cheatsheet

a series of friendship | apply open.

basic. 
INTRODUCTION.

Here is a brief explanation. The story takes place in 2005 and all six of the characters are 17. They met in their first year as classmates and are separate in their second year but they remain close. They were in class B in their first year. So yeee...

 

FULL NAME AND NICKNAME.
Of course your character needs to have a full name consider it as their birthnames. Nicknames can be anything. You can get creative and get crazy with it them, it's all up to you. The nickname can be related to their personality or maybe something that they did in the past. It's your choice. Min. 2 nicknames and Max. 3. Just not too many of them.

BIRTHDATE.
As told before, the setting takes plae in 2005. Their birth of year is already added in the app, you just need to add their month of birth. As for your love interest, they can be older or younger than your oc by months or year. limit has to be a year older or a year younger. It's up to you.

HEIGHT & WEIGHT.
You can use your faceclaim's height it's your choice but make sure to calculate the height and weight well. I would love to see a healthy character. If you have trouble with this here is the link.

ETHNICITY & HOMETOWN.
For ethnicity, I will probably choose only one applicant. They can be half korean or full-korean depending on the plotline you choose. I do want most of them to be full-korean to make it a bit more realistic in a way. One of them can also be full-korean but grew somewhere outside the country. Just make sure to explain it well in their background.

CLUB.
If your oc is in any club you can check the school system down below and if your oc is a student council add it here too but they cannot join any club since they are part of the student councils. But do tell what they are in charge of.

THE FACE. 
FACECLAIM.
As stated in the rules, the faceclaims needs to be idols or actors no ulzzangs, no models. K-Idols only and korean actors only. If it's ariana grande or anyone outside the K-Industry I will ask for you to change your faceclaim. Red Velvet's Yeri is taken. SF9's Rowoon is taken as Hyemi's older brother. Seventeen's Mingyu is taken as love interest.

APPEARANCE.
Just a short description of what they look like, like their hairstyles and beauty marks or something like that. Do they have a birthmark? A mole? You can explain them briefly in the app. It's kind of optional.

FASHION STYLE.
- Daily: A short description of what they where at home and outside. You can give a link to their choice of clothing and style if needed. Daily can be casual wear. Like hoodies, t-shirt... etc...
- Occasions: Formal occasions. The type of formal clothes that they prefer. For female fc, what kind of dress do they like? Sundress? Or the ones that are long and skinny? Or the revealing type? You can also link them to a picture as an example. For male fc, you can also explain the type of formal clothing in this section. Do they wear a bow or a tie?
- Night: PJs or T-Shirts? Just give a short description.

THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. 
*NOTE: I don't have any knowledge about the Korean education system. I've got these ideas from what I've seen in dramas and youtube. It's also based on a small research I did.

CLASSES.

This is a reference for your love interest or siblings or any your FC is acquainted with in case they attend the same school.
Year 1: A-D
Year 2: A-D
Year 3: A-D

SUBJECTS.
Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Korean History, English, Korean Literature, Physical Education (PE), Economics, Arts and Music Class.

CLUBS.
Outdoors Club: Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball.
Indoors Club: Board Games, Art, Economics, Photography, Debate, Newspaper Club, Literature Club.

STUDENT COUNCIL POSITIONS.
Finance, Disciplinary, Event Organizer, President, Vice-President.

THEIR LIFE. 
PERSONALITY.
To what I've seen from most applyfics the OCs seem to be on edge and I don't really like the energy they radiate. Based on your plotline, it would help if it suits their personality perfectly. They can be the fun type, the wild type or just your average joe. But of course there are limits to their traits. Min. 5 positive and negative traits. Max. 3 neutral traits. I would love to see how amazing your oc is and how fun they can be. But do follow the plotline too. It's basically a guidance for your oc. Min. Two Paragraphs. Make it a bit descriptive and simple so that it's easy to understand. (Bulletpoint style is acceptable!)

BACKGROUND.
Now for this one, not all characters has to have a really sad background. They can live a normal and happy life but do tell just the important parts of their life. Like their achievements and how they've dealt with their struggles in the past and who they met and who helped them through. You can make it timeline-style for your oc's background too. It is all up to you! But don't forget to follow the plotline you choose. Min. Two paragraphs. 

STRONG & WEAK SUBJECTS.
There is a rate added in the app, to rate how strong and how weak this can be used as their grades. If the plotline choose is an honor student and also one of the top students their lowest should be around 77/100 - 80/100 and explain the reason why they are bad and good with this subject. Min. 2 subjects and Max. 3.

RELATIONSHIPS. 
FAMILY.
You can make them have siblings but Max. 3 siblings only. Cousins can be included too. But as for 'THE JOCK' plotline. Since he doesn't have any parents, his father figure has to be his uncle, just follow the plotline carefully. You can also make him have siblings too. Faceclaims for the family is optional. (SF9's Rowoon is taken).

FRIENDS.
Must include the plotlines since they are bestfriends and are really close. But also, refer back to the plotline. They can be friends with anyone else too. If you don't want to explain their relationship with the rest of the plotlines just use 'The Six Stooges Gang' since that's what their friendship will be called in the story. Due keep in mind that this story is also based on the tv series 'Friends'. Make them as reference to your oc but do not make them similar to the characters. 

RIVALS/ENEMIES
There has to be a bad guy or someone they think is their rival. Since 'The Bookworm' is bullied. Please state the names and why they pick on him. How it all started can be explained in the background. Max. 4 bullies for the bookworm. As for rivals and enemies, max. 3. (If love triangle is involved. That can work too.).

LOVE INTEREST.
This section is optional. It is up to you if you want your OC to have a love interest or if you want me to pair them with someone. But that's also depending on the plotline you choose. 'The Foodie' plotline love interest is a must as it is already stated, whereas 'The Pretty Girl' since her potential love interest is my oc's older brother you can explain how she liked him at first or maybe how she slowly develop feelings for him but that's up to you if you want her to end up with him or not. An app will be made for Hyemi's older brother.

As for the faceclaim for their love interest. Please change their names, if you can't think of any names just use their real name and not their stage names. (Seventeen's Mingyu is taken).

Author's note.
If you have any questions. You can ask in the comment section or at 'turn-in'. I'm really sorry if my explanation is confusing. I'm not really good at explaining things. You can change the colors and pictures and please remove all notes/guides from me.