[YOUNGMIN]

Not A Secret


Youngmin connected it all when they received their first ever music show win as AB6IX.

Woojin fooling around is a normal occurrence in the group's everyday life, may it be on-cam or off-cam.

Scaring Daehwi by putting fake insects inside his room, teasing Donghyun on whatever he was even doing, giving blank faces to Woong whenever the second oldest does cute acts or disturb Youngmin every second and every minute of his free time.

All of them were already used at Woojin fooling around that no one literally cares anymore if they'll get pranked or not. They're not complaining though. Woojin fooling around is one of their most favorite Woojin.

So, having to see a worried Woojin is such a rare sight to see for Youngmin.

They just received their first win a while ago and everyone was still feeling immense happiness at the same time, feeling thankful for the award that they received today.

When they were on stage, Youngmin barely noticed it. The way Woojin and Woong's eyes met, then Woojin gave Woong a small, teasing smile while putting his arms at the vocal's shoulder then sliding them to pat Woong's back.

Youngmin swears, it wasn't the same sadistic look Woojin gives them whenever he's about to start teasing them. No, whenever he's about to start teasing Daehwi, Donghyun and him. There's a different stare for Woong, he could see it. Woojin always has a different smile and stare when it comes to Woong.

Woojin always has this noticeable mixture of amusement and softness when it comes to Woong. Youngmin doesn't know if he's the only one who noticed it though.

He watched using his peripheral vision as the two once again met eyes. He tried not to smile when he heard Woojin's statement.

"You're supposed to cry now."

He waved at the fans but his attention was still on the two. He saw how Woojin bumped their shoulders softly and Youngmin could feel how Woong was suppressing his tears.

As soon as their encore song started, Youngmin started cheering with the fans while Woojin started to get his attention, telling him that Woong was going to start crying soon.

He paid them no attention though, or better yet, he tried to pay them no attention since the time was supposed to be for their supporters.

But as soon as they went down the stage, his attention shifted completely at the two again.

Many people were congratulating them, may it be staffs from the music station, staffs from their company, their hair stylist  and makeup artist, and so on.

But what caught his eyes was when he noticed how Woong was sticking close to Woojin, even when many people were congratulating them, they were still stuck together, with Woojin putting his arms around Woong's shoulders while thanking the sea of people.

They took a group photo with the trophy and then went straight to their waiting room.

Donghyun and Daehwi were both leading the way, loudly chatting at how happy they are to receive their first win, Daehwi having the honors of holding the trophy.

Woong and Woojin were following the two, with Woojin still holding Woong, the difference is that, Woojin was rubbing Woong's shoulders in a subtle way.

It was so subtle that he's sure no one noticed it except him, who was walking behind them.

As they were approaching the door, he saw Woojin whispering something at Woong. Woong turned his face to Woojin and Youngmin almost gasped out loud at their close proximity.

Woong tapped Woojin's cheek twice as he gave him a small smile and walked first, causing Woojin's arm to fall back on his side.

Youngmin saw Woojin shake his head and give out a small smile. He subtly raised his eyebrows.

Something is going on. Something good is definitely going on.

On their way home, his attention was still on the two as they sat together in front of Youngmin  and Donghyun in the car.

Daehwi was on the passenger's seat, which is by the way, Youngmin's usual seat, clearly passed out. When the youngest requested to seat there and used his aegyo to him, he, of course, couldn't say no. So he ended up seating at the far back with Donghyun, who's head is on Youngmin's shoulders, obviously sleeping.

He observed the two in front of him. Woong was leaning his head into the window glass, while Woojin was stuck beside him, sitting dangerously close even though there was a whole lot space on his other side.

Woojin looked beside him and saw how Woong was struggling, with his head bumping into the window glass.

Youngmin pretended to be asleep when he felt like Woojin would be turning around. As soon as he felt no eyes on him, he slowly opened his right eye—peeking slightly at the two.

Youngmin watched as Woojin's eyes turned soft again and slowly reached out for Woong's head. Woong turned to Woojin and gave him a questioning glance.

Woojin just smiled at him, continuing to reach out for Woong's head and slowly putting it on his shoulders.

"The road is a bit rocky...I don't want you to hurt your head." He heard Woojin whisper while patting Woong's head.

Youngmin bit his lip to avoid smiling. He saw Woong snuggle closer to Woojin, as if that was a permission, Woojin wrapped his arm protectively on Woong's shoulders again.

"Thank you, Wooj."

What happened next surprised Youngmin the most.

After Woong said that, he yawned sleepily and placed a small chaste kiss on Woojin's cheek. Youngmin almost gave away his cover when he flinched. He felt Woojin turn to him so he immediately pretended like he was just moving in his sleep. He leaned his head into Donghyun's.

When he was sure that Woojin turned away again, he opened his eyes slightly and saw the most adorable sight ever.

Woojin smiled and reached for Woong's forehead, kissing it ever so gently as Woong remained asleep while snuggling onto the younger.

Whatever this is, I'm really happy that they're getting along well. Maybe a little too well.