plotlines

a series of friendship | apply open.

a series of friendship home

500*230

the friends

available

100*100

'the bookworm'

i have no time for love, i need to read

Growing up in a family of three, he'd always thought he'd have no time for love or falling in love and that is mainly because his parents were divorced since he was very young. It makes sense in a way for him not to get involved with anyone in which it led him to study and read more books for a bright future and for the good of his family. He's a role model, an honor student at school. The independent one among his group of friends and the strongest in his friends' eyes but behind all that, at the back of the school around lunch hour - the bullies just wouldn't leave him alone and that resulted him wanting to graduate early. But will his journey just end with him graduating without having to go to college?

faceclaim:Idols or actors only, but make sure they fit the plot.
age:17
class:2-A
LOVE INTEREST:Optional
TRIVIA: 
- A top student.
- One of the student councils at school.
- Is classmates with 'the musician'.
- Always late to the usual hangout place mainly because of his 'bullies'.
- His friends are unaware of his situation.
- The library is his 'second' home.
- The 'ross' of the group.
- Faceclaim needs to be male.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Soon.

 

available

100

'the foodie'

life without food? ridiculous!

We all have that one friend who eats too much in our group and this person is one of them. His only solution and his way of living is to eat but that is because he grew up in a family that owns a restaurant, so whenever he's hungry, his mom would make something for him and a struck of happiness would filled his empty stomach which led him to his love of food. All of his friends are worried for his well-being but that's just who he is, but that is, until he met the new transfer student, that captivated his foodie heart. Will romance affect his studies and help figure out what he wants to do after graduating?

faceclaim:Idols or actors only, but make sure they fit the plot.
age:17
class:2-C
LOVE INTEREST:The new transfer student
TRIVIA: 
- Snoops in his family restaurant to eat.
- Occasionally brings his friends over to hang out on the weekends.
- The average student at school and wants to keep it that way.
- Classmates with 'the jock'.
- Is pretty much the 'Joey Tribbiani' kind of guy.
- Frenemies with 'the bookworm'.
- Faceclaim needs to be male.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Soon.

 

available

100*100

'the musician'

i'm basically dating my guitar

She has always aimed to be one of the top students all her life but that changed when she entered high school and it didn't mattered because she is still an honor student along with 'the bookworm'. Being in class A can be pressuring especially when having strict parents who are constantly worried about her grades. Her life was a mess and that's when her dad walked in to her room and introduced music and guitar to her. A secret of his that he never really talked about. Will she choose music over her studies?

faceclaim:Idols or actors only, but make sure they fit the plot.
age:17
class:2-A
LOVE INTEREST:Optional
TRIVIA: 
- Often gets second place in every subjects.
- Is the rich kid among her group of friends.
- Classmates with 'the bookworm'.
- Sings and plays the guitar when bored.
- Kind of popular at school because of her well-known father.
- The eldest among her three siblings.
- Actually hates being the center of attention.
- The 'Chandler' of the group.
- Faceclaim needs to be female.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Soon.

 

available

100*100

'the jock'

am i dumb or am i just good at sports?

His parents passed away when he was nine years old, nobody wanted to take him in besides his uncle, a well-known soccer player in korea. He was never an athlete when his parents was alive so seeing his uncle out in the field is all new to him and that's what got him to where he is now. Majority of the school knows him, not just because of his uncle, but because of his love for soccer and, of course, his handsome looks although, it's ashamed that he's not aware of his 'fans' at all because all he does is playing sports and focusing on sports which caused his friends to worry about his grades and his future. Will he keep playing sports and ditch his studies or will he ditch sports and study hard to get into good college?

faceclaim:Idols or actors only, but make sure they fit the plot.
age:17
class:2-C
LOVE INTEREST:Actually has a crush on 'the musician' but that is up to you if you want him to still like her or not.
TRIVIA: 
- Handsome and attractive, that's what most people call him.
- Is part of the soccer club.
- Classmates with 'the foodie'.
- Plays all kinds of sports but his main one is soccer.
- Gets low grades because he plays soccer instead of studying.
- In the same club as Hyemi's childhood friend.
- Really close with his uncle.
- His Uncle retired from soccer after his 10th birthday.
- People often mistook him and 'the pretty girl' as a couple.
- Almost similar to 'Phoebe' due to his dense and airheaded nature.
- Is the tallest in the group. (SF9's Rowoon is taken as Hyemi's older brother).
- Height must be at least 187cm - 190cm.
- Faceclaim needs to be male.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Soon.

 

taken

100*100

'the photographer'

smile more, the camera loves you

Having a crush on a childhood friend is harder than Hyemi thought it ever would. Nobody is aware of her small crush on him except for her brother, who is bestfriends with him and Hyemi's way of expressing her feelings is through her camera, taking his pictures for him and the things he love that he'll get the hint but he was too dense to notice and it drove her to a point where she stopped talking to him for two years and in that two years, she joined the photography club and did several photography volunteers for the school, then one day, he needed her to volunteer for the soccer club. What will become of Hyemi and her childhood friend one day?
 

Name:Kwon Hyemi
faceclaim:Yeri (Red Velvet)
age:17
class:2-B
LOVE INTEREST:Kim Mingyu (Seventeen)
TRIVIA: 
- Works part-time at 'the foodie's' family restaurant.
- Lives with her grandmother and older brother.
- The average student in class, usually gets 8th to 12th place.
- Classmates with 'the pretty girl'.
- The shortest among the six.
- Parents are both photgraphers and are currently working overseas.
- Went to the same middle school with 'the pretty' girl.
- Used to be an athlete but quit due to her aspiration as a photographer.
- Has a tough personality and is often mistaken as one of the delinquents.
- Really close with her family.
- Known for being hot-headed.
- Kind of 'the rachel' of the group.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my oc. I hope you'll like her! Please stay tuned.

 

available

100*100

'the pretty girl'

look at my friends, i'm not just a face

She is known for her beauty and kindness at school. Both girls and boys looks up to her and gave her the name 'Blooming Flower' which stands for being beautiful and humble at the same time  but never fail to flutter everyone's hearts. She is the mother of the group and the sweetheart for her classmates. She is known for her good advice and caring side. However, she didn't want to be known for just being 'beautiful', she wants to be known for being herself not her looks. Will 'the pretty girl' maintain her image for being beautiful or will she drop the image and show everyone her true colors?

 

faceclaim:Idols or actors only, but make sure they fit the plot.
age:17
class:2-B
LOVE INTEREST:Her potential love interest is hyemi's older brother.
TRIVIA: 
- Is really close with Hyemi and her brother.
- Have been friends with Hyemi since middle school.
- The top student in class.
- Classmates with Hyemi.
- Is secretly an athlete and a martial artists.
- Sometimes plays soccer with 'the jock' on her free time.
- The 'mother' or 'monica' of the group.
- Has an older sister and a younger brother.
- Her dream is to be a stylist.
- A part-time make-up stylist.

- Often mistaken as 'the jock's' girlfriend.

- Tall, like a model.
-
- Faceclaim needs to be female.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Soon.