Chapter 2

A Familiar Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
✤  Chapter 2 ✤

 

"I don't think I'll get the job, Yeol."

Kyungsoo is seated across Chanyeol in the Japanese restaurant they often go when Kyungsoo feels down.  Chanyeol already memorized Kyungsoo's mood just by hearing his voice so he decided to treat him on their favorite restaurant.

Chanyeol smiled at him and held his hand.


"Hey. Have some faith in yourself. Besides, I can always be your plan B."
 


Kyungsoo sighed and rested his head on his hand. He then looked at Chanyeol and glared at him.
 


"I don't want to work for you, President Park."

 

Chanyeol laughed at how Kyungsoo would constantly remind him of his dislike for working at his company.

 

"It would be easier if you did accept my offer though."

"And what? People would only gossip that I only got the job because of you."

 

Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand tighter, massaging his palm.
 


"You know that I would never let anyone say negative things about you."

 

Kyungsoo entwined his fingers on Chanyeol's and smiled at the man who looked at him worriedly.

 

"I know Yeol. I know..."

 

While eating, the two men catched up on what is currently happening with their lives. It's been 3 months since they last saw each other and only talked through calls and texts.

Chanyeol have been busy adapting to his new position while Kyungsoo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter