Chapter 7

Why Don't We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

The first time Bomi saw him was at the backstage of MBC Music Festival 2015. Both of their groups was chosen to be performer’s along with other artists at that time. They accidentally bumped into each other during the closing Year End ceremony. A simply ‘hello’ followed by a bright smile was enough to make Bomi’s heart skipped a beat.

She ever saw his adorable visual when she was secretly fangirling over ‘No Mercy’ reality series. But she never knew that his visual was way more outrageous when she directly seeing him. Bomi had no choice except putting a goofy smile on her face and she keeps it till the end of the show.

Bomi just found out that her stylist was also working with him. With the help of the stylist, Bomi be acquainted with him. With Bomi’s easy going and talkative personality, she didn’t mind that he was being awkward around her. And he would always blush whenever Bomi or stylist noona .

***

Years had passed and they didn’t see each other, except attending some awards and music shows yet they didn’t have a chance to exchange greeting nor talking. But, they could say that Atopic Dermatitis had brought the fate for them.

It was one day during spring time. Bomi got herself visiting a dermatologist, since she was suffering from severe itches. Her manager told her to come to the doctor’s house for private examination since she is an idol. For her luck, she accidentally met him there. Like the first time they saw each other, he smiled and bowed politely at her. She didn’t need much time to copying him.

“Hi, nice to meet you again, Bomi sunbaenim,”

“Hi. Yes, it’s nice to meet you too, Hyungwon-ssi,” she said back without loosening the happy smile on her face.

They remained silent for some seconds, before the doctor came to greet them.

“I never thought that both of you know each other,” the doctor smiles.

“We have a same stylist,” Bomi said as she glances toward the younger. "...and it's so surprising that we have same Atopic Dermatitis too."

“Bomi is so attractive and kind. I’m sure you will like her, Hyungwon,” Doctor Park jokes and the elder earns a chuckle from the latter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter