room a microphone in hand.

“Ahem, everyone please quiet down,”

All the chatter, the noise and even the littlest sounds faded. Everything became quiet.

“As you know, everyone has come together to present us all your talents, all your determination, and your spirit. But how many of you will get through to us? How many actually have what it takes to stand on stage, and win the audience’s votes?”

Some people turned with doubt, some confident, and most praying for the best.

“We have only chose 11 of you, and that doesn’t guarantee your stay at SM Entertainment, it will depend on your attitude towards what is put forth on you. I want complete attention while I read out the passing people.”

I looked at Grey; she stared intently at the woman, Her determination…..It could surpass mine any day. I couldn’t beat her, I could tell… Now it had depended on the names.

Soo Yun (girl)

Dong Min (girl)

Kim Nana (girl)

Ayami Namizuki (girl)

Grey Park (girl)

Christina Lee (girl)

Kang Hyun Joo (boy)

Woo Jin (boy)

Tao Kwon (boy)

Kim Mi Young (girl)

Lee Eunmi (girl)

Eunmi’s Pov

I’m safe…. I made it! I can’t wait to know what will happen next! But I have to keep calm, I wonder what Gray must be thinking now, I’m really glad she passed!

“Everyone else that failed must leave,” the woman said.

I saw many people crying, angry, unmoving, and in despair. I felt a pang of guilt, as if I was the one at fault. But I also felt the need to fulfill what was at hand. The only way I would was to wait for what was coming next.