Chapter 4

Why Don't We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun and Hyungwon were already arrived in Nook. They were sitting next to each other in a private room that they’ve booked. Today is the day where Hyungwon fulfilled his promise to introduce his group mate to his close friend, Yoon Bomi.

Hyungwon and Kihyun were taping their fingers upon the table repeatedly. Kihyun feel nervous for sure, while Hyungwon was bored and restless at the same time. Both were throwing their gazes alternately to the one and only big white door in front of them, waiting for their guest to come.

“Oh geez, Yoo Kihyun is never being this nervous before,” he inhales deeply before put his gaze back to his Americano and playing with the spoon.

Hyungwon heard it, yet he gave no response. He only makes a small move, resting his cheek upon his palm. It may sounds wicked, but deep down inside, he really wish Bomi will not come to their place right now. Although he know how much Kihyun adores her and he thought Bomi feel the same way.

Suddenly, a voice of feet steps echoed closer. Both Kihyun and Hyungwon lifted their chins and they got their eyes at the door once again. It slowly opened as they could see a girl with scarf around her neck to cover almost of her face. A smile on Kihyun’s face was suddenly cracking because he can notice who the girl is, judging from her long black hair and her outfit. Yes, Bomi is wearing white long sleeve turtleneck top, with pastel colored slip dress as the outer. Kihyun knew it since he spent his last 24 hours to browsing about his new crush on internet.

As Bomi entered the room, they noticed that she isn't alone. Another guest is walking behind, with black hat and face mask covering her face. She closed the door since she was the last, while Kihyun and Hyungwon got up from their seats to give their greeting.

“Bbom-ah, finally you’ve come,” Hyungwon spoke out first.

“Sorry for being late,” Bomi started to take off her scarf, showing off her face with light make up on it. “And oh, I forgot to tell you that I bring Eunji with me,” she said, blooming a smile that successfully knocked the two men’ hearts in front of her.

“Hello, nice to meet you guys,” Eunji that already moves beside Bomi immediately took off the things that covering her face, before waving her hand at the males.

“Hello, Eunji sunbaenim. Nice to meet you too,” both of the guys bowed together, they really know how to show their respect since they are the legendar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter