All Work & No Play

All Work & No Play

 

An empty wine bottle up upturned into an equally as empty wine glass, which caused Yoongi to pout slightly before he placed the bottle back down and leaned back in his chair. He swiveled slightly in his chair as he watched the light play on the edge of his glass. It was never a good idea for him to drink while he worked, because it clouded his judgement and caused him to work slower. Plus, the foggy mind and headache that might come the next morning would not be worth it, but he found that he needed it tonight. The past couple of months had been hard for him and he had no one else to blame but himself. He knew that. But that did not make things any easier.

 

Yoongi’s eyes glanced at the clock at the bottom of his computer screen and saw it read 11:54pm. It was getting late again and his brain did not want to focus on what was in front of him. After all, he had secluded himself in his studio at 1:00pm that afternoon and had not come out for the entire day, only seeing Hoseok once when he came to drop off some food for him. He pulled his hands into the sleeves of his black hoodie and rubbed his eyes with a pout on his lips. His eyes felt tired but Yoongi knew that as long as he sat in his chair he would not give them a chance to close. There was still so much more work to do and he had to do his best. After he eyed his empty wine bottle again, however, he reached forward and turned off his computer monitor. Whatever was on the screen could wait to be worked on until tomorrow. For now, he had one thing on his mind.

 

With his chair pushed back, he left his studio and shuffled his feet along the floor until he reached Hoseok’s room. He raised his hand and knocked on the door a few times before he pushed it open and closed it quietly behind him.

 

Hoseok was on his bed and looked up when the door opened. Of course it was only the seven of them there so they came and went into each others room most of the time whenever they wanted. Yoongi in his black hoodie and black sweatpants, looked at Hoseok who wore a white, long sleeved, shirt, a pair of light blue shorts, and his hair looked tousled like he had taken a shower and towel dried it.

 

“Want to join me?” Hoseok asked as he patted the open bed space next to him.

 

Yoongi nibbled on the end of his sleeve and nodded his head before he shuffled his way over and crawled into Hoseok’s king sized bed. Right away he nuzzled his head against Hoseok’s side and placed a hand onto his chest where he could lightly grasp onto Hoseok’s shirt.

 

“Am I interrupting you?” Yoongi asked once he was comfortable.

 

“No, I was just reading things on my phone,” responded Hoseok with a smile on his face before he placed his phone down on his nightstand. “Is there something on your mind?” he then asked.

 

“Does there have to be something wrong in order for me to come and want to be with you?” Yoongi asked with a small huff.

 

Hoseok chuckled and patted Yoongi’s head a couple of times. Of course if he asked, Hoseok knew, Yoongi would not tell him right away what was wrong. Things like this always had to be coaxed out of him slowly. Hoseok knew there was something Yoongi had to get off his chest especially when he let him pat his head like that without snapping back at him.

 

“I’m usually the one who comes to see you and bother you,” Hoseok reminded him. “Did you eat the food I dropped off for you today?”

 

“The dumplings were really good,” acknowledged Yoongi as he his lips.

 

“Did you eat the vegetables too? I made sure to put extra on your plate.” When there was no response, he shifted a little and gave Yoongi a small nudge. “You didn’t eat them...did you?”

 

Yoongi shifted a little as well, this time so that his head was resting on Hoseok’s chest. After he let out a small sigh he finally replied, “I ate almost all of them since you made them for me.”

 

Hoseok planted a small kiss on top of Yoongi’s head and wound his arm around his shoulders so he could pull him in slightly closer. Since he could tell there was a reason Yoongi had come to him like that, he knew he should not mess around with him and just let him lay there like this.

 

The room went silent for a couple of minutes as the two of them laid there together. Yoongi was comfortable and had weaved one of his legs between Hoseok’s in an attempt to pull them even closer together. If it was not for Yoongi playing with the collar of his shirt, Hoseok would have thought he had fallen asleep.

 

“I’m tired…” Yoongi finally mumbled under his breath.

 

“Then sleep. I’ll stay right here,” Hoseok told him.

 

“I’m stressed…” he added, his hand now clutched against Hoseok’s shirt.

 

“Yoongi…?” Hoseok called gently to the older rapper as he noticed how Yoongi’s hand shook slightly.

 

“I haven’t slept well in months because I’ve pushed myself to get my work done,” Yoongi explained. “I set goals for myself to get things done by and then get overstressed when I can’t meet them because of everything else that I have to do.”

 

“It’s alright, Yoongi. Just take it easy,” replied Hoseok in a calm, hushed voice.

 

“I sleep maybe four hours a night if I’m lucky, and then I wake up early because I worry I’ll fall behind on something…”

 

“Why haven’t you come to Namjoon or me and asked for help?” Hoseok then asked.

 

“Because I want to be able to do it on my own…” came a small response. “I’m capable.”

 

“You’re worn out,” Hoseok corrected him. “You can’t always work alone and push yourself like this. It’s not good. And don’t think I can’t smell the alcohol on your breath.”

 

Yoongi covered his mouth with his other hand and lowered his head so he was not breathing as close to Hoseok. After going through an entire bottle by himself, of course there would be the smell on his breath.

 

“Come to us for help when you need it,” Hoseok told Yoongi as he placed a hand over the one that rested on his chest. “You won’t bother us if you ask for help or even just for some stress relief.”

 

All Yoongi did was nod his head. Namjoon and Hoseok were always there to help, he knew that, and he greatly appreciated it. But his personality type just prefered to try and do things on his own until he needed to ask for any sort of help.

 

“Was your plan to work more tonight?” Hoseok questioned next.

 

“No...I can’t focus anymore…” sighed Yoongi.

 

“Good. Then stay here and keep my company tonight,” replied Hoseok with a large smile. “You need your rest.”

 

Once again, Yoongi shifted on the bed to get even closer to Hoseok, if that was even possible at the moment. But Hoseok allowed for Yoongi to move around however he wanted before he got comfortable again. As they laid in silence together, Hoseok realized how Yoongi was constantly letting out sighs and huffs of air.

 

“Is everything alright?” Hoseok asked as he ran his fingers lightly through Yoongi’s hair.

 

“I’m sleepy, but I know I won’t sleep well...just like all the other nights,” he explained with a frown.

 

“Maybe sleeping next to me will fix that,” Hoseok told him. “You have been sleeping in your studio a bit too often these days. If your uncomfortable and too cold you won’t get the best sleep.”

 

“I don’t sleep because I’m stressed,” Yoongi clarified right away, followed by another small huff.

 

Hoseok did not say anything back to Yoongi this time. Instead, he started to gently run his fingers through Yoongi’s hair and hum. Almost instantly, he felt Yoongi relax more against him. He could feel his muscles relax more as he actually rested against him and released the tension he had held onto for all of these days.

 

It only took a couple of minutes before Hoseok realized that Yoongi had actually fallen fast asleep. His breathing was slow and steady, and his lips were slightly parted. With a smile on his face, Hoseok picked up on phone and opened the camera. Since he knew he was not going to get a chance quite like this again, he snapped a quick picture of the two of them. After he had done that, he opened up the article on his phone again which his eyes skimmed to find where he had left off.

 

Just when Hoseok felt his eyes getting tired about twenty minutes later, there was a light knock on his door. Worried that Yoongi would get woken up, he instantly placed a finger up to his lips, which shocked Namjoon when he popped in and saw them on the bed. Namjoon quietly made his way over to the bed and crawled in to join them.

 

“I’ve been looking for him,” Namjoon whispered. “I wanted to see how he was doing...but sleeping was the last thing I expected.”

 

“We can talk about it tomorrow morning,” Hoseok whispered back. “I don’t want to risk waking him.”

 

Namjoon nodded his head and was about to leave when Yoongi let out a small groan. Both Hoseok and Namjoon locked eyes before Hoseok silently mouthed the word “Stay” to Namjoon. Since the three of them had not spent a night together like this in a long time, he nodded his head and comfortably slid down behind Yoongi. Hoseok then wiggled himself down so he was laying as well and smiled when Yoongi nuzzled himself against his chest and continued sleeping. Namjoon wound an arm around Yoongi’s waist and pulled him in closer before he placed his leg over Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s that were already intertwined. He then used his other foot to nudge the cover at the end of the bed up so he could cover himself, Yoongi, and Hoseok so they would be warm.

 

Hoseok then easily reached over and turned off the small light and plunged the room into darkness. Sleep quickly overtook Hoseok and Namjoon in what felt like a matter of seconds.

 

In the middle of the night, Yoongi attempted to shift and move around, but he felt a warm sense of safety surrounding him. Where he would have woken up if he was on his own, this time he found he could not even bring himself to open his eyes. Instead, he nestled himself against the protective warmth and smiled. With ease, he fell back into a deep sleep, content with his sleeping position and condition.

 

* * * * * *

 

Rays of light attempted to penetrate the thick curtains in Hoseok’s room, which failed to wake any of them up. It was Yoongi in the end who started to stir slightly first. A small whine escaped his lips as he took nuzzled his nose against Hoseok’s chest and took in his scent. The small motion caused Hoseok to let out a deep groan as he pushed his head farther into his pillow. When Yoongi shifted a little, he felt someone behind him and then heard an even deeper groan. A little more alert now, Yoongi realized where he was being touched. From behind, he felt an arm resting on his hip with a hand lazily placed on his crotch. Another hand, which he assumed was Hoseok’s, had made its way up his sweatshirt and rested on his side, up near his . His legs were all tangled not only in the covers but also with the other legs in the bed. Then finally, he felt a nose pressed against the nape of his neck, which made his hair move with each breath and sent a small shiver down his spine.

 

“Hot…” Yoongi complained as he wiggled around.

 

“Quiet...five more minutes…” Namjoon mumbled in response.

 

“But it’s hooooot…” Yoongi complained again, this time as he moved around a bit more.

 

“It more comfortable than it is hot,” countered Namjoon.

 

“Says someone not stuck in the middle,” Yoongi pointed out in his groggy voice.

 

“Yoongi...Namjoon…” Hoseok then tiredly called out to them.

 

“Hmmm?” both Yoongi and Namjoon hummed in unison.

 

“Be quiet.”

 

Hoseok’s room grew silent again as the three of them fell back asleep. It was rare for them all to be able to rest together like this because usually, one way or another, they would start messing around. To be able to lay together like this and just sleep showed them just how close they all were. The company they were able to give one another was the most important thing to them.

 

Some more time passed before Hoseok finally stretched a bit and opened his eyes. Not surprised, he saw Yoongi was still completely passed out and showed no signs of wanting to move. When he looked over at Namjoon, he saw the older rapper was already awake and gently running his fingers through Yoongi’s hair.

 

Silently, Hoseok motioned to the door of his room and mouthed to Namjoon, “I’ll make some food and bring it back.”

 

Namjoon mimicked the act of eating food, just to make sure he understood what Hoseok was trying to tell him. When Hoseok nodded his head, he gave him the thumbs up sign.

 

Then came the task Hoseok had of getting out of bed without waking Yoongi. It was a slow process but Namjoon helped him however he could to make it a bit easier. In the end, Namjoon ended up being leaned against the headboard with his legs spread open and Yoongi’s head rested on one of his thighs. Once Yoongi was the only one under the cover, he let out a small shiver before he clutched the cover closer to him.

 

The room stayed silent and dark as Namjoon waited for Hoseok to return. His fingers still played with Yoongi’s hair as he twirled some of the longer pieces around his finger. He only paused when he felt Yoongi give a small stretch and heard a small squeak come from him as he rested back down. A few seconds later, Yoongi nuzzled his head against Namjoon’s thigh and cracked open his eyes.

 

Confused about his new position on the bed, Yoongi rolled over onto his back so that his head was now resting right between Namjoon’s legs by his crotch.

 

“Good morning, sleepy head,” Namjoon chimed in a quiet voice since he knew Yoongi was never the happiest person when first waking up.

 

“What time is it?” Yoongi asked while he rubbed his eyes and let out a small yawn.

 

Namjoon glanced over to the clock and replied, “It’s 10:37am.”

 

“Damn it...how could I sleep for this long? I should be working…” Yoongi groused as he forced himself to sit up.

 

Before he could move any farther, he felt himself get yanked backwards and his back collided with Namjoon. Arms wrapped tightly around him and legs wound their way around his waist to hold him in place.

 

“Ya! Let me go, Namjoon!” Yoongi shouted at him.

 

“You’re not going to die if you take a break off your work,” Namjoon told him as he nuzzled his nose against Yoongi’s neck. “From how well and long you slept, your body is clearly trying to tell you something. So rest and just spend time with Hoseok and me today.”

 

“Hoseok...where is he anyways?” Yoongi then asked.

 

“He’s making some food for us,” answered Namjoon. “So all you need to do is relax and not worry about anything.”

 

Yoongi struggled in Namjoon’s grasp as he tried to free himself and told Namjoon, “Just have Hoseok drop some food off for me at my studio. I need to make up for the time I missed.”

 

“You’re not going anywhere,” Namjoon told him firmly before he placed a hand under Yoongi’s chin so he could tilt the older’s head up.

 

As soon as Yoongi’s head was turned up, Namjoon leaned down and pressed a kiss against his lips. When was the last time they had even kissed like this? Yoongi could not think back to when they had shared a calm kiss that was not fueled by the incentive to have quickly after. Slowly, Yoongi relaxed against Namjoon more and opened his mouth to allow his tongue in deeper. The two of them were so enamored with their kiss that they completely missed the sound of the bedroom door being opened and closed.

 

“Looks like I can’t leave you two alone together,” Hoseok commented as he placed the tray of food down on top of his dresser. “Why am I not involved in the fun?” he asked when the two of them broke apart and their lips slightly.

 

Right away Yoongi’s nose started to twitch as he sniffed the air. He perked up more and eyed the mug that sat on the tray and had steam rising up from it.

 

“Coffee...I smell coffee…”  Yoongi stated as he sniffed the air a bit more. “Black coffee…”

 

“Coffee can wait,” Hoseok replied as he crawled onto the bed.

 

“But...coffee…” Yoongi mumbled while he made a grabby hand motion towards the cup.

 

Namjoon unwound his legs from around Yoongi and easily used them to spread the older male’s legs apart so that Hoseok could crawl between their legs and get closer to them. Although Yoongi struggled at first, he quickly realized that Namjoon had his legs pinned down too well and he would not be able to move.

 

When Yoongi looked up next, he found Hoseok kneeling right in front of him and soon his face was cupped in his large hands, and their lips were pressed together. The way Hoseok kissed compared to Namjoon was similar, but Hoseok was a bit more gentle in the beginning. As they kissed, Yoongi could hear a small hum come from Namjoon before he felt a few kisses being planted behind his ear, followed by a few small nips and tugs.

 

By the time Hoseok pulled back from their kiss, Yoongi was panting and looked half dazed.

 

“Are you getting too hot again?” Hoseok asked with a smirk on his lips.

 

“You two were the ones that made me hot last night,” Yoongi reminded them. “You had your hands, arms, and legs all over me.”

 

“Because it’s hard to keep them off you,” Namjoon stated as he tightened his hold around Yoongi. “You’re the perfect size to hold and cuddle.”

 

“And your skin feels so nice and smooth,” Hoseok pointed out. “How would we be able to hold ourselves back?” he asked.

 

Yoongi let out a small huff and turned his head to the side as he groused under his breath. It was only when Hoseok shifted again that he turned his head back that he found the two of them kissing. There was a small pang of jealousy that ran through Yoongi, even though he had already gotten amazing kisses from both Namjoon and Hoseok. There was nothing for him to feel jealous over since they all shared each other, so why did he have that feeling. Since Hoseok was leaned in close enough to him, Yoongi decided to move his head so that he was able to kiss Hoseok’s neck. Yoongi could feel when Hoseok moaned and was not sure if that was because of what he was doing or if it was from Namjoon’s kiss. All he knew was that it was time for him to have some fun, so he continued to trail kisses all along Hoseok’s neck. At times he also from Hoseok’s collar bone all the way up to his jaw, and nibbled at him around his Adam’s apple.

 

The three of them finally shifted a bit as Namjoon passed Yoongi over to Hoseok who happily took him into his arms and hugged him tightly. Hoseok sat cross legged with Yoongi facing him and his legs over his hips. As they sat there, Yoongi with his head resting on Hoseok’s shoulder comfortably, Namjoon grabbed the tray of food off the dresser and brought it over to the bed. All of the glasses filled with liquids were placed on the nightstand to prevent them from spilling and the rest was placed on the mattress.

 

Yoongi pushed himself away from Hoseok and looked at all the food before he saw the coffee was well out of his reach. He opened his mouth to ask for the coffee, when Namjoon stuck a forkful of pancakes into his mouth. Some syrup dribbled out of the corner of his mouth which Hoseok quickly leaned in and off, which startled Yoongi a bit.

 

“Not food...coffee…” Yoongi said as he pointed towards the mug.

 

“You can’t live off coffee, Yoongi,” Namjoon told him firmly. “Eat some actual food first. Then you can have coffee.”

 

Although Hoseok released his grip on Yoongi, the older male only turned around in his lap to continue to eat.

 

As Yoongi continued sitting on Hoseok’s lap, he realized that he was being fed more than Namjoon or Hoseok were. Namjoon would feed him a large piece of food and then eat a smaller piece himself. Hoseok on the other hand would feed him three pieces before he took a bite himself. Yoongi swallowed the food in his mouth before he used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth clean. When Namjoon tried to give him another piece of pancake, Yoongi held his hands over his mouth and shook his head a couple of times.

 

“I’m almost full already,” Yoongi complained. “I think you’ve fed me at least three pancakes and Hoseok’s given me at least one apple and basically all the strawberries on that plate. I think my stomach will explode if I have anything else.”

 

“Sounds like you’re too full to have any coffee then,” Hoseok stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

 

Yoongi snapped his head around quickly and shot a glare at Hoseok along with a small growl. He had just eaten so much food because he had been told he was not allowed coffee until he ate something.

 

“Coffee. Now,” he commanded.

 

“N-Namjoon...I think Yoongi should have his coffee now,” Hoseok said with a nervous laugh.

 

With the coffee in easy reach, Namjoon picked it up and handed the mug over to Yoongi. The oldest rapper quickly snatched it away from him and drank some without any hesitancy. Even though the coffee was already cooled off to almost room temperature, it was better than not having any coffee at all. The mug was quickly drained of every last drop of coffee and handed back to Namjoon.

 

“I’m surprised you haven’t moved off me yet,” Hoseok then commented.

 

“I like being like this…” Yoongi replied in a small voice. “When we cuddle and I’m all hot and sticky and it’s not always fun. But like this...I like it…”

 

Hoseok wound his arms around Yoongi again as Namjoon moved closer and embraced both of them. As they hugged, Yoongi snuggled comfortably against them. A small yawn left his mouth which made both Namjoon and Hoseok look down at him.

 

“Didn’t you just chug coffee?” Hoseok asked.

 

“How can you already be tired?” Namjoon then questioned.

 

“I’m constantly sleepy...it’s just that when I work I ignore the tiredness and push through it to keep working,” explained Yoongi, followed by another yawn that brought a tear to his eye.

 

Namjoon wiped away the tear and kissed Yoongi’s cheek with a smile on his lips. Both of them noticed how Yoongi’s eyes were slowly closing as he fought to stay awake for a little while longer. They did not need any more hints before they arranged themselves on the bed again, the tray of mostly eaten food moved onto the floor this time around. This time when they cuddled up, they left the blanket off of them so that Yoongi would not overheat like before. When they were already comfortable, they found Yoongi had already fallen fast asleep again. It saddened them to know that he had been running on so little energy and needed this much sleep. But at the same time, they were glad he could fall asleep so easily around them and sleep so peacefully.

 

In no time flat, all three of them were fast asleep, curled up together around Yoongi. It was a good thing that they had the day free from any schedules because they would not be waking up any time soon. Even when Seokjin had knocked on Hoseok’s door, none of them had budget of showed any signs that they had heard anything. What they did find out when they woke up, however, was that someone had snuck into Hoseok’s room, taken a picture of them sleeping, drawn cat ears and whiskers onto Yoongi, and shared it amongst them.

 

“I’m going to kill Jimin the next time I see him…” Yoongi stated as he sat fuming in Hoseok’s bed once they had woken up and seen the picture. He then quickly changed the name ChimChim in his phone, to SatanChim before e tossed his phone down.

 

“Awww be nice to, Jimin,” Namjoon told him as he patted his bed head a couple of times.

 

As if on cue, Jimin opened the door and told them, “It’s dinner time! I was told to come collect you!”

 

Yoongi growled and instantly tried to get out of bed and pounce on Jimin. The hood of his hoodie was quickly grabbed by Hoseok to keep him in place. Jimin wisely scampered out of the room which left Yoongi seething on the bed.

 

“If you behave yourself and don’t act out during dinner we can have some fun tonight,” Hoseok told Yoongi, which instantly grabbed his attention.

 

“All of us?” he questioned as he glanced over to Namjoon.

 

“All of us,” Hoseok agreed before he held out his pinkey for a promise.

 

“Deal!” Yoongi quickly agreed as he hooked his pinkey with Hoseok’s.

 

Hoseok then released him and watched him leave the room to go and eat dinner.

 

“He sure can be a handful sometimes…” Namjoon sighed with a slight chuckle.

 

“But he’s our handful,” Hoseok happily reminded him. “Now let’s go as well before Seokjin comes looking for us.”









 

~~~~~~~~~~

Did you enjoy this little oneshot? A non- oneshot for a change of pace too! But this was just a fun oneshot I wanted to write ^^ Nice and cuddly with some kissing at the end c: But I want to know what you guys think about this oneshot! But a nice moment for Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon :D Looks like all Yoongi needed was song good sleep sandwiched between the two of them ^-^

 

Please let me know what you thought of this oneshot in the comments down below! Big or small, I read them all

 

Thank you to everyone who has commented, subscribed, and upvoted on this fic! Your support means so much to me ^^