[DONGHYUN]

Not A Secret


Donghyun woke up early despite being on a day off, as they just ended their debut promotions. He walked out of his room while recalling the happenings yesterday night.

They all went home late and mildly drunk—well, except for Daehwi, of course. They all celebrated the success of their promotions yesterday night with the people behind their great success. The staffs, the makeup artists, and most importantly, the CEO was there.

He went into their living room and saw the things of his co-members scattered. Jackets, shoes and bags, they were all over the room.

He sighed and started picking them up to bring them back into the member's rooms. He can't really blame them for not putting it inside their rooms because they came back at 5 in the morning, which is why they probably just tossed their things around the dorm.

He separated the things into order. He gathered Daehwi's first and went into the younger's room. He knocked but no one answered so he decided to just enter and put the things by the door. He smiled slightly when he heard Daehwi's soft snoring.

He then went back to take Youngmin's belongings. He went into the older's room without knocking. It was his habit already. He and Youngmin have lived and shared a room  together as a duo for quite a long time to even care about knocking on doors.

He carefully placed the things on Youngmin's bedside table and went to the sleeping figure. He sighed and removed the hair that was falling on the leader's face. He smiled softly then went outside again to deliver Woong and Woojin's things in their room.

As he was gathering their things, he found two jackets that clearly belonged to Woojin. Come to think of it, he actually saw Woong use Woojin's jacket yesterday at the party.

Wait, actually no, he saw Woong use Woojin's clothes many times already. It's not an issue of course, he just found it kinda weird that Woong almost uses Woojin's clothes everyday even though he also has his own set of clothes.

He picked the clothes up and neatly folded them before going to the biggest room in their dorm.

He slowly opened the door, not bothering to knock since he's sure that both were still sleeping.

He opened the small lamp on Woong's bedside table to search for a place to put the things down.

He panicked when he saw that no one was lying down on Woong's bed. The blanket was neatly folded and the bed was clearly unused. He whipped his head to Woojin's bed, who he was planning on waking up but he ended up not doing so when he saw two figures lying down on Woojin's bed.

He released a breathe of relief and smirked.

Woojin was lying on his sides, arms wrapped around Woong's waist while Woong was tucked in Woojin's embrace.

Donghyun quietly placed down the things on Woong's bed and whipped out his phone, that he remembered taking with him and took a picture of them.

"Cute." Donghyun muttered.

He went out of the room with a smile painted on his face.

He went into the kitchen and prepared his coffee as he thought about things.

By things, he meant Woojin and Woong's secret relationship.

At first, he was too blind to notice it but Woojin was really obvious when he's jealous.

Donghyun and Woong are definitely close since they both came from Daejeon. They naturally click with each other well.

There were times before whenever he and Woong were conversing, Woojin would just suddenly sit beside Woong, putting his arms on his shoulders, sitting closely to him while attempting to join their conversation.

He thought Woojin was just trying to make it less awkward and be close to Woong since they were the only ones who haven't really bonded before but as time passed by, he realized that there was more to it.

He noticed that whenever he got too close to Woong, it's either Woojin would personally come and intervene or he would shoot daggers that Donghyun wasn't oblivious to.

He didn't need to though...I love someone else.

The turning point for him was when they guested at After School Club.

He kinda cracked a joke about Woong loving him so much and after the broadcast, Woojin was unbelievably silent.

When they went back to the dorm that day, he barely heard them but they fought because Woojin thought that Donghyun and Woong are getting a bit too comfortable with each other.

Of course, Donghyun felt guilty but he didn't intervene. They don't even know that he knows about their relationship.

He remembered Youngmin tapping his shoulders lightly that day.

"Just leave them be. They'll sort it out. Woojin needs to learn how to trust you and Woong more."

Donghyun frowned. He didn't know that Youngmin also knew about the two.

"They aren't really subtle." Youngmin told him, as if reading his mind and laughed.

"Yeah, they aren't..."

The day after that, he was quite surprised at how nice Woojin treated him.

"Are you okay? You're not sick or what?" He asked confusedly.

"What? No! I just realized that I may have been snappy at you for these past few days hyung and I'm really sorry for that...I was just stressed..."

Woojin looked down and Donghyun can't help but laugh.

"No worries, I know what you're feeling..."

You feel jealous over me, that's the stress you're talking about.

He shook his head at his thoughts. Woong probably talked sense out of Woojin, that's the only thing Donghyun could think of why Woojin suddenly acted like that.

"Still, I'm sorry..." Woojin looked at him apologetically.

As if on cue, Woong walked towards them.

"Come on guys, we're eating out and Woojiniee's gonna treat us!"

He looked at the two and saw how Woong beamed at Woojin.

Woojin was about to protest but when he saw Woong's wide smile, he just sighed and nodded, giving out a small smile when Woong jumps excitedly.

"Okay, good! Come on! I'm hungry!"

Woong dragged both of them and Donghyun definitely didn't miss the loving stare Woojin gave out to Woong.

He got lost in his thoughts back at that day that he didn't even get to finish his coffee, which is, by now, cold.

When will those two admit that they're together though?