Chapter 2

Erase

Chapter 2

 

Lucas

 

Damn. I really messed up. I look at my phone for the 173682519th time and see nothing. 

 

Maybe she blocked my number. I'm too scared to call her though, I feel like I would unleash the inner dragon in her the moment she hears my voice.

 

Ahh, it's frustrating how I miss her voice, and it's only been a day or so. It's not like we're even together yet I'm acting like a dumped boyfriend.

 

I was about to praise her looks that time when she fired back that reply. I just always say the wrong words and it's making me insane how bad I've made our not-really-there friendship (her words, not mine).

 

"You look like you've been hit by a truck with that sulking face." I hear a voice say approaching me from the bathroom. "What's the matter, loverboy? Girl problems? HAHAHA!" Jaehyun says and as soon as his bum touches the couch he begins bouncing on it, teasing. 

 

 I close my eyes to look up to the ceiling and anticipate his chaffing.

 

"UwU, don't cry baby Lucas.." He pouts and continue to mock me. I'm so over this hyung, seriously though.

 

I raise my phone and check again. Still nothing. When I stay silent not giving him the slightest bit of my attention, he continues to move closer to me.

 

"I'm not really used to seeing you like this. Is it serious?" I can actually hear the concern in his tone and that makes me twist my face in disgust.

 

He slowly move his hand on my forehead. "I'm not sick, you hyung" I quickly remove his hand and moved to the farthest corner in the room.

 

"Must be a girl.." He places his hand on his chin and looks upward, thinking (not really).

 

I roll my eyes at him "It's not a girl." Then I see him nod sarcastically. "Me? I don't have problem with girls? I can holler at them anytime and they all would be swimming back to me like a fish in a hook." When I look at him from the side, I see him mocking me and imitating me with a weird hushed voice. "Nyenyenye fish in the pond che che"

 

Ping.

 

A message notification.

 

As if my phone was on fire, I rush to open my phone when it bounces on my hand when I try to open it.

 

"What's the rush, Bieber?" He says in an annoying tone.

 

I furrow my brows and glare at him. "Would you stop that? I'm not in the mood." 

 

He laughs loudly and shakes his head. "Yah! Are you on your period or something? Geez, it must be reaaally reeaally serious, eh?"

 

From: Jungwoo

 

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!!!! 

 

 

Before I could reply, Doyoung suddenly arrive at the door and raise his hand full of grocery bags. 

 

"What's the matter, peanut butter? Ha! I'm just kidding pretend you didn't hear that lame joke." He says as he walks toward the counter to place the bags in it.

 

Ultimate facepalm.

 

I look over Jaehyun as I draw an imaginary circle at the side of my face gesturing Doyoung as crazy. He nods in reply but decides that he's not yet done with his bantering.

 

"Lucas here.." Jaehyun begins, "..it's a girl"

 

"What?!" I blurt out. 

 

I wanted to defend myself but that would just complicate things because they will explode like a firecracker if I really did.

 

"See? He's being weird. He doesn't say things like that" Jaehyun says grinning at me. 

 

"I literally said 'what?!', why is that being weird?" I say angrily.

 

"Wait, what?! It's a girl? a wHAT ??! THE HECK LUCAS YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!"

 

"What? You didn't use protection?" Yuta comes out from the bathroom with a shookt face.

 

"What? I'm going to be an uncle?" Winwin asks innocently.

 

"What? You got a girl preggy?" Mark shouts in english. This Canada boi, really.

 

"What? You got Jungwoo pregnant?" Jaemin's jaw was down on the floor.

 

"What? You are pregnant?" Kun appears out of nowhere. 

 

I was losing my mind and didn't have enough energy to reply to any of those nonsense questions. "What did I do in my past life to deserve this?" I get the pillow beside me and knock it on my head rapidly.

 

"What is happening here?!" Taeyong appears on the door in his boxers. You get the picture. 

 

I then get up from the couch and go straight to the fridge to try to find something that could transport me to a faraway planet away from these unknown creatures. 

 

"Look at him sulking. He looks like a dead zombie" Ten laughs at hisbown observations.

 

"Zombies are already dead." Jisung comments and gives us a savage look before shrugging and continuing to play in his phone.

 

"Oh right, that makes no sense." His realization starts kicking in a bit late.

 

"Hey, Yuta-hyung I'm tired" I say in surrender.

 

"Hey tired I'm yuta" But he was already one with the demons in the room. I guess it's just me, myself and I vs the whole of Asia.

 

"Move it, Japan" I lighty push him to the side and open the fridge. I see sparkling water, soda, milk (cause Jaehyun is always in need of one), and beer. 

 

I go for the milk tossing the cap to the counter and chug it.

 

"Yo! Bro that's expired" I hear Jaehyun shouts from behind. I quickly jerk back and spit all the milk from my mouth. 

 

"What the heck?!" I scream. I see Winwin and Ten laughing hard in the sofa.

 

Taeil squint his eyes at me and counts, "3...2...1..." He raise a brow and shrugs. 

"Oh he ain't dead. Expiration must be expired."

 

Ugh. 

 

Phone rings. 

 

I carefully eye my hyungs and see them monitoring my next move. As if my heart's not beating so loudly, and my palms aren't sweaty, I pick up the phone and greet the caller.

 

"Hello? Who is this?" Of course, I was kind of expecting her to call and so I may have soften my voice just a bit. But it bit me back like a motheer when my hyungs notice my voice changing. They laughed ever so loudly in an unmannerly kind of way.

 

"Yeoboseyeo~ Oh, Lucas gege. I called to see if you're doing fine. I miss you a lot and I can't wait to kiss you." Insert sloppy kissing noises. 

 

"HAECHAN!! I'm gonna kill you!! " I scream and throw the phone on the couch silently cursing haechan for that prank.

 

When I look at my members, I see that they're looking at each other silently conversing.

 

Jaehyun points at me with a grim smile and Doyoung nods, acknowledging whatever secret conversation they had.

 

"I said I don't like her." I point out. 

 

 

"Achoo! Sorry, I'm allergic to bull. I'm going to my room." Ten says before leaving the area. 

 

Jaehyun's dimple deepen in each word when he says, "Who said anything about a her?" He raises his brows and points at me.

 

It's a ing trap. I knew it. I can't wait to be out of here in a week.

 

••••••••••••

 

Hello, lovely viewers and subscribers. Thank you for viewing this story and if you loved it please give this one an upvote. 

 

Leave a comment down below. Will update the next one next week. Love you all, and see you on the next chapter.