[DAEHWI]

Not A Secret


Of course, Daehwi would notice it. He was probably the very first one to notice the change on how Woong and Woojin acts around each other.

He had an inkling already when they had their debut promotions. The rapid growth of closure between the two, was the thing that Daehwi found a bit suspicious.

He knows the two so well. He knows how they both act around new people in their lives and this was not it—of course, it's not but if ever they had a thing going on then yep, this was it.

Woojin opens up to people easily, especially if they readily approach him, but he certainly won't initiate skinship with people he just met recently. It will take months for him to grow accustomed to having skinship with someone he just met but with Woong, Daehwi definitely noticed how Woojin was sitting so closely to the new member just a week after he met him.

As to Woong, he's an awkward beansprout. He's more of a silent person when he meets someone new. So when he saw, Woong talking animatedly to Woojin, being his usual cute-self around him, it sparked interest on Daehwi.

He was sitting all alone in the studio now, just got back from the meeting they just had in the company regarding the release of their next album.

The members all went separate ways after. The leader went back to the dorm to get something, Donghyun who accompanied Youngmin, also offered to buy some beverages from the convenience store when they go back and Woojin who went into the practice room to create a choreography for their next title track, which was already long finished by Daehwi. While Woong, he actually didn't see Woong go anywhere after, but he barely remembered seeing him, tailing on Woojin.

He sighed as he looked blankly at the computer in front of him. He played the melody of the title track again, contemplating whether to change the beat or not.

If he changes the beat then he actually needs to tell it to Woojin so that he could adjust the choreography. He sat there for an hour and tried various ways to improve the song.

Once he was sure, he went to their practice room to tell Woojin about the change of the beat. He was nearing the practice room when he saw the door slightly open, he couldn't hear any music coming out from the speakers.

He peeked slightly and nearly squealed at the sight he was seeing.

Woojin was facing the mirror, hands on his hips as Woong was positioned on his back, the older's hands wrapped around Woojin's waist.

He saw Woojin give out a soft and endearing smile before turning around, still in Woong's embrace.

Daehwi slightly adjusted his position, making sure they can't see him.

Woojin gave Woong a small smile and cupped Woong's cheeks. Daehwi needed to cover his mouth to suppress his squeals.

"Why are you here, Woongie hyung?" He heard Woojin say, hands still on Woong's cheeks.

"I'm checking if you're okay here...and also to help you out."

"I know you love me but don't worry about me too much." Woojin laughed and smirked.

Woong untangled his arms and hit Woojin's chest lightly.

"Hah! You wish! I'll go check on Daehwi then, seems like you're okay without me anyways."

Daehwi panicked when Woong suddenly turned to the door, attempting to walk out but Woojin pulled him and wrapped his arm around Woong's waist tightly.

Daehwi went back to his position, his lips aching because he keeps on biting it to prevent himself from screaming.

"And who told you that I'm okay without you here...?"

Woojin placed their foreheads together, faces dangerously close. Just one move then their lips would definitely touch.

Daehwi is just thankful that he can control his emotions very well. He knows it's rude to eavesdrop other people's business but his hyungs are way too cute to ignore!

"Woojinieee, I really need to go check Daehwi out! He might be overworking himself again!"

Woong tried to detach himself from Woojin but of course, it's no use.

Woong hyung, I'm fine. I'm enjoying your show so much right now, just continue what you're doing!

Daehwi smirked at his own thoughts.

"I'll go check on him later for you. Just stay here first." Woojin buried his face on Woong's neck.

"But Daehwi—"

"Let him be hyung. It's just an hour after he went inside the studio, he's surely working on something. Let's check on him later if he doesn't come out after 3 hours."

Daehwi barely heard it because Woojin's voice was muffled.

He heard Woong sigh. Woong wrapped his arms around Woojin and slowly rubbed circles on his back.

"You? Are you okay? Aren't you tired?"

Daehwi heard the evident worry in Woong's voice.

Woojin raised his head and looked at Woong.

"I'm fine because you're here now Woongie hyung."

What Woojin did next, made Daehwi squeal slightly, for real. Good thing, they were so focused on each other that they didn't even hear him.

Woojin placed their foreheads together again then gave a long peck on the lips to Woong. Woong smiled slightly at the sudden kiss.

"You're so cheesy, you sparrow." Woong said to Woojin once their lips separated, but foreheads still attached.

"But you love this cheesy sparrow." Woojin claimed and stole a peck again before detaching himself from Woong.

Daehwi tried to run quietly when he saw Woong shake his head and slowly walked to the door.

Thanks to his long legs, he actually managed to hide in his studio just in time.

He shook his head as he smiled while thinking about the two, developing a special bond together. He seriously haven't even thought about the two getting together.

If you ask him, he'll probably say that the Youngmin and Donghyun combination looks more real to him, but it turns out that Woong and Woojin already moved faster than those two.

When did they even get so cute in my eyes?