PART 2

Between Security & Insecurity

Jinyoung and Mark is facing each other in the living room, the after dinner turn to be a tense battle between Mark with Mama Tuan and Jinyoung with his Omma. Now, both Mark and Jinyoung did not know how to face each other. They are so many thinking in their mind. Mark took his phone and head to his room without saying any words to Jinyoung. Jinyoung left with tears falling on his cheeks.

“Mark hyung...” Jinyoung knocked on Mark's door.

Mark was leaning on the other side of the door ignored his fiancé called. He is angry and irritated with Jinyoung decision.

“You, seriously....” Mark punched the door.

Jinyoung cried and Mark could hear the sobbed.

“It’s yours. How could I agree with what you are about to do?” Jinyoung sat on the floor, he pulled his knees up to his chest and covered his face with his palms.

Mark opened the door. Mark and Jinyoung eyes meet. Mark sat down in front of Jinyoung and wiped the younger tears.

“I’m sorry.” Mark said and pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug.

Jinyoung cried harder. They just want to start new, but it’s seemed likes nothing easy for them.

“I will do as you want. I will take care of her and the baby.” Mark made a promised.

“We can do this together.” Jinyoung said and pulled away to meet Mark eyes.

Mark nodded and kissed Jinyoung forehead.

 

Mark went to meet Sana who is living with his parent after claiming she carried Mark’s baby. She said if Mark’s don’t want to marry her, she will abort the baby and Mark parent has no heart to kill their own grandchildren and after discussing with Jinyoung parent, they agreed to take the baby, but Sana cannot ask Mark to marry her. Jinyoung parent blame Jinyoung for not loves Mark so Mark is having his life outside instead of his own fiancé. So, Mark and Jinyoung going to stay with Sana until her due. Mark knows Sana won’t easily let him go that’s why he is arguing with his parent but Jinyoung has been agreed to it.

“Hi, Love.” Sana greeted when he saw Mark enter the house.

Mark ignored Sana and went to find his parent.

“Mama!” Mark called and he heard his mother voice at the backyard.

Mark finds his mother and father is having a breakfast.

“Where is Jinyoung?” His mother asked when she sees Mark is alone.

“Honey.” Papa Tuan knows better how hurt Jinyoung could be if he sees Sana.

“I don’t know how to handle their problem anymore. It must be good if Jinyoung married with Hyunwoo so, he won’t be in this trouble.” Mama Tuan hate the fact his son always going around with these girls.

“You cannot blame all on Mark when it’s also Jinyoung fault. He is having a boyfriend while knowing Mark is his fiancé.” Papa Tuan said and Mark sighed.

“Papa and Mama, please. It’s had happened and we are both trying to do our best to save our relationship while making things right.” Mark don’t have any more energy to fight when he is having mentally exhausted to not to hurt Jinyoung.

Mark picked up all Sana thing from his family house and ready to bring her back to Jinyoung’s apartment. Jinyoung keep on telling him that he will look after her while waiting for college entrance.

“You are going to due in 5 months so, please don’t give Jinyoung so much work while helping you.” Mark warned after they reached the at the apartment.

“Don’t worry, Love. I’m dying to know your lovely fiancé closely.” Sana smirked and Mark knew better this is not going smoothly.

Jinyoung opened the door and Sana greet with a smile. This is Jinyoung and Sana first meeting and Sana acknowledged Jinyoung is beautiful. Jinyoung can’t help but feel insecure with how beautiful and y Sana looks.

“Baby, this is Sana and Sana meet my fiancé, Jinyoung.” Mark introduced the two awkwardly and Jinyoung offered his hand.

“I’m tired.” Sana let’s Jinyoung hand hanging and enter the house.

Mark sighed and pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug. Mark blames himself for being stupid.

“I’ll show her the room.” Jinyoung pulled away and smiled at Mark.

Mark pulled Jinyoung into his arms once again and pecked his lips.

“I love you and don’t ever forget that, Baby.” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded.

“I love you too.” Jinyoung left and helped Sana to her room.

“I will sleep with Mark, right?” Sana asked bluntly.

“NO!” Both Jinyoung and Mark said in unison.

Sana bites her lips.

“My baby needs it’s father.” Sana said but Jinyoung smirked.

“I’ll sleep with you, but Mark is out limit from this room.” Jinyoung had enough of Sana demand and rude.

“Hey! I’m the one who is carrying his baby.” Sana shouted.

“I’m the one who will carry his other baby forever in the future.” Jinyoung smirked and Mark giggled. Mark really love this Jinyoung.

Mark put his head on Jinyoung shoulder, and his arms wrapped around Jinyoung waist.

“I’m going to have my baby only with him and no one else.” Mark smirked.

Sana yelled in frustration, while Jinyoung and Mark went to their own bedroom.

 

Jinyoung sat on the bed and Mark sat next to him. Mark knew Jinyoung is trying to accept what is happening, but he also knows Jinyoung had a hard time. Who in this world will be happy to take care of someone who carried their fiancé baby?

“I’m sorry.” Mark looked at the floor not able to look into Jinyoung eyes.

“It’s ok. I’m fine.” Jinyoung took a deep breath and held Mark hand.

“I know it’s hard and you are going to endure her attitudes too, later.” Mark squeezed Jinyoung soft hand and pulled the younger onto his laps.

“For you, I can do everything.” Jinyoung rest his chin on Mark shoulder and Mark kissed Jinyoung nape.

Jinyoung and Mark was snuggling on the bed when Sana suddenly opened the door.

“I want to eat pasta at the restaurant where you give me this ring.” Sana intentionally mention about the ring and as what she expected, Jinyoung frowned after listened to her word.

Mark bites his lips and stood up from the bed, picked up his sweater and left the room. Sana flipped her hair and grabbed Mark’s hand to leave together.

“Ring?” Jinyoung look at his fingers and something hit him.

Jinyoung picked his sweater and left the house.

 

                Mark waited for Sana to finish her food but seems like the girl is having her own sweet time. Mark looked at the ring and he really need to get the ring back. Mark sighed and the text from his parent just now is not helping at all.

“Can you give me the ring?” Mark asked.

“You should treat me right before I give this to you.” Sana shows the ring in front of her face.

“That’s belong to Jinyoung.” Mark fumed with anger.

“You gave it to me, Mark. Don’t you remember it? When your heart was breaking after Jinyoung did not come to your supposed to be engagement day?” Sana remember Mark frustrated and asked her to marry him because he was drunk after Jinyoung did not showed up to Mark surprised event.

“It’s a mistake. I’m not in my sane mind.” Mark said but Sana laughed.

“He hates you. That is a fact Mark.” Sana drinks her water and snickers.

“He loves me. It’s circumstances that made us distance.” Mark about to grab Sana hand but Sana is faster.

“You will see.” Sana stood up and Mark followed.

 

                Jinyoung sat on the couch alone, waiting for Mark and Sana. He went back home after meeting Mark’s parent and they confirmed that Mark had their engagement ring. Jinyoung remember back when he hates Mark, he did not come to Mark event in the hotel where Mark said it’s special for them. Jinyoung just stay in the hotel and ignore Mark called, during that event.

“So, it’s my engagement event. He supposed to give the ring to me. It’s happened that night. This mistake is really come from me.” Jinyoung muttered while playing with the remote control of their TV.

Jinyoung was sleeping on the couch when Mark back home with Sana. Sana grabbed Mark hand to sleep in her room. Mark pushed her hand away and went to see Jinyoung who was sleeping on the couch.

“Baby, I’m home.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks and Jinyoung stirred up.

“It’s late. Did you eat your dinner?” Jinyoung asked after looking at the clock.

Mark nodded and Jinyoung looked at Sana who was eating the chicken skewered.

“You went to street date I guess.” Jinyoung felt his heartache.

“Oh yes, because I’m his truly fiancé.” Sana shows the ring.

“Let’s talk, okay?” Mark grabbed both of Jinyoung’s hand.

Jinyoung followed Mark to their bedroom.

“About the ring, I’m so sad that you were not coming to my surprise engagement party for you. I drunk and things happened. I knows that I put the ring on her and at that time because I really wish to let you go because what is the purpose to keep on hoping for you when you hate me to the core.” Mark confessed. He did trust Sana to take Jinyoung’s place as his fiancé.

“So, you did love her?” Mark bites his lips upon Jinyoung question.

“Compared to others, she is the one I trust the most.” Mark confessed and Jinyoung tears fell.

“I’m really someone who don’t deserve you.” Jinyoung covered his face with his palms.

“No, Baby. Please don’t say anything like that.” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug.

“You are hurting while waiting for me and I’m taking advantage of your silence. I’m worst than Sana.” Jinyoung sobbed and Mark pulled away.

Mark wiped Jinyoung tears.

“At least, we are together now. Better late than never.” Mark kissed Jinyoung and they fall on the bed.

 

               

                This few months, Mark went to college with Sana and people find they are hot for being together. Jinyoung on the other hand keep on tricking Mark nerves. Sana keep on having a problem when Mark left her under Jinyoung care. The last time Mark tick off was yesterday, when Sana said Jinyoung was intentionally spilled the hot tea at her. Mark wanted to trust Jinyoung but deep in his heart something made him not to trust Jinyoung. Mark’s friend also supports Sana being with, and Mark find it’s nice to get all the attention. Jaebum and Jackson keep on giving Mark a green light to leave Jinyoung.

“I love him, guys.” Mark said when Jaebum and Jackson reminded him about Jinyoung behaviour before this.

“Yes, and he dated someone else while engage with you.” Jaebum quickly cut him out.

“I did the same. You also see the result.” Mark pointed at Sana who is sitting with her group of friends.

“Don’t you think it’s a fate for you to leave Jinyoung.” Jackson smirked.

Mark looked at Sana and back to remember about Jinyoung. Lately, he kind of find a distance between him and Jinyoung. Sana probably the reason but for Mark, he is doing his responsibility.

“Oh, by the way I saw Jinyoung met with Hyunwoo again yesterday.” Jackson shows the video and it’s so clear that Jinyoung laughing with Hyunwoo.

“Oh my gosh, seem likes he still love Hyunwoo.” Jaebum added.

Mark faced turned pale and he quickly send the video to his phone. Mark then send it to Jinyoung and called the younger.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung answered the call.

“So, you are cheating behind my back. For god sake, I’m done with you.” Mark ended the call before listening to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung tried to talk to Mark when they back home but Mark don’t believe any of it.

“I’m tired of your lie.” Mark opened his drawer and threw all photos he got from Sana which he hides it from Jinyoung because he trusts Jinyoung won’t lie to him.

“Mark, please. These all in the past. Before we are being together.” Jinyoung picked all the photos of him and Hyunwoo.

“What about that video? You seem so happy.” Mark saw Jinyoung hesitated.

“I meet him because he will …” Jinyoung about to explain but Mark cut him.

“The fact is you are meeting him behind my back. I don’t need the reason.” Mark stood up from the bed and went to sleep with Sana.

 

Two months passed so quickly, Sana and Mark have been good together and Mark did not realise Jinyoung becomes quieter than before. Jinyoung is left alone when Sana and Mark went to college, Mark’s parent and Jinyoung’s parent start to adore Sana and they really take good care of her likes she is their real daughter. Jinyoung only being there when Mark eating and sleeping.

“I’m tired.” Mark said and went to shower.

Jinyoung who wanted to talk to Mark had been ignore. Jinyoung put back his college entrance document. Jinyoung followed Mark request that he applied for Mark college.

“I will tell him tomorrow.” Jinyoung tried to comfort his heart.

Mark went to sleep while Jinyoung prepared ingredient for tomorrow. Jinyoung entered the bedroom but Mark is not in their bedroom. Jinyoung felt nauseous since this morning, and he wanted to ask Mark to accompany him to clinic, but he seems to have to go alone.

“What are you doing today, hyung?” Jinyoung asked when he saw Mark came out from Sana’s room the next morning.

“Jackson invite Sana and I to go to his party.” Mark saw Jinyoung looked pale but what is the point of asking when Jinyoung probably just having his own good time with Hyunwoo.

“I want to go to clinic, today because I don’t feel well. Can you accompany me?” Jinyoung still asked even though the answer is probably hurting him.

“You can ask Hyunwoo. Doesn’t he live downstairs since last month?” Mark met with Hyunwoo last week and Hyunwoo told him that he lives right below his unit.

Jinyoung had enough.

 

                Jinyoung entered the lift and fate probably play with his path, Hyunwoo enters and he is happy to see Jinyoung. Jinyoung had met with Hyunwoo new boyfriend and he is happy for them. Hyunwoo apologised so many times for what he had done when Jinyoung put his trust on him.

“Where is your fiancé, you seem not well?” Hyunwoo asked.

“He had something to attend, and I’m just have some nauseous since yesterday.” Jinyoung smiled at Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo felt irritated when Mark is happy in college while Jinyoung seem to suffer. He did know Jackson having a private party for his friends.

“I will call Kihyun first and I’ll send you to hospital.” Hyunwoo said and asked Jinyoung to sit while waiting inside his car.

Mark felt uneasy that he left Sana in Jackson’s house and back to his apartment. Mark about to open the car door when he saw Jinyoung being hold by Hyunwoo to his car. Mark anger fuming and he drove off back to Jackson’s house.

“Hyunwoo-ah, you can go back. I’m good.” Jinyoung said after Hyunwoo accompany him to the hospital.

“Are you sure?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Yes. I will call Mark to pick me up, later.” Jinyoung smiled.

“Okay. Take care.” Jinyoung nodded and entered the hospital.

The result is as Jinyoung expected. He is pregnant for two months. Jinyoung is so happy and he could not hide his smile from the time the doctor tells him the result until he is out from the consultation room.

“Hello…” Jinyoung called Mark.

“What do you want?” Mark asked with no feeling in it.

“Hyung, I go to see doctor today and…” Jinyoung is so excited but Mark cut him off.

“Oh yes. You go with Hyunwoo.” Mark heart is still hurting whenever Jinyoung with Hyunwoo. It hurt so much.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung stopped himself from telling Mark.

Mark cut the line and Jinyoung sat on the waiting chair. Jinyoung and Mark both questioning where will be their relationship is going?

 

                Mark went back home while carefully walked Sana to their home. The clock strike 12 but it’s seemed likes Jinyoung is yet to be home. Sana saw the Mark worried face and she could assume the two is in big fight. Sana plays with the ring on her finger, carefully grabbed Mark hand to sit on her bed and rest her head on Mark shoulder.

“It’s felt nice when only us in this house.” Sana clasped their hand together and kissed Mark knuckles.

Mark caress Sana hair, his insecure heart probably think that Sana is the best for him not Jinyoung. Mark pulled Sana into a hugged and they were sleeping together.

Jinyoung pulled the dripped near to his bed.

“Sir, are you sure not to call your parent and Mark Tuan?” The nurse asked and Jinyoung confirmed.

Jinyoung pulled his handphone and looked into Jackson Instagram. He saw Mark was dancing happily with all his friends, they are taking pictures with #HotPowerCouple for Mark and Sana. Jinyoung pulled the duvet and calm himself to sleep.

It’s 3 a.m. when Mark woke up from his sleep. Carefully leaving Sana’s room to go to his and Jinyoung bedroom. When he saw it’s empty, the feeling is so much that Mark thing he will go crazy if something happened to Jinyoung. Mark gave Jinyoung calls but no answers so he called Hyunwoo despite his jealousy but Hyunwoo did not picked up. Mark dropped a message and not long after that he heard a bell rang to his unit.

“! You did not pick him up from the hospital?” Hyunwoo grabbed Mark collar ready to punch him.

Mark shocked to see another man next to Hyunwoo.

“Babe, calm down. You send him at hospital maybe he got admitted. You told me that he probably pregnant, right?” Kihyun stopped Hyunwoo from giving Mark a punch.

“He is pregnant?” Mark dumbfounded.

“I’m not sure but he had the same symptom as Kihyun when he in his first 3 months.” Hyunwoo words hit Mark hard.

“Oh no. What have I done?” Mark wanted to punch himself but thing probably too late.