How To Make Everything Absolutely Okay Again

How To Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat together in the restaurant, Sehun with a salad and Chanyeol with his hot chicken dish. In no time they both had cleared their plates.

“Look how far we have come, we could barely finish our meals before” Chanyeol laughed.

The sound of his laugh made Sehun’s stomach flip. The fact that all this was coming to an end made him loose his appetite all over again. Thankfully Chanyeol started speaking pulling Sehun out of his turmoil. 

“Today...today I am feeling kind of renewed, like me but a better version of me” Chanyeol looked at Sehun intently and Sehun looked away afraid that his eyes would reveal too much.

“God Is this because you think you have won Anna over?” Sehun focused on staring at the salt and pepper canisters on the table.

Chanyeol seemed confused by the question.

“What I’m asking is, are you ready to move on and get to the rest of the business?”

Chanyeol had met his cousin, Sangmin in the morning to talk about the business. Chanyeol breathed in “That didn’t go too well”

“What did your cousin say?”

“I wanted to see him, i haven’t talked to him since he was twelve. There is a lot of bad blood between my uncle and my father. My grandfathers will specifically says If I don’t take over the business it falls over to Sangmin. I wanted to know what his intentions were”

“You wanted a truce”

“Sehun, I wanted to him say that he would run the company just like how it is now. But he started talking about merging his fathers business with our confectionery. Merging the companies would help both brands I agree, they both belong to our families after all. But Sangmin is as bitter as my uncle he wants to unite the companies and sell it so the rest of his life he would never have to lift a finger to work anymore”

Chanyeol looked off, the aggression was starting to build inside of him.

“But selling the company sounds like it would solve your problem”

“There is no way I can let him sell Blizz confectionery, there are lot of people relying on me. It pays the wages of hundreds of workers. I want to see the company to end up in right hands I owe that much to my father” Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“If you had jumped that day, or if you do jump where would that leave the company?” Sehun asked gently.

Chanyeol shot back a look at Sehun, his jaw tightening “If I jumped I wouldn’t have to worry about this sorry mess anymore that was the ing point” he threw the money on the table and left the restaurant.

 

                      ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

 

Sehun sat in front of his fathers desk, who was staring at him blankly.

“Why are you doing this?”

Sehun took a deep breath closing his eyes, “I am trying to fix things, I am trying to help him”

“You are not his therapist”

“I know that” Sehun remarked defensively “He won’t see a real therapist so...”

His dad went silent, for once he spoke seriously “You have taken a lot on here son”

“Yes am aware of that and all with all due respect I didn’t come here to get lectured so can we get back to the subject?”

 

“Is Sehun here to talk about the bridge guy?” Baekhyun sneaked inside the room and sat down beside their father. Followed by Jongdae carrying a packet of fries.

“His name is Chanyeol” Sehun snapped “Have a little respect”


“Ooo-oooh” the three of them said in unison.


“Have you kissed yet?” Baekhyun asked excitedly.

“No” Sehun frowned. “I helped him get back with his girlfriend. And next I’m going to sort out his job. I need help, what do you guys think? Can you help me? I don’t understand the legal stuff”

They all shrugged. Jongdae mumbled how boring under his breath.

‘You’re all lawyers but you all are useless!” Sehun declared, getting to his feet. “I know p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter