Chapter 1

For you, I will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wannie, can you please just give me her phone number already? I swear she’s looking at me earlier! She wants me as much as I want her”. 

 

I’m pestering Wendy since one hour ago because of that hot half blooded chic in her class. 

 

“Shut up stupid! If you want to talk to her then go. Grow some balls! And how about that girl in the Engineering department? Also that girl in the Technology department? Education department? Gosh Seulgi stop playing with girls’ hearts!” She punched me lightly in my stomach. 

 

“I don’t like them now. They’re boring. Now please give me the number of that Nancy chic. For s sake”. 

 

“You tell me that every damn week! Seriously Seulgi. Settle for one girl only.” 

 

“You’re nagging again I’m just asking for her number. Oh please Mom”. 

 

“I’m getting tired of seeing you having different girls. And when you dump them, I’m the one in charge to shoo them away!” 

 

“Can’t you see the problem here?! And your teachers are scolding you already for skipping classes just to drink with your stupid ex girlfriend!” She keeps on blabbering again. This is the scenario everyday. 

 

“It’s okay! I’m smart remember? I can sleep on the whole two hours lecture and I can still pass my subjects.” I said in a matter of fact. 

 

“I know! But please attendance is so important. Geez Seulgi. When will you go back to your normal self?” 

 

Wendy’s my classmate since first year in college but now, we have different majors. I’m majoring in Marketing while she’s majoring in Human Resource Development. 

 

“And stop seeing Krystal. She always cause you trouble. Trouble in your studies, to your friends, to your family. And don’t! Don’t answer me again with you, ‘she’s a friend of mine nothing’s wrong with going out with her it’s just a drink’ because everything’s wrong with her!” 

 

That’s it. She’s all red now. I pissed Wannie again. 

 

“Okay okay! I’ll stop going out with her if you give me Nancy’s number”. I smiled at her. My signature eyesmile to calm her down. 

 

“No. Go get it yourself. You’re a playgirl but you can’t even bring yourself to get her number”. She rolled her eyes. 

 

“It’s because they offer themselves to me willingly. You know how it goes Wann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter