Chapter 2

Hyung

I love you hyung,

I know I am too late. But all this time, this strong feelings about you eat me inside everytime I see you. Sometimes I even lose control when you get too much close with Jimin hyung and Tae hyung. I am the one who you should give more love and care. After all, I am the maknae here.

I get jealous hyung,

So much to an extent, I even tried to crash yours and jimin hyung's recent vlive together. But you turned it off. I was so upset. I ran from gym as fast as I could all for nothing. 

Am I the least member you care about, Hyung?

I just couldnt stand there seeing you having fun with Jimin hyung. So I left without saying anything. I hate it. 

Later, Jimin hyung came to my room asking if I am alright. Deep down, I thought you'd come along too. But you didnt. I was hurt. I tried not to be too obvious. But it. I just vented out all my frustrations on Jimin hyung, I scolded and even hit him hard. Thinking about it now, I feel sorry for him. But I just wanted to let someone know about what I am going through now. What I feel, What I long for, Whom I want to get close. And I think he knew all this.

He tried to read me by mentioning about you, why you were not able to come and see me. And I guess he got his answer. I was blank. I didnt know how to react after knowing you didnt even care to join. 

I wanted to cry.

Noticing my sudden sullen face, he warned me about being professional and control myself from emotions on live. I wish I didnt come Vlive at that time. I hate people seeing my weak side. But I just couldnt help it. I kept silent wishing to be alone so that no one sees me.

Hyung, I need you.

Thats when bell rang.

I was not in a mood. I just want to off the live and get some sleep. But all that crappy feeling faded away the moment I saw you coming inside from the main door. 

Your mere existence light up my mood. I was laughing so hard just cos of the thought of you being here when I needed you. Its like you read my mind. I was happy knowing you came for me.

You did care for me, hyung. I was this close to giving up.

I want us to be like this. 

Me and you. Together. Happy as always besides each other.

 

One thing I knew is,  I shouldnt have waited for the right time to confess it to you. Because right time is always too late..