Chapter 5

Why Don't We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Bomi sunbaenim, if you don’t mind... Can I know you more?”

Bomi stunned for a moment. She could clearly capture a tint flushed on the man in front of her. Kihyun wore a sky blue colored outer with white pattern t-shirt inside. Bomi must admit he looks adorable and cute at the same time. She wasn’t lying when she told the audiences that Kihyun stole her attention when she attend Monsta X’s concert a month ago. But, she only adores him just because he has a warm smile and good voice. She never thought to have a special relationship with him. It’s not only because of Jung Eunji became his fan, but there is another thing that she hid neatly. It made her shifting her gaze to the slender guy that sits next to Kihyun.

“Bomi sunbaenim,”

Kihyun’s soft voice invites her attention. She once again letting her eyes staring at Kihyun, whose already putting a genuine smile on his face. Bomi realized that he was waiting for her answer. Honestly, she didn’t know how to react. She wasn’t ready for this. Although Eunji already kicked her foot under the table and Hyungwon cleared his throat, Bomi remained silent.

***

Flashback last night before the meeting with Kihyun

“Didn’t you tired keeping your own feeling like this?” Apink’s leader and Yoon Bomi’s roommate, Park Chorong suddenly asked. She caught her member was frowning since she enter their sharing apartment.

Bomi could not answer. She only smiled bitterly. Both of them were sitting on the grey couch on their living room.

“He must be stupid or something,” Chorong scoffed, while fixing hair rollers that rolling in her bangs.

Her remarks made Bomi turned her gaze to the leader. “Why, unnie?”

“He has you who always being near him. You’re a nice person, kind, caring, smart and hell— you’re pretty! But why he is trying to help his friend to getting your heart. Doesn’t he blind?” Chorong started to nag.

Bomi closed her eyes to take a deep breath, before she gives an answer. “That’s okay. I can bear with it,” she calmly said while took a cup of tea from the table in front of her.

Chorong heaved a sigh. “If you really love him, tell him,” she shifting her seat closer to her friend. “But if you scared since it can ruin your friendship, at least you should try to move on,” she said.

Bomi once again only shut . She only stares at the empty cup she still holds.

“Remember Bbom, your feeling is precious,” Chorong patted the younger shoulder, before she got up from her previous place and leaving Bomi alone with her deep thoughts.

***

“Hey, Yoon Bomi,” this time, Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter