t h r e e

Chaotic Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! I know, how about we order this?" Nayeon gushed, her face almost glued to the computer screen due to the close proximity. Jihyo sighed, forcefully pushing the older girl out of the way as she struggled to see what image was shown on the actual screen. It displayed yet another dress, this time yellow. It was probably the fifth one that Nayeon scouted and it was getting frustrating considering Jihyo really wanted to move on to pajama shopping for their toddlers. 

 

 

"Nayeon, the other dresses are enough. How about we move on to the next thing on our list? You know, pajamas and other essential needs for the three?" Jihyo grumbled, leaving the website, to Nayeon's disappointment. The eldest huffed, straightening her back and walking away from the computer, as if to show her disapproval to the sudden halt of dress window shopping. She walked into the living room, where Mina and Chaeyoung sat on the couch, watching tv. 

 

 

Nayeon glanced at their television screen and saw an array of frames that had cartoon characters laughing and playing. There was even a tiger on set and it seemed that Chaeyoung was really enjoying the show, most likely because the tiger was there. "Where are Dahyun and Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked, sitting beside Chaeyoung, who was now settled between Mina and Nayeon.

 

 

Mina looked away from the toddler, "Sana is bathing Tzuyu-" Mina gestured towards the slightly opened door, leading to Jeongyeon and Momo's room, "-While those two are listening to Dahyun tell them about the stories of each of her plushies." Mina giggled, imagining how Jeongyeon and Momo are showing their interest to Dahyun's made up stories, which are quite detailed by the way. 

 

 

"And how about this baby~" Nayeon cooed, picking Chaeyoung up and placing the toddler on her lap. The baby giggled at the contact, whining how it tickled, which was adorable. Mina chuckled, gesturing towards the show that continuously played. 

 

 

"Look unnie! Look!" Chaeyoung cheered, showing the eldest her tiger plushie and Nayeon could tell where she got this from. Mina most likely gave it to Chaeyoung, but Nayeon remembered how, during one of their fansign events, a fan handed Chaeyoung this small plushie and how excited the member was when she saw it. Two days straight, Chaeyoung praised how adorable it was and Nayeon always found it interesting that a 20 year old adult found so much joy in such a small toy. Luckily, the plushie came into use when the said adult had turned into a toddler. "Mina unnie says I look like a tiger!" Chaeyoung giggled.

 

 

Mina moved closer, her hand patting Chaeyoung's head, "Our cute little tiger." Mina chuckled, though the toddler shook her head at the comment. Nayeon tilted her head and so did Mina, "You're not our cute little tiger?" Mina pouted, though her lips grew into a smile seconds after.

 

 

Chaeyoung stood up straight, her fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter