episode 10

nightmare

sm: do as i say park chanyeol... you have already messed up everything. i wont let you ruin my band..
chanyeol: no i wont do that..
irene: chanyeol... is your career less important than your wife?
chanyeol was silent..
manager: chanyeol... dont ruin this group just for your wrong deeds..
chanyeol: i have decided... i am leaving sm..for sure...
sm: okay..then no need to involve irene in this.. i must flash the real photos and information that you really took drugs..
chanyeol got up and bowed.. he left the room...
.
.
irene: what to do? he left...
sm: leave this to me now..
irene: Don't harm him..
sm: * smirks* seems your old love grew up again..
irene : no.. i hate him.. i hate him more Than anything else..and that y/n!!!
she grabbed the glass tightly..
.
.
suho: have you gone mad chanyeol? what are you doing?
chanyeol: what else i can do? i cant ruin the fame of exo just for my wrong deeds.. sorry..
suho: chanyeol...
sehun rushed and hugged himm..
sehun: hyung..please dont go..
chanyeol: maknae... take care of everyone.. okay?
kai: seriously you are leaving?
do: take care of yourself...
chen: i am gonna miss you badly..
baek: i wish minseok hyung would be here.. i am sure he could solve this...
baek sighed..
chanyeol waved back and took his leave.. everyone cried out including chanyeol.. he was looking around the office.. it was his before a moment ago..now its all have been taken... he wiped his tears, wore his mask and got out of the office...
.
.
sm: do it right now.. i can defame exo for him..its better for everyone...
.
.
.
yoora: y/n.. get up.. palliii..
y/n: what happened?
yoora: i..i got a call from hospital...
y/n: wh...what!!! w..why?
your body was shaking and yoora unnie was already red...
she took you to the hospital... it was finished already!! they took you to the morgue.. his body was covered with a white sheet.. they removed that you were stoned on your feet remembering his last begging for believing him...his body was left there pale.. his head was full of bruished and his ear was smashed.his nose was still bleeding. there was a number mark on his leg finger...
you failed to say a little word..your tongue was stuck.... you just stared at him... your eyes dried out.. you wanted to cry but something stopped you.. his crying and begging face was the only thing you were seeing in your memory!!!
.
.
.
.
?: y/n.. wake up.. y/n.. what happened... why are you crying...
someone was shaking you to make you awake..
you opened your eyes and found it was none but him...
chanyeol: good noon... have you seen the time?? how long you sleep!!! i am calling you for a long time... wake up..
you were stunned.. it was just a dream.. just a nightmare which pushed you in the dark in a moment..
chanyeol: what?? why are you staring me? did you see ghost?
he looked back...
you pulled him towards you and hugged him...
y/n: i am sorry.. please dont leave me.. i wont disbelieve you... please..
chanyeol: you saw just a nightmare baby... wake up.. sleeping so long in the morning is bad..
he pulled you up keeping you on his shoulder.. tears fell from your eyes..
chanyeol: you saw something horrible? ** patting your back**.
y/n: i would prefer dying than seeing that scene...
chanyeol: you are crying?? what did you see?
y/n: nothing..
you wiped your tears..
y/n: be careful.. and dont dare to come home late.. i will bash you then..
chanyeol : okay mam..
he kissed your nose..
chanyeol: now be normal.. your face is scaring me..
y/n: mmmhh...
chanyeol: get up.. we have a party today... today is irene's birthday.. she invited us all!!
y/n: irene again!!!!
chanyeol: irene again means??
y/n: nothing.. i am gotta ready.. just wait for a bit..
chanyeol: ok..
he smiled at you..
you sighed in relief that it was only a dream!! a nightmare!!
.
.
the end