t w o

Chaotic Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All set, girls?" 

 

"Yes!" The three girls giggled, jumping into the van, cautiously placing the plastic bags on the floor. Had it not been for their easy going manager, all three of them probably would have left empty handed. 

 

"I'm pretty sure all of them are gonna be happy once we bring in all the food." Nayeon chirped, holding back from digging her hand into the plastic bag, where their prized posession sat. Jokbal. Momo was for sure going to be jumping in joy after she smells the fresh scent of her favourite meal. Jihyo and Mina nodded in agreement, already picturing how the others would react when they see their breakfast/lunch arrive. In a way, Jihyo imagined that all the other members would dismiss their presence and dig straight into the food. It may seem rude, but Jihyo was used to their group's typical love for their meals.

 

"Do you think they're awake now?" Mina spoke up, looking up from her phone. Jihyo and Nayeon glanced at each other before looking back at their youngest japanese member. The latter shrugged while the leader shook her head, certain that all the other members were still dead asleep.

 

"Nope, no way they're awake now."

 

~

 

"Ah, Dahyun! Don't touch that!" Momo practically screamed, grabbing the scissors before the toddler could even brush her tiny fingers against it. How did this kid even get on the chair? Momo picked Dahyun up, shaking her head while smiling, having no guts to even get mad at the baby. Jeongyeon and Sana both knew how spoiled Dahyun is to Momo. Even when she isn't a toddler, Momo was never able to scream or scold Dahyun, even if whatever she did really ticked her off. Momo was soft for Dahyun, and it was adorable, to say the least. "Why is it that Dahyun is the most hyper out of the three of them?" Momo whined.

 

Sana was relaxed considering Tzuyu was easy to please. All there is to give her was her puppy plushie and she's in her own world. The only way to really trigger a temper tantrum is if someone were to take the puppy toy away when she's still playing with it. However, no one tried that yet and there wasn't any need to do that so the three members just let the maknae be. 

 

As for Chaeyoung, she was busy playing with Jeongyeon. The latter kept her busy by tickling her, hugging her or whatever distracts Chaeyoung from the oh so tragic problem - boredom. Luckily for the three of them, Chaeyoung was easily distracted by a lot of things. Mostly by Jeongyeon's unspeakable tickling outbursts but also by videos that Sana would show her when she's doing nothing. 

 

Dahyun, on the other hand, was full of energy for some odd reason. No one, literally no one, could keep her still. The toddler ran around the dorm and touched things she wasn't suppose too, even going as far as trying to reach for the butter knives, which Momo got scolded for since Jeongyeon was ultimately frustrated that Momo would just leave a butter knife around. Momo argued that it isn't that dangerous, even if she knew it is for a toddler, but she ended up getting into a nasty quarrel with Jeongyeon. "Well it isn't my fault that you leave dangerous things laying around." Jeongyeon muttered, continuously playing with Chaeyoung, who seemed more than happy to play.

 

Momo stopped what she was doing and glanced at Jeongyeon, her facial expression was the embodiment of frustration hidden underneath her cute features. Sana sighed, looking at Tzuyu, "Here we go again." Sana mumbled, already anticipating what will happen after Jeongyeon had said those words. It was obvious that Jeongyeon was referring to the butter knife, in which Momo thought she moved on from hence why she hasn't mentioned it anymore. However, it seemed as if she was wrong. 

 

Momo set Dahyun beside Tzuyu who started to play with the maknae's toy as well. "Wow, you can't move on can you?" Momo reiterated, a growl erupting from . It was rare of Momo to get mad but sometimes Jeongyeon made the impossible possible so she was usually the one to hit Momo's buttons quite well. 

 

"Can't move on?" Jeongyeon stood up, ignoring Chaeyoung's pout after her unnie had suddenly left her to go to the kitchen, "It could have hurt Dahyun! You know what, maybe you should think about being more responsible!" Jeongyeon answered, her voice raised. Sana glanced at Chaeyoung and saw how the toddler flinched, probably because of the raised volume. 

 

Momo gasped, "Well why didn't you do anything about it, you clean freak!" She shouted back, her voice echoing. Though it was obvious to Sana that Momo was on the verge of cowering under Jeongyeon's rather intense stare. Sana looked away from Dahyun and Tzuyu, who seemed as if they were trying to ignore the two older girls fighting, and looked at Chaeyoung. Her eyes widened, standing up and sitting beside the toddler, seeing as Chaeyoung looked scared. Sana could understand why. Toddler Chaeyoung spent most of her time with Jeongyeon and this was the first time she's heard the older girl, and Momo, scream so loud it could probably knock the doors down.

 

"Clean freak?! I just care about the youngest members!" Jeongyeon argued, "If you haven't noticed, they're literally toddlers!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter