episode 4

nightmare

y/n's pov
I was tired and went to my bed.. I opened my phone.. it was dead.. I Connected it with the charger plug.. and closed my eyes.. my eyes became heavy and my phone rang. i received it without checking the nameplate knowing that it would be only one person now..
y/n: you are so late... why didnt you sleep.?
chan: you slept?
y/n: my eyes are heavy..
chan: and your voice too..
y/n: something happened?
after that what he said I could not remember at all.. I fell sleep...
.
chan's pov
I was talking with her after a long ing day.. but her voice made me more dumb.. was she really okay.. she was too weak.. and god knew what happened to her..I wanna leave this place and wanna give her a tight bear hug.. y/n.. I hella miss you..
.
.
two more days passed
I was about to return my home... its being 7 days.. I havent seen her.. I opened the door and found she was standing still grabbing on the table.. she was about to fall but I  caught her.. she fainted.. she was sweating.. I took her in my lap and went to our room.. I touched her forehead. it was normal.. I was scared and asked for servant but she wasn’t at home. I called the doctor immediately.. the doctor came..
chan : is she fine doctor?
doctor: how can you be so careless in her this state...
chan: sorry I didnt get you..
doctor: Don't you know she is 3 months pregnant?
chan: what!!
y/n looked at me in teary eyes...
doctor: take care of her well.. she is too weak to carry a baby.. it can be harmful for both of them.. and congratulations.
I was dumbfounded.. y/n looked other side crying out...the doctor left..
.
chan: how can you be pregnant y/n? dont you know I am not ready for kids,?
y/n: you are asking me how? do you think I am ready for this baby? I am only 20 now.. how can you react like that when you have no control in you... How long I told you not to drink...but who cares!!! you live your own life mr park chanyeol..
chan: why are you screaming me now? why dont you stop me then?
y/n: you think I can? I can resist your strength.. are you really that dumb?
chan: now what to do?
y/n: what do you mean by what to do?
I looked at her.
y/n: dont look at me like that.. I am not gonna do this..
chan: but we both arent prepared for this...
y/n: are you coward?
chan: y/n!!
y/n: dont raise your voice.. if you Don't want this kid, stay out of this.. I am gonna give birth.. whatever it happens.. I wont let another sin happen..
chan: but...
y/n: dont come to me again...
she got up and left the room.
chan: what did i do!!!
.
.
y/n's pov
I am sorry baby.. for us you have to suffer.. we really didnt deserve you.. no matter what happenes I am gonna give birth... dont worry.. your mom is gonna fight for you!!
i rubbed my womb falling tears before the window!!