Chapter 2

For you, I will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what can you say about that?” I asked Nancy after we did our thing here in my bedroom. 

 

“You’re really something Seulgi. No wonder you’re so popular to girls in our univ.” She asked me while she place her hand on my toned abs. 

 

“Don’t say things like that. It boosts my ego.” I her earlobe which earned a giggle from her. 

 

*knock *knock *knock 

 

“Hey seulbear! Your mom’s calling!” 

Wannie shout from the other side. She just probably arrived not too long. 

 

“Let’s continue this some other time. Nice seeing you Nancy”. I kissed her lips a little longer. 

 

“KANG SEULGI!” Another shout but this time it’s louder. 

 

“WAIT UP WANNIE I’M CHANGING!” 

 

“FASTER STUPID!” 

 

“I’m sorry about that. She’s a little hot tempered. I can’t you out. My mom’s on the phone. I’ll see you again next time, I guess?” 

 

“Of course, Seulgi. Let me just put on my clothes. I’ll head out later.” She smiled at me. 

 

Nancy’s no doubt the most beautiful girl I saw (screwed). She’s half white half korean which makes her beauty stood out from the rest. 

 

I went out of my room and entered Wendy’s. 

 

“Your mom said she’ll call next time. You disappointed her again. She seemed so excited to talk to you”. 

 

I didn’t respond and fixed my hair instead. 

 

“Oh God. Did you just?! You smell like ! Gross!” Wendy threw her pillow straight to my face. 

 

“Don’t blame me you called me without giving me any time to shower”. I shrugged. 

 

“Seriously Seulgi? Our apartment’s not a hotel! And who is it this time?” She pinched the bridge of her nose. 

 

“You’re overreacting Wannie. And oh, it’s your class’ muse”. I smirked. 

 

“No you didn’t. She’s so innocent Seulgi! How could you?” 

 

“She liked it too don’t blame me. You’re not her mom. Geez. Anyway, I’ll go out with Joy. Do you like to come?” 

 

I still owe Joy a drink after what I did to her earlier. 

 

“I’ll come if you promise me you’re not bringing anyone of your toy girls.” She made an ‘X’ with her hands. 

 

“Funny Wannie. And yes. No girls for tonight.” 

 

“Okay! And one more thing, don’t forget to shower. You stinky bear!” 

 

I went out of her room after how many insults I received from her. Saying I smell like and I’m so disgusting for screwing an innocent angel. Wendy never really want to say things like that to me. I know she cares about me. She just want what’s best for me. But I still haven’t seen the best that’s why I still play around. 

 

I called Joy after I finished touching up. 

 

“I’m just waiting for Wendy. Meet us up at Velvet Bar”. 

 

“My body’s craving for beers!” 

 

“See you later. Find us a nice seat”. 

 

Call ended

 

“Are you ready to go your highness?” I greeted Wendy and took her hand placing a soft kiss on it. 

 

“Ew Seulgi! I don’t know how many lips and those lips touched. The Seulbear! You tainted my clean hands!” She exaggeratedly wiped her hands with sanitizer. 

 

I rolled my eyes. And proceed to the driver’s seat. 

 

“Are you not going in?” I looked at her and raise my eyebrow. 

 

“Right!” 

 

“Huh? Do you expect me to open the door for you?” I smirked. 

 

“Of course not”. 

 

“Accept it Wannie. You find me attractive. And if not because of my bad record you would’ve ask me to be your girlfriend. I knew it. No need to worry about hiding your feelings”. I . 

 

That’s what you get for insulting me. 

 

“I’m not even gay. Please Seulgi. Just drive. My beer is waiting for me”. She divert the topic. 

 

“Sure you’re not. You’re just gay for me”. 

 

“I swear Seulbear if you don’t start this damn car right now I will get-“ 

 

I started the engine and drive at a high speed. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!” 

 

The supposedly twenty minute drive minimized to 7 minutes. 

 

“What now Wannie. Let’s go.” I laughed at what I am seeing now. 

 

“ you Seulgi. I feel like throwing up. Oh my god. My heart.” 

 

“Come on. I’ll carry you inside”. 

 

I did what I said. I carried the dizzy Seungwan on my back. 

 

I spotted Sooyoung. She did her assignment. The spot she chose was the best. It’s on a veranda under a tree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter