Chapter 2

Why Don't We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks to my eagle eyes and my smart brain,” Minhyuk lifted his chin up. “I can see it from her eyes that she would choose you,” he continued while fixing his seat on the most comfortable place that Monsta X had mentioned, their dorm’s spacious living room.

“Really, I never thought Bomi sunbae would choose Kihyun hyung over us,” Changkyun the maknae suddenly joined the 93 line duo, sitting beside Kihyun on the long wide couch, before a navy colored cushion landed harshly on his head.

“Did you mean I didn’t deserve to be chosen, huh?” Kihyun knitted his eyebrows, showing an irk toward the youngest.

“Hyung, I don’t mean it. But you know, we have Shownu and Wonho hyung, for girls, they definitely y,“ Changkyun continued to tease the main vocalist.

“Or she can choose me or Hyungwon since we are the visuals,” Minhyuk added, ignoring the death glare from the tiniest.

“Lee Minhyuk, you should be in my team!” Kihyun groaned in protest, raking his brown hair.

Meanwhile, Jooheon who was peeling an apple in the kitchen, laughing in response.

“But never mind,” Kihyun spoke out again. “She chooses me in the end,” his thin lips curved a winning smile. “World admits Yoo Kihyun’s visual and talent.”

Minhyuk and Changkyun were staring at each other, before they rolled their eyes together.

Suddenly, a voice of the door opened catching their attention. It was revealing Hyungwon stood in front of his room, with messy hair and untidy loose shirt walking to the living room.

“You guys are so noisy,” he hissed. The three members could bet the slender had just waked up from his long nap. Hyungwon plopped himself on the couch next to the trio, before rested his head on it.

“Hyungwon-ah, my brother!” Kihyun quickly approach his conservative brothers’ member.

“What?” Hyungwon lazily opened his eyes to capture Kihyun that already sitting next to him.

“You should help me with her,” this time, Kihyun grab his right hand.

“Who is her?” he asked lazily.

“Bomi sunbaenim. She is your close friend, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter