Chapter 3

For you, I will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a terrible headache. 
Must be from the few bottles of beer last night.
I checked on the clock and find out it's just 8 in the morning. 
I have nothing much to do this day except for that one boring subject with Mrs. Kim as our instructor.
I'm thinking of ditching her class but at the same time, I don't wanna deal with a monstrous Wannie all day.

 

 


"Seulgi! Are you up already?"

You know who this loud girl is, right?

 

"Yes, why?" 

 

 

"Nothing. Just making sure you don't plan on skipping your class today!"
She said with big eyes, almost threatening me.

 

 

"I'm going, please stop checking on me" 
I answered back as I get up from my bed to look what's for breakfast.

 

 

"Just so you know, I'm still mad at you for breaking someone's uhm, aish!"
She followed me to the kitchen and made us both hot choco for our drink.

 

 

"I thought I'm off the hook. Ha ha ha. Just kidding! Thanks for this breakfast by the way."

 

 

"You're welcome. I just thought that nobody will do this for you if you'll continue being a jerk".
She spat with mouthful of food.

 

 

"Geez. What's with you calling me bad names? And don't worry, I'll let you know when I can settle for a stable relationship.
Who knows, she might be somewhere in our university?"
I wiggled by eyebrows at her.

 

 

"What? I thought you're gonna try Nancy?" She asked with a scrunched up nose ready to blow me a fire. 

 

 

"Did I say that?"
I mentally smirked knowing I'm  getting on her nerves already.

 

 

"Damn you Kang Seulgi!" She threw her towel to me and left.

Of course I did say it. Wannie's too serious. She can't even get the humor.

 

 

I finished cleaning are dishes and proceed on cleaning my body.

 

 

Once I'm done, I checked my phone.

I saw again a bunch of mentions and tagged posts regarding my singing last night at the bar.

I liked them and send thank you's, I don't wanna appear rude and snob to them.
They're good to me. Too good to a 'jerk' like me.

 

 

Good morning Seulgi. Hope u had a good sleep coz I did. Looking forward to seeing u today :)
-Nancy

I replied with a small smile on my lips.

 

 

Morning beautiful. I also did. You were on my mind the whole night :)
-Sent!

 

 

I continued sending sweet texts to her.

 

 

About an hour passed and I decided to call Joy. She's my classmate so it's easy for me to find her.

 

 

"Joy! Where are you? I'm about to drive to school. Just in case you needed a ride."
I offered.

 

 

"Seulgom morning my dear friend! I'm at the bus station but the bus isn't here yet."

 

 

"I'll be there in five"

 

Call ended.

 

 

And as I said, I made it to the bus stop at five.

 

 

Joy waved at me happily.

 

 

"Thanks to you I don't have to ride the bus today. Life when you don't have a car"

 

 

"You can always ask your dad to buy you one Joy. It's not like he's gonna be poor or what".

 

 

"Don't you remember the reason why I don't have a car now?" She answered me with an annoyed expression.

 

 

"Of course I remember. You almost got yourself killed. Ha ha ha"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter