PART 4

Between Security & Insecurity

Mark had to go to his parent house which Jinyoung refused to follow, Sana said she is not feeling well so, Mark was leaving alone. Jinyoung is having his alone time with a cup of tea near the balcony when he sees Sana is approaching him. Sana smiles and pulls the chair in front of Jinyoung.

“So, what is the feeling of having your baby yet the father not near to you?” Sana sarcastically smirked.

“I’m feeling nothing because my baby is mine no matter if the father pushes me away or having another person he is in love with.” Jinyoung paid back with a smirked.

Sana felt irritated because Jinyoung always so good with his word.

“I’m leaving. The father of the baby finally asking me to marry him.” Sana said and Jinyoung gulps.

“Good for you.” Jinyoung feels his hand shivered.

Sana love to see this side if Jinyoung which looks strong, yet he is breaking.

“Yes, I’m so happy. You are so interesting, Jinyoung-ah.” Sana winked before leaving.

Jinyoung tears fall right after Sana is leaving. Jinyoung never thought that Mark is going to break his heart until this point of marrying Sana.

“Mark, you are so cruel.” Jinyoung sobbed.

 

Mark is doing some grocery when he met with Youngjae and Jaebum, since Jaebum knows that Jinyoung is pregnant with Mark child, Jaebum felt apologetic for encouraging Mark to go for Sana. Jaebum also got tonne of nags from his lover. Youngjae felt likes Jaebum was the reason for Mark and Jinyoung broken relationship.

“So, how’s Jinyoung and his baby?” Jaebum asked when the three of them taking a time to get some coffee while having a talk.

“I don’t know. Yugyeom is the one who he trusts to go with him for any checks up.” Mark sighed.

“Of course, when his own fiancé neglects him when he needs him the most before.” Youngjae snickers.

“Youngjae…” Jaebum doesn’t likes how Youngjae spoke to his bestfriend.

“He is right.” Mark smiles bitterly.

“Then, should you just be happy with Sana and why must you put Jinyoung in between?” Youngjae is angry because Mark is weak and Jinyoung is so loyal.

“Hey, he is my bestfriend.” Jaebum ready to drag Youngjae to leave the café.

“I’m asking him since you also want him to be with Sana. If Jinyoung is not pregnant, probably you are leaving him for Sana. So, why you need him now? Love? FAKE.” Youngjae stood up and left the table.

Jaebum apologised to Mark before leaving to chase his lover.

Mark is putting the groceries inside the fridge when he heard someone pulling the chair of the dining table. Mark continued when he saw Sana was smiling while staring at him. Mark thoughts Jinyoung probably resting in his room. After finished Mark takes a glass of water and sits in front of Sana. Sana still smiling likes she was having fun looking at Mark.

“What do you want from me?” Mark asked.

Sana shook her head still got that sneaky smile plastered on his face.

“Really? You are smiling as if you are planning to kill me.” Mark mocked.

“Come on, Mark. You are once my favourite person.” Sana laughed.

“Once.” Mark said with regret.

“Here. I’m giving your treasure back.” Sana pulled the engagement ring from his finger.

“What does this mean?” Sana asked.

“I’m leaving soon. My baby real father is going to marry me, so, my gift to you after taking care of us these few months.” Sana smiles.

“But… I’m the baby father.” Mark dumbfounded.

Sana sighed.

“Mark, I’m not crazy enough to carry your baby when all you want is Park Jinyoung. I know how much you are in love with him. I just want to see how strong the two of you in this relationship, so, I lied about this baby is yours. It’s a bonus if you want to marry me but you are still into him after what had happen between the three of us. Hyunwoo is true about Jinyoung and this game is fun. I wish Jinyoung could love someone else but seeing how broken you two to be apart, it’s interesting how fate is playing. Jinyoung probably think that I’ll marry you, so, do your best. I’m leaving. See you again, Mark.” Sana pulled her luggage out from the room after their talked to leave the house.

Mark could only laugh at his own stupidity.

 

Jinyoung opened his room door but all he sees is the black outside. Jinyoung when to open the light and then, he saw Mark is sleeping in the kitchen. Jinyoung approach the dining table and bottles of soju next to sleeping Mark. Jinyoung thoughts that he is the one who had his heart broken but why Mark is being like this.

“Mark…” Jinyoung called.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung-ah. I’m so sorry. I don’t deserve you. I love you.” Mark muttered while his tears fall.

Jinyoung clean up the mess and pulled Mark up to his room. Jinyoung never enter Mark room since he back from hospital last time.

“Stupid.” Jinyoung said when he saw Mark had all Jinyoung pregnancy information on his bed table.

Jinyoung change Mark shirt and he found Mark had something in his fist. Jinyoung slowly open it and it the engagement ring which previously wore by Sana.

“So, this ring will be replaced by wedding ring.” Jinyoung play with the ring and put it on his wedding finger.

“It’s fit me well.” Jinyoung pouted.

Jinyoung left the room and put the ring on the table lamp.

 

Jinyoung goes to college with Yugyeom and people start to recognise him as Mark real fiancé. Jinyoung doesn’t have any difficulty to go to his class because he got very nice classmate. Jinyoung saw Mark group of friends in the coffee shop, so, he turned to leave the coffee shop but Yugyeom saw him.

“Jinyoung!” Yugyeom called and Jinyoung bites his lips before turned to Yugyeom who is waving at him.

Jinyoung walked back inside and went to their table.

“Hi.” Jinyoung greeted.

Jaebum and Jackson pushed each other to say something, until their two lovers pulled their ear.

“Hi, Jinyoung. Jackson had something to say to you.” Bambam smiles brightly.

“Hi, sweetest Jinyoung. Come have a sit and Jaebum had something to say too.” Youngjae put the chair for Jinyoung.

Jaebum coughed.

“I’m sorry for encourage Mark to leave you.” Jaebum saw the bitter smile on Jinyoung’s face.

“It’s for the better right. I’m not the right one for him.” Jinyoung replied and tried to fake a laugh.

“No, he is the one for you. Sana is not the right one. We were the one who made him confused, he really loves you, dearly. I’m sorry.” Jackson quickly spoke out his inner thoughts.

Jinyoung said nothing about what Jackson said because in the end Mark will marry Sana.

“What you want to drink, Jinyoung? I will get I for you.” Yugyeom took the backpack from Jinyoung and Jinyoung sat next to Youngjae.

“I want some greentea latte.” Jinyoung could not argue when it’s come to Yugyeom.

After Yugyeom leaving the table, Jinyoung felt so awkward.

“You are in how many months?” Bambam asked.

“10 weeks.” Jinyoung touches his baby bum.

“Can I touch it too?” Youngjae face so light up when he asks Jinyoung.

“Sure.” Jinyoung lets Youngjae touch his baby bum.

“Aww… the baby is moving.” Youngjae shouted happily.

“Poor Mark hyung for not getting this privilege.” Bambam alleged.

“Mark is a great man.” Jackson said which Jinyoung thoughts he wanted to convince him.

“He is.” Jinyoung said back and everyone looks at him to hear more but Jinyoung said nothing after that’s remark.

Yugyeom back but the one who carried his order is Mark.

“Here. Sorry that I waste last night, and you need to take care of me.” Mark took a sit next to Jinyoung.

“You were waste, last night? Why?” Jaebum asked.

“Sana. She is leaving to marry his baby real father. I have nothing to say to her because I’m the one who is messing up everything.” Mark said not able to bring up his face to meet everyone judging eyes.

“So, her intention only to mess you up.” Jackson asked and Mark nodded.

“… and these two stupidly support your unloyalty heart.” Bambam sighed.

Yugyeom looks at Jinyoung and he saw no reaction from him.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Jackson asked.

Mark looks up to look at Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung-ah, can you back home with me today?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung pulled his lips from the straw and looked at Mark.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung answered with eyes staring at Mark.

Everyone could see the longing and love in their eyes but the tension between them feel likes eternity.

“I’m sorry. I just hope maybe we can have a talk.” Mark has a feeling that Jinyoung will ask him to leave the house now since Sana is not there anymore.

Jinyoung excused himself and left the group and Mark who is hoping for their relationship to back to good old days.

 

 

Jinyoung rest under the big tree while rubbing his baby bum. The wind and the smell of spring cherry blossom fill in the comfort of Jinyoung alone time. Jinyoung comes home yesterday with Mark waiting for him for dinner. They ate together but Mark said nothing because Jinyoung makes himself look busy with notes from his class.

“Your Papa is cute.” Jinyoung said to his baby.

Jinyoung is happy to heaven knowing Mark will not marrying Sana and the baby is not Mark. Jinyoung just want to give Mark a little bit more lesson before forgiving him.

“Mark, are you sure that this will work?” Jackson asked.

“This is my last resort and I need to do it.” Mark said with confidence.

Jaebum gives thumb up while Youngjae and Bambam still judging Mark sincerity for Jinyoung.

“Yugyeom, can you confirm Jinyoung location?” Mark saw the younger smiles.

“He probably under his favourite tree since he enters this college.” Yugyeom pointed out at the tree near Jinyoung department.

Mark who is wearing a bear costume start to walk out from the room and people was looking at him. The sweet pink bear heading towards Jinyoung while holding a 3 string balloons with the word printed ‘I LOVE YOU’. Jinyoung is reading when something big is standing in front of him.

“Oh. Sorry, you get a wrong person. I’m pregnant.” Jinyoung closed his book when he saw the balloons.

The bear gives the balloon to Jinyoung but Jinyoung shook his head.

“Sorry, I don’t want to give you hope. I have my future husband and future father to my baby that suppose to be the one who propose to me.” Jinyoung stand up and ready to leave.

The bear followed and people start whispering and laughing at them. Jinyoung stopped and turned to look at the bear.

“You won’t give up, huh?” Jinyoung asked.

The bear nodded cutely, and people makes a round around them.

“You will regret this because my future husband is Mark Tuan. You should not mess with him.” Jinyoung whispered.

The bear did not move, instead he is kneeling in front of Jinyoung. Jinyoung about to leave again but stopped when a music play and Jinyoung knows better that this is their agreed wedding song.

Another two big bears join in, and Jinyoung could guess by now who is inside the costume.

To: Park Jinyoung

Love, for betraying our love, I’m sorry. I’m your stupid fiancé and you know that better than anyone else. I love you since we are young and still love for forever. You had gone through so much because of me, because of our security and insecurity. I always love you.

I love you.

Mark used the mic given by Youngjae to profess his love, in front of the students of their college. Right after he pulled off the head, Jinyoung probably could see his tears. While following Jinyoung from the tree to the field, Mark could not help but crying because Jinyoung always love him.

Everyone is waiting for Jinyoung to answer. Jinyoung stares at Mark and swing his hand. Mark ready to get slaps and closes his eyes. Mark is waiting but he felt none.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark called when he sees Jinyoung had his hand in front of his face.

“My engagement and proposal ring.” Jinyoung said.

Mark run with his bear suit toward another two bears. The two bears quickly get the ring from their pocket and give to Mark.

“I got it.” Mark run back to Jinyoung and put it on him.

“Will you marry me, Park Jinyoung!!!” Mark shouted.

“I will.” Jinyoung shouted back and Mark pull him up and swirl him around.

The two bears already dancing to the music which play by Yugyeom without realised that too many people dancing together with them.

“Hyung, it’s enough.” Bambam pulled the head of one of the bears and Jackson dumbfounded face shows up.

Another one, get pull away from the crowd and 100 decibel yells from Youngjae. Jaebum quickly pulled off the bear head and hugged Youngjae. The 3 couples happily dancing in the field with few crowds who just want to join the party.

 

Jinyoung and Mark is choosing the babies necessities inside the mall, since they are being together as a married couple, Mark likes a plague to Jinyoung. Jinyoung took the bottles and examines the materials while Mark looks at the baby stroller.

“Should we buy all of these because I think that we need everything?” Mark said.

“Hey, I know you have the money but no we only need two, one for car seater another one for strolling around.” Jinyoung gives his instruction and Mark whines about why not we buy everything because each have different function.

Jinyoung done with the bottles and Mark pushes the cart in one hand and another hand holding Jinyoung.

“It’s a son so let’s choose blue.” Jinyoung picked a blue baby sleeping set while Mark had eyeing the pink one.

“Pink also cute right. Should we buy both?” Mark tried to convince Jinyoung.

Jinyoung laughed.

“Later for our second baby.” Jinyoung word made Mark blooming.

“Our second. Really, I can have another baby with you. Can I request for at least 3?” Mark grabbed Jinyoung waist and Jinyoung whispered a yes.

Mark yells and people staring at them.

“I’m going to have 3 babies with my husband.” Mark shouted and Jinyoung covered his face with his palms.

“OMG, Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung punched him when Mark laughed.

Jinyoung and Mark had put their insecurity deep in their heart, it’s there but they will try to cover it with their effort to stay together.