Park Chaeyoung

THE ONE THAT GHOST AWAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Park Chaeyoung

-----xoxoxo-----

 

I'm the girl that you will hate in school, it's not my fault that I was born with beauty, have a nice body, wealthy, straight A's  student and with a sense of style. In other words, yes, I'm one of the most popular girls in school.

I'm Park Chaeyoung - senior in YGU, Student Council Vice-Pres, the top of the class to graduate. But you know my life isn't perfect, you see, I'm dead. ing dead, people! Specifically, heart broken and dead, how was that!

Is there any worse than that? No one could top with that. For sure.

The night that I died, my car crashed against the street barricade, which by the way I didn't freaking noticed, it wasn't there the last time I know. Whoever put that barricade in there could go to hell, curse them.

Oh, so where was I? Oh yeah, the night I died, that was the most devastating night of my life. I just got home from my trip to Paris with parents. That night was my boyfriend's dad's birthday party and they held it at one of the most prestigious five star hotels in the metropolitan city. What I can say, my boyfriend's loaded.

Anyways, I told him that I couldn't make it to the party because my flight got cancelled at the last minutes. Which he actually buys easily. If that was me, I would suspect something was fishy because, first of all, it's a private plane and second of all, there was no storm during that night. Well, he's not the kind of guy who would love to watch the news channel, especially not from the other country and he's not the kind of guy who has an interest in planes and stuff. He only loves soccer. He even ditched our date one time for a friendly match against his high school friends. 

I don't know why did I even agreed to date him. I mean his hot and popular.

Anyways, I lied because I wanted to surprise him, but who would ever thought that I was being the one to get surprised.

I saw my best friend, Joy ( her) Making out with my boyfriend, but the worst part was, he's the one who got angry when I confronted them. He freaking psycho me to everyone and put the blame on me for cheating because I couldn't satisfy him and -shaming me in front of my other friends at the bar and in front of the crowd (who by the way, I have no idea who they are), inside the hotel bar. And before you jump into some conclusions, there's a reason why I keep it, my ity, I mean. I was waiting for the right person and I was very glad that it was not him. Thank goodness for that.

But I don't know, did I really make the right decision for keeping it? I mean, nowadays, my  fake, plastic ex-best friend has been dubbing me " Mary" How I wish I could punch their fake faces, especially my ex-bf. I can't believe of the people it was my best friend. Its freaking damn hurt.

Oh, by the way, the day after my accidents, a week ago. Everyone in YGU, well not really everyone, but I have never seen so many people in school gather around in one place (not school related event), at our school gymnasium to commemorate my death. Oh, and guess what,   I saw my two exes (best friend and boyfriend, of course) faking mourning my death. Seriously, they're so freaking terrible actors.

Anyways, forgot those two stupid species. They can each up.

But what really surprise me and excite me the most was the black armbands with my name embroidered in pink on them and whoever organized that, it's probably Jennie's idea, I'm very much forever grateful to her.

Oh, I saw people, whom I really don't know, cried over me. It was very touching and really cute. I never knew that I have that effect towards other people.

Oh, I didn't see my parents, by the way. They didn't even bother to attend to their own daughter's memorial service that was held by my school.

Are they that busy with their jobs?

Well, I'm not that really surprised they've always been like that I'm more like disappointed with them.

Bet they would bother to hold my own funeral service. Even my death wasn't on the news!

 Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. We're members of the elite families here in the metropolitan city, so it's natural that if some events will happen to one of the elite ones it will be on the news in a matter of seconds, literally.

I drew a breath (Ironic, right?) and shook my head. Anyways, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter