PART 3

Between Security & Insecurity

It’s the third times Mark come to visit the hospital where Jinyoung got admitted. It’s also the third times his visit has been denied. Jinyoung’s parent tried so many times too but fail, so do Mark’s parent. Mark stay likes usual, waiting if Jinyoung will come out from his room which Mark don’t even know the number. Mark used his connection to get information of Jinyoung but the director not able to give the detail but it’s true that Jinyoung is in his 6 weeks of pregnancy.

“Hey…” Mark looked up to see Yugyeom greeted him.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked Yugyeom who took the seat next to him.

“Jinyoung called to help him.” Yugyeom answered surprises Mark.

Mark frowned.

“You? Since when you are being his bestfriend?” Mark asked.

“I don’t, I’m your bestfriend but he said he don’t have any close friend and he don’t want to ruin JackBam and 2jae relationship because of two of you. He will get discharge today and I’m driving him home.” Yugyeom calmly said because he knew Mark still felt disappointed by himself.

“Can you let me do it?” Mark asked but Yugyeom shook his head.

“I come to tell you what Jinyoung want to say to you. If you love him, he asked your consideration to let him be alone. He wanted to ask you to leave the house but he had promised to take care of Sana until her delivery day, so, he wants you to pack your bag and go to stay in Sana room as what you always did before.” Yugyeom said what he needs, and he saw Mark looked at the floor.

“I miss him so much, Yugyeom-ah.” Mark hurt Jinyoung so much and he deserved this. He wants to be in the same house with Jinyoung rather than live somewhere else.

“So, I think you need to start packing now. See you at Jinyoung’s house.” Yugyeom left Mark to meet Jinyoung.

Mark stay for few minutes before leaving the hospital.

 

                Jinyoung get tonne of advice from the doctor before he discharges, no stress and pressure. Yugyeom not so close to Jinyoung but he knows that he is the bridge for Jinyoung and Mark. He loves to see how bright Mark is when he looks at Jinyoung back in their good days before Sana come into the picture. Yugyeom sometimes hate the fact Jackson and Jaebum was supporting Sana more than Jinyoung after Jinyoung hurt Mark with Hyunwoo.

“Sorry that I have only you to help me.” Jinyoung carefully walk to Yugyeom.

“It’s okay. I’m glad you think of me at this time.” Yugyeom smiles.

Jinyoung always knew that Yugyeom is a sweet boy.

“Thanks for coming.” Jinyoung smiles back.

The ride back home made Jinyoung mind full of thoughts.

“Are you ready?” Yugyeom asked after he park his car.

Jinyoung nods and open the door. Jinyoung entered his passcode and silently walks to his room ignore everyone who was looking at him. Yugyeom found it awkward to follow Jinyoung or to greet everyone in the living room. Jinyoung who was near to reach his bedroom saw Yugyeom awkwardness.

“Yugyeom-ah, come here.” Jinyoung called and Yugyeom quickly run toward Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sat on the bed, looking at the empty closet which previously belong to Mark.

“I’m going to Mark college to further my study. So, I believed that you are there too.” Jinyoung looked at Yugyeom and the boy nodded.

“Since, we are one group so definitely it’s our first choice, but you should go to Japan, right?” Yugyeom question.

“Mark was asking last time for me to stay so I did but thing between us change.” Jinyoung smiles bitterly and Yugyeom could only sighed.

“If you want me to help you with college, I will help you. Mark hyung will understand it.” Yugyeom poked Jinyoung cheeks.

“Th…” Jinyoung about to say thank you but Yugyeom pinched his cheeks.

“Be happy. I’m your bestfriend now, stop say sorry. I think that I need to leave, so you can rest.” Yugyeom giggled and Jinyoung nodded.

Jinyoung sent Yugyeom out and Yugyeom bows to everyone. Jinyoung closed the door and took a deep breathed before when to his living room.

“Jinyoung…” Jinyoung’s mother held Jinyoung hand.

Jinyoung sat on the couch while his mother next to him.

“I’m pregnant 6 weeks and doctor told me to not to stress out myself and put myself in pressure.” Jinyoung said and everyone happy to hear the good news. Mama Tuan hugged Jinyoung and saying how much she loves him. Mark could only look at Jinyoung. Sana felt jealous to see Mark loving eyes on Jinyoung. Papa and Appa laughed and hug each other could not deny their happiness to have their grandchildren.

“This baby, I want to take care of it myself. So, you guys can continue support Sana and love her baby. That baby will be the next heir anyway. Sana is Mark’s real fiancé. I need space for myself and my baby, so, please stay away from us. I will continue prepare everything for Sana because that what I have promised.” That words stopped everyone from overjoy and Mark can’t help but tried to grab Jinyoung hand.

“No, don’t touch me. I had enough pain because of you. Don’t act you care when you don’t. I’m asking for you to accompany me, but you go to have a party, Mark. I want you to pick me up, but you hurt me by accused me cheating on you when you are the one who keep on making my heart bleed. Please, don’t lie to me.” Jinyoung stands and bows to leave to his room.

Mark knocked but Jinyoung already lock the door. Their parent felt guilty hit them, especially Jinyoung parent who always tried to please Tuan.

 

                Mark woke up from the couch to something smell so good in the kitchen, he heard Jinyoung vomiting voice coming from their bedroom last night but Jinyoung never open the door despite Mark called. Mark stands at the kitchen bar while looking at busy Jinyoung who is wearing a mask while cooking.

“You don’t have to cook if your body rejected the smell.” Mark took the spatula from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung took back the spatula and ignored Mark.

“Jinyoung-ah, forgive me.” Mark turned Jinyoung to face him.

Jinyoung pushed Mark’s hand away and quickly put the fried rice into the plate. Jinyoung then took the orange juice and pour it in the glass.

“This is for Sana.” Jinyoung quickly run to his room after said it to Mark and Mark heard Jinyoung vomit again.

Mark leant on the door outside not able to help Jinyoung. Mark closed his eyes when Jinyoung throwing voice sound so painful.

“Jinyoung-ah, open this door please. I want to be there for you.” Mark said.

Jinyoung is so weak, he walks slowly to his bed after throwing all his inside. Slowly, Jinyoung drifted into sleep. Mark cook that afternoon for Jinyoung and Sana, Sana is waiting at the dining table which her eyes staring at Mark. Jinyoung comes out with a pale face, and Mark could not help but act.

“What you want?” Mark grabbed Jinyoung to sit on the chair.

Jinyoung had no energy to fight. So, he murmured plain water. Mark took the drink and gave to Jinyoung. Sana stood up and left the kitchen not able to watch the affectionate Mark gave to Jinyoung.

“Do you want to eat?” Mark asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

“I will throw up.” Jinyoung about to leave when Mark stopped him.

“I made soup as per Omma instruction.” Mark prepared it for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung bites his lips and try it anyway.

“Is it good?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung nods but not after 3 spoons, his stomach seems to reject everything again. Jinyoung run to his bedroom and Mark follows.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark felt so bad when he saw how terrible Jinyoung is suffering alone for the first time.

Jinyoung held onto the bowl, he had no more energy. Mark took him into his arms and put him onto the bed.

“I’m sorry that you are going this alone. Please let me stay by your side, Jinyoung-ah.” Mark pleaded.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I need to rest.” Jinyoung said and closed his eyes.

Mark went out from the bedroom. Mark took his phone to find an information how to feed morning sickness people. Mark worried about Jinyoung that he starts to look after Sana instead of making Jinyoung do the cooking. Mark cooks and feed Jinyoung at his bed. Jinyoung morning sickness is taking him more than any other normal girl.

“Jinyoung opened this door please.” Mark called when Jinyoung is crying in pain in his room.

“Jinyoung-ah please…” Mark is sobbing in the middle of the night worrying how is Jinyoung inside the room.

Mark never felt so painful as much as what he felt right now. This is what he gets for being selfish and being unreasonable pushing Jinyoung, love of his life away.