Our Training Starts Now?

Me and Her = Disaster

 

Grey’s Pov

          It was practically the same morning routine, a normal breakfast, and a change of clothes. Nothing I need to go in detail in.

I was walking to the SM building trying to forget about the bet, but that just gave me a headache. Everything is just going downhill from here Grey….. There’s really no hope for me…. I continue to walk for 30 minutes until I arrived at the gates of the ever so crowded SM building.

Well here goes nothing; I hope I don’t meet them in the middle of work.

I walk through the automatic door into the twisting halls and push my way through into an elevator. I was going to the 6th floor, the meeting for us “trainees”. I pushed the button with the 6 on it and waited to go up. I was safe for now…. I guess. Ding! The elevator door opens and I walk out now in search of room 625.

Room 625 room 625…..

After turning a few corners and walking down a few halls I find room 625. It looked like one of the practice rooms I used before. Remember, the first impression has to be perfect, spot on.

I gently knocked on the door, and I went in. The room was extremely similar to the practice rooms but it included a few extra chairs, and people.

Eunmi didn’t arrive yet…. Nor did the Ayami girl…

Just after finishing my thought Ayami rushes in with a loose shirt and sweat pants…….

“YO~! AYAMI’S IN DA HOUSE~!” Ayami greets everyone, I’m not sure if that was even considered a proper greeting though… But I could forget about my greeting…

“Anyeong!” One of the girls respond, she looked a bit younger than me and Ayami even though I don’t know exactly how old Ayami is.

“Sup.” The guy next to her says. He’s pretty tall and has a laid back feeling about him.

I decided that I didn’t want to leave a bad impression so I greeted her too.

After most of the room began making small talk I recognized one of the guys. It was the emo dude from yesterday. He didn’t say anything so far, but nor did I care.

It was after a 10 minute time lapse that everyone had arrived this included the woman that read out our names yesterday and a few others.

“Greyyy!” Eunmi shouted.

What. Does. She. Not. Understand. About. Not. Yelling. Out. My. Name. in. public. -_-

I greet her normally but in my head I was dying to give her a proper lecture.

“Quiet down now. I would like to speak.”

All the chatter dyed out and we focused on the woman speaking.

“Thank you; I appreciate your sense of cooperation. Now I will continue from where I left off yesterday. As I said before, being chosen from here doesn’t guarantee your ticket to being famous.”

People then started chatting amongst each other.

“AHEM.”

They were then again silenced.

“I am putting this out there for all of you, this is just the beginning, soon, each and every one of you will face challenges, struggles, and side conflicts. If you don’t have a resolution I suggest you leave this instant. No one in this building will tolerate with half-heartedness. Feel free to leave now.”

No one moved. Everyone stood still, unwilling to make a move at the door.

“Very well then, I will make this quick. I will be assigning each of you into groups of 2. One group will be a group of three.”

The woman turns her head toward the door. “You may come in,”

Everyone directs their attention to our new guests. Squeals come from the girls and the boys in particular aren’t as surprised.

Our new guests were Shinee.