Round 24

Dreamer Graphics | Fanart | Edits

GHOST

Seventeen-year-old Roseanne Park hails from an aristocratic family and is set to be married. When she boards the Titanic, she meets Lalisa Manoban,an artist, and falls in love with her.

“No one compares to you, but there's no you, except in my dreams tonight.”
Lana Del Rey

“Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair...”  - Susan Polis Schutz  

“Have you no wish for others to be saved? Then you're not saved yourself, be sure of that!” - Charles Spurgeon

After carrying out what Lisa considered a perfect crime, one witness will change everything. The best contract killer against the most popular person in her school and her new crush.

Lisa has lived a double life for years after being adopted by Jisoo's family following a tragic accident with her parents. Entangled from a young age with the sole purpose of being the perfect assassin, never leaving loose ends. When her target becomes a teacher at her new school, she never imagined that for the first time she would make the mistake of leaving a witness to live to tell the tale.

After escaping an assault Roseanne Park never imagined she would witness the vicious murder of her almost abuser, yet the initial shock of seeing a person die was nothing compared to seeing who was behind the mask as she hid for her life in the wardrobe of her school's laboratories. None other than her best friend's sister, the attractive and goofy person who has slowly stolen her heart all these months.

Lisa will have 24 hours to do what she has been instructed to do after leaving a witness. Rosé will have 24 hours to decide to give up her perfect life, run away and live or reveal the identity of the killer and lose everything. Or are those their only options?

NAME: Roseanne Park

BORN: February 11, 1997

FUNCTION: Witness