01. Chapter: Zante

I am Your King
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was called by a lot of nicknames and told by many strangers about himself as if they know him more than he does but there is something common in everything that is coming out from their mouth – Min Yoongi is a scary fella. It is something unusual among the crowd to have both black hair and black eyes where people believes he is the reincarnation of the Lucifer and his deathly glare does not help much with the rumour. It is known as the “Grim Reaper’s eyes” and honestly, he likes it. That way he could minimizes the unnecessary human contact but it is pretty much useless now.

For 25 years he managed to scare the people away from him including the enemy at the borderline. 10 years of supressing his anger and went to meditate under the rainfall annually and 2 childhood friends ready to cover his mouth before he starts spitting something good for his heart but bad for his future if Yoongi still want to stay alive. He sends out his deathly glare to his friends who are standing few feet in front of him with their face tighten as if they know his pain while his body is squished by a pair of strong arm and tall figure and his cheeks are getting red from rubbing against his king’s cheek.

The young king of the beautiful land, Kim Taehyung surely loves Yoongi for no one knows the reason why. Perhaps as a king, he is never afraid of Yoongi and his infamous glare since he is pretty much paralyzed, unable to do anything against his king. Even the king’s advisor could not save him from getting cuddle and endless hug.

“I think it’s enough, Your Majesty.” Hearing the gentle deep advisor’s voice puts Yoongi at ease as the king finally unwraps his arms around the Minister of Defence.

“You know I missed Yoongi so much.” The king slightly pouts, tilting his head to the side to earn the sympathy look from everyone in the Majesty Hall.

“Your Majesty, I just went to the military meeting with Jungkook in this castle.” Yoongi tried.

“But you weren’t next to me. I told you to stay next to me.”

The advisor tries this time. “It was a compulsory for Agust to attend the meeting for –“

“I am your King! You should listen to me!”

And that’s how the day goes as usual in the Arum Castle on the land of mountains and sea named Zante. Yoongi rolls his eyes when he heard the same line Taehyung keeps telling people around and the advisor, Namjoon sighs for the nth time of the day.

“Taehyung, putting all the formalities aside, you need to get ready for the next meeting with all ministers.”

Yoongi was not surprised to see Taehyung in the correct outfit for the day instead of his long navy blue robe he has been wearing it for weeks together with his sandals. Sometimes Yoongi forgot how his “I’m your King” line is a fact check coming from his mouth. He might be the childish one but he is a great king, handling his people and helping the kingdom easily especially when Taehyung is being Vante, the Mighty King with unforeseen power.

Taehyung sighs as he whispers, “I know” under his breath. He fixes his shining golden crown decorated with ruby around it in the shape of flower petals on the right position of his brunette haired head. “C’mon, Jungkook.”

Jungkook, the toned muscles man who is standing few feet away from them startles at the mention of his name. He could not stutter a word out as Taehyung is dragging him out of the hall by the collar. The three who is left behind watch them disappear out of their sight before Yoongi’s sigh can be heard out loud.

“Is there any update I should know before the meeting?” Yoongi formally asked the advisor.

“Nothing important but Yoongi…” Namjoon dropped the formality. “I think it’s the best for you to think about what he was saying before.”

“Joon…”

“We know he can be either handful or helpful but right now, he’s just asking something as Taehyung, not our King Vante.”

“Besides, Yoong – “ Hoseok one of his best friend finally spoke. “It’s nothing bad. You’ve done it for him before.” He gives out his cheeky smile. For a reason.

“Damn it, guys. I’m not going to dress as a princess again!”

And that cues for a laughter to abrupt immediately across the hall especially the loudest coming from Hoseok. There is even a bit of tears sliding down his cheeks.

“I told you guys it was just one thing and it was your idea! So called brilliant.” Yoongi rolls his eyes.

“At least this brain managed to make him happy.” Namjoon smirks. “I’m

Please log in to read the full chapter