Cruel

BTOB One Shot Stories
It was past 1am at Cube Entertainment Building. Eunkwang and Minhyuk are the ones left in the rehearsal room. Hyunsik just left awhile ago, Ilhoon was in the other room, and other members are probably in their dorm by now.

“Wanna grab something to eat?” asked Eunkwang. Minhyuk just shook his head, he's preoccupied with his writing. Eunkwang then decided to ask Ilhoon who was in the other room and he agreed. “Want us to bring you something else instead? Perhaps a drink?” Eunkwang poked his head inside the room, Minhyuk was quite startled. “Water would be good. Thanks.”

They went to a nearby convenient store, they both had tteokbokki. It didn’t took too long before they finish eating, they didn’t forget to get Minhyuk his water. Ilhoon was starting to get dozy and suggested that they go home once they get back to the building, in which his hyung readily agrees with him.

Eunkwang had just arrived in the rehearsal room when Ilhoon peeked in. “I’ll be waiting at the lobby hyung.” then he started sprinting. Handing the water to Minhyuk, telling him to call it a day. “Sounds good to me. I feel so tired.” Minhyuk yawned. Both were fixing their things when suddenly footsteps can be heard outside. “You heard something?” Eunkwang was alarmed. Minhyuk just shook his head. Gathering their things and checking one last time, they had left the room. 

“Are you sure you heard something?” asked Minhyuk and the other one nods. “Well, the rooms are empty. We're the only ones left. Meaning ..” Minhyuk’s expression suddenly turns into a serious one.


“What?! Minhyuk-ah you're scaring me.” Eunkwang said as he gets closer to Minhyuk.

 

“It must be her.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” his grip on Minhyuk's shirt tightened.

“The ..” Minhyuk stopped abruptly. His attention was diverted to the flickering light at the end of the hallway. Eunkwang followed his gaze. Minhyuk barely whispered, “.. ghost in the 3rd floor.” just then, the light went off. Making Eunkwang scream at the top of his lungs. “Let's get out of here!” he frantically said as he back hugged Minhyuk.

They made their way down slowly because Eunkwang won't let go of Minhyuk. He's even closing his eyes, making the situation difficult. “Okay, one final step.” Minhyuk said as he guided him down. Eunkwang opens his eyes and they're already at the lobby.

“Hyung what took-?” Eunkwang just ran past Ilhoon who was waiting for them.

“Hyung what happened?”

Before Minhyuk could answer, laughter escaped his mouth first. “I kinda scared him a bit.”

“A bit? He looked terrified. How did that happen?”

“Asked for a little help from a staff.”

“Didn't know you can be cruel hyung.” Ilhoon said, shaking his head. 

“I know. Don't worry, that will be the last time. Don't tell him, okay?”

“Yah! What are you two still doing there? Let’s go home. Ppali! Ppali!” Eunkwang yells at them.

‘I did go overboard just to get closer him. All I wanted was a hug. You're cruel Lee Minhyuk.' he thought to himself as he looks at Eunkwang.