How To Pick Yourself Up and Dust Yourself off.

How To Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Chanyeol had set foot in his house he became cold and detached. 

Sehun checked on Chanyeol again, he was definitely asleep. His hands lay palms up behind him on the bed, his blond hair fell over one of his eyelids and Sehun reached out to move it. Chanyeol didn’t wake and Sehun’s finger remained on his soft skin a little longer.

His lips were together, pouting that way he did when he concentrated. It made Sehun smile.

Mia appeared at the open door, and knocked gently to get Sehun’s attention. Sehun was startled and pulled back his hand as if caught doing something wrong. He wondered how long she had been there. She smiled at him.

“Well..” she looked across at his sleeping body

“There was a phone call for Chanyeol”


“You can tell him later. Or is it urgent?”


“It was Anna”


“Oh”


“She tried calling his mobile, but he’s not answering. She wants to know if he wants her here”

“Oh…” Sehun looked at Chanyeol and tried to figure out what to do. He knew with the current state of mind that Chanyeol had letting Anna see him like this would send her running straight back into Theo’s arms. He would have to talk to Chanyeol about this when he wakes up.

“I think he would prefer her not to be here, but it’s not because he’s upset with her. Please let her know that”

“Okay. I’ll tell her” Mia said gently. She casted a quick look at Chanyeol again.

It was when she was down the hall that Sehun chased her “Mia...” Sehun wrung his hands together. “It’s not what you think... We’re not…together. He’s not very well lately, he’s having a few problems, personally”

Mia nodded in understanding “Chanyeol has always been sensitive and hard on himself, since he was child. He can’t let go of things easily”

“Thank you for telling. I haven’t taken my eyes off him for the whole weekend” Sehun explained.

“Most people can’t” Mia smiled and Sehun could feel the blush creeping up his cheek.

 

   ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

 

When Sehun returned having a discussion with Mr Lee, who was the right hand man of Chanyeol’s father. Sehun had explained him the business situation, Sehun was glad that the advice his dad had given him was working. After the conversation they had been able to come down to a fairly positive conclusion.

When he reached Park Manor and found a flushed face Mia standing infront of Chanyeol’s door.

“What is it?” Sehun enquired in confusion. He could hear Chanyeol’s impatient voice from inside the room.

“He kept saying he wanted to go for a walk, but since you told me before going out that I should keep an eye on him. I locked his door. He is very angry” she whispered.

“You didn’t have to lock his door. Anyway Il take care of it” Sehun raised his voice, “Chanyeol it’s okay am here. I am opening the door”

When the key clicked in place and the door flew open. Sehun was so surprised by the sudden force that he didn’t have time to move. Chanyeol came bounding out, as he bumped past Sehun, but he was too angry to stop and apologise and Mia caught Sehun’s hand as he stumbled back a few feet.

 

“Oh dear, my dear, are you okay?”

Nodding Sehun ran down the stairs.


“I want to be alone” Chanyeol said, power-walking out of the house and taking a left that led to a pathway along the lake.

Sehun had to jog to keep up with him.

“SEHUN!” Chanyeol yelled in his face. “GO AWAY” He shouted so loudly it echoed around the lake, reverberated in Sehun’s head, hurt his ears, made his heart bang in his chest. The flash of anger in Chanyeol’s eyes, the single vein that throbbed in his forehead and the veins that protruded from his neck. 

Sehun felt alone, suddenly so very alone as he watched Chanyeol turning away and leaving him. And he let him go. 

Sehun felt an odd sort of calm as he sat in the boathouse and looked out to the lake, dark and still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter