Never

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The bell ring which mean it's time to go back to the classroom   "Everybody listen up!   The teacher said which make everyone attention go to her   "I believe I tell you before that you will do a school project with someone from another class.So,today I'm going to tell you who will be your partner from the other class."   "Our class will be with class-s." Which make everyone start to cheering loudly,knowing that class full of smart student and rich student   "Be quiet.So student from class-s are the one who choose their partner yesterday since they are the high level class.You guys can't reject their pick.Understand?."   "Yes."   "Good.Now,I will tell you who going to be partner with who?."   "Let it be jungeun please." Jiwoo suddenly said   "What are you talking about?Since when you start to like that player?." Heejin said   "Oh don't get me wrong.This is better than be a partner with that bread player." Which make Heejin laugh quietly   "Why?You like bread too."   "Yes but I don't want to be her partner." Jiwoo said    Kim Jiwoo and Kim Hyunjin.   Which make Jiwoo almost fell from her chair,too shocked after hear it   "Woah.jiwoo,hyunjin choose you.That's is so good for you." Chaewon said   "Nonsense.Out all of people?Ugh.I'm dead."   Park Chaewon and Jung Jinsol. Choi Yerim and Son Hyejoo. Jo Haseul and Ha Sooyoung. Im Yeojin and Wong Kahei.

 

The teacher said which make four of them shocked just like Jiwoo just now

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter