o n e

Chaotic Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was happy. Extremely happy. Rather than waking up at an ungodly time, here she was, sitting on her bed at 8:30 in the morning without having to worry about events awaiting their presence. For others, 8:30 am would be too early for any activity but for Jihyo? She couldn't ask for anything more. This was bliss. And although she loved performing in front of her fans, singing her heart out and shedding a few tears near the end of the event; she still missed the moments where she could stay home and breathe in the warm aroma. Jihyo smiled at her thoughts, grabbing her phone and checking for any notifications from their managers. She was the leader so she decided to wake up earlier than the others. Jihyo was aware of the fact that her other members would be asleep and only wake up when they smell food circling their dorm.

 

"Unnie." Jihyo whispered, trying to get the attention of Sana, who was dead asleep. The blanket that was draped over her from last night was now kicked off to the side, the corner of the fabric dangling off the edge of the bed. One of her pillows were already on the floor and Sana's body resembled that of a starfish, who seemed content with her position. Not wanting to interrupt the squirrel's dream, Jihyo sneakily jumped off her bed, making her way out of the room. She was itching to start breakfast but cooking at this time would most likely wake everyone up in the vicinity. "Maybe I can just order food." Jihyo muttered, walking around the living room, her slippers slapping subtly against the tiled floor.

 

"Oh, Jihyo." A voice crept into the living room as well. It was soft and mellow, almost as if the member had just woken up. Jihyo turned and there she saw Mina, standing in front of the doorway with her hair draped over shoulders lazily. The leader chuckled as she saw no sign of the oh so elegant Mina present. Well, Jihyo prefered this side considering the japanese member looked much more relaxed in this attire. "You're early. I thought you wanted to sleep more." Mina muttered, approaching their wooden dining table and propping herself down onto one of the chairs.

 

Jihyo shrugged, "Well I was thinking of ordering food for breakfast so I was just about to call one of our managers to come with me." She explained, grabbing two glasses of water. Mina hummed, thanking her as she drank. After a comfortable silence between the two, Jihyo started to imagine what type of food the members would want, however, she couldn't decide. 

 

"I can come." Mina chirped, her eyes now a little wider than a few minutes before. Jihyo would usually refuse, saying that she'll be fine with the manager but she figured it wouldn't be harmful if another member were to join her. Plus, she needed another opinion for deciding on what place to order from. "Why don't we ask Nayeon unnie to come with us? I'm pretty sure she's awake now." Mina smiled.

 

"How do you know she's awake?"

 

"Cause I was listening this whole time." Another voice joined their conversation and it belonged to their eldest. Jihyo rolled her eyes as she saw Nayeon stroll in with this confident like smile plastered across her bunny like features. "I have an idea where we can order!" Her voice was raised, thus causing her two other members to shush her. Nayeon giggled, nodding as she understood. "I'm pretty sure everyone else is asleep so we can just surprise them with food."

 

Mina intervened, "Ok, but what exactly do you have in mind? I mean, everyone has different preferences." Jihyo knew Mina was right. It was the reason why she had trouble choosing the right restauraunt. Usually, during their promotions, Jihyo would think about the type of food their eating, however, this is different considering they were technically free from all the expensive dresses and costumes they usually had to wear during events. 

 

"Easy! Let's just get jokbal and a few baked goods." Nayeon smiled, her two front teeth making a cameo as she did so. Jihyo and Mina glanced at each other, finding no other option. Everyone in their group enjoyed her two suggestions so why not? It's not like they'll refuse anyways. After a while of discussing and waiting for their managers, the three members grabbed their bags and hurried off. At this point, the dorm was still quiet and the atmosphere was, quite frankly, unknown to the manager who had picked them up considering the dorm would usually be noisy and filled with beagles running around.

 

Jihyo sighed as she sat in the car, her eyes staring at their dorm before their distance prevented her, "Ah, what could go wrong?"

 

~

 

Jeongyeon. was. terrified. "W-Who th-the hell is cr-crying i-in there." She muttered to herself. Considering that she was unaware of the abscence of the three members, Jeongyeon was both amazed and concerned that no one else in the dorm room could hear this sudden baby-like crying. This was similar to those scenes in horror movies where the main character would suddenly hear a noise creeping around them and when they investigate, they end up being dead on the spot. That idea irked Jeongyeon to a whole new level. Last time she checked, TWICE never owned babies. She shivered, taking small steps towards the maknae's rooms.

 

Her hand gripped the door knob, trembling as she did so. Jeongyeon's heart was practically pounding out of her heart at this point, she was afraid. How could she not be? She was literally hearing baby cries from the maknae's room so how could she not feel like running away and never looking back? That was impossible. Hesitantly, Jeongyeon turned the knob and pushed it open, her free arm blocking her field of vision as she did so. So much so that it prevented her from seeing the scene unfold. Of course only until she stopped doing so.

 

Jeongyeon looked up and she has never been so confused of something until at this point. Her eyes shot from each of the three figures, each one on their respective beds (it's a big room). She didn't know whether or not to be surprised or to just stand still and wait for this dream to suddenly end. "I-Dahyun?" She called, and the member looked at her. Or-well-the toddler. Once Jeongyeon got a good look at her face, she confirmed that it was indeed Dahyun. Being someone who sees these three everyday, it only makes sense if she knows right away who the three toddlers are.

 

But how? Is Jeongyeon's first question.

 

She wanted to ask the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter