episode 7

nightmare

chanyeol's pov
yoora: what? what did you do chan?
chaan: i just did!!! i wasnt in sense then..
yoora: ridiculous... you said y/n about this?
chan: i am scared. already she is hyper about her pregnancy... if she knows this,she will really leave me...
yoora: you Don't know her? she loves you..
chan: she already starts hating me.. i dont want more.. please noona..promise me.. you wont say her anything...
yoora unnie was shocked and afraid about y/n's action after hearing the truth...
.
.
y/n's pov
i was tired so i slept... yoora unnie came and only met with him without waking me up..when i woke she was already left.. there was no one in the house... it was almost evening and the house was all dark.. i called the servants but none of them responded.. i was getting scared little by little.. i my torch and started to light the house... i sighed and grabbed the tv remote to turn on that... i was watching news, then i saw some rumours about sm entertainment.. they said some idols are getting connected with illegal businesses. .. my heart sank after seeing this.. i just hoped exo members were not involved specially chanyeol... i called him.. but he cut the call... i again called him.. he scolded me... and i cut the call in anger.. what did he think himself..was i a joke to him.. i turned off the tv.. got something to eat and went back to my library room.. i took the smell of books.. this is my heaven.. i grabbed a book..came back to my easy chair and started reading.. i got sleepy and slept here.....
it was almost midnight i heard a door knobbing sound...i got up calmly.. and went to our room.. i saw chanyeol was sweating too much... i touched on his shoulder and he jumped in shock...
y/n: what? why are you scaring... what happened..
he didnt say a little word.. he pulled my waist and hugged me tightly.. i was shocked at his sudden action... besides i was scaring for him...
i hugged him back rubbing his hair..
y/n: what happened?
chan: please dont hate me...
y/n: chanyeol.. what did you do?
i asked him a blurry nervous tune...
y/n: you arent involved with that Illegal business.. right?
chan: i am scared... they might frame me..
he was trembling... i was startled..
chan: i went with them in a club.. and..
y/n: and....
chan: please forgive me.....
y/n: chanyeol..
chanyeol started crying leaning down.. i was clear what he was meaning.. i was both shocked and speechless...
y/n: i trusted you...
chan: sorry y/n...
y/n: now i am ashamed of me that i love you and carrying your child...
chanyeol looked at you...
y/n: i am done with you chanyeol...
chan: please y/n..
y/n: dont touch me.... please..
i started to cry... and i again felt dizziness.. lost my sense again...
.
.
chanyeol's pov
i was about to tell her everything but i guess she already doubted me about that!! i had an one night stand with an unknown girl after taking the drug.. she hated me... she was sick and i did such a disgusting thing outside.. i am low in my own eyes.. i wish i could change the time... she was leaving the room but she fainted... i hold her and lifted her on the bed.. she was mumbling.. i hurt her too much.. for the first time i noticed her baby bump.. it was raising... unknowingly i left a soft kiss on her womb..
chan: i am sorry junior... your dad is really a bad person..