Beautiful Rebel

THE REBEL

SINB POV

I am here seating at the grass again with eunha unnie, and i think you already have an idea why ' right ? , because yerin and sowon is playing soccer again.

i get my phone at my pocket when it vibrates.

i look at it and saw that i have a message from jacckson.

jackson: Hey Hun what are you doing ?

i glance at yerin and sowon first before i tap reply

SINB: i am at the **** , just hanging out with my friends

i lied because jackson didnt know that iam working to jung's. I dont wnat him to know because i knew he will just force me to quit to this job.

JACKSON: Oh i am at the restaurant nearby , can i come ? i wnat to see you ..

i look at yerin again before galncing at my watch iit's 8;30 in the evening and they usually stop playing soccer at 10. i still have time to meet jackson.

"uhm eunha unnie i'll just going to meet someone, is it ok if you wil watch them alone ?" i ask eunne

"ofcourse i am use to it anyway ' go on" she said smiling . 

i start typing a reply

SINB:no . I'll go there ' wait for me 

I stand up before shouting at yerin

"yerin ! " she's running with the ball while sowon is tailing behind her . They both stop at their tracks and look at my direction.

"i will just meet someone ' just nearby ' i'll be back " i shouted 

she just look at me for awhile then she runs again like she did'nt heard anything.

Tsk this brat 

i just gesture to eunha unnie that i am going then i start walking.

it took me a few minutes of walk before i get there since i dont have my car with me .

when i enter the restaurant i immediately saw jackson sitting at the far end of the restaurant.

i look around and notice that alot of female custumer and even waitresses is glancing at him.

i can't blame them, jackson is really handsome with his pointed nose and captivating eyes-He's a good catch.

we became a couple three years ago and since then ,he never fail to make me feel how much he loves me. He's treating me like his princess and he never takes advantage towards me.

i walk to his table , He didnt notice me since he's doing something in his phone.

i tap his shoulder when i reach the table, He looks up and smile when he saw me.

"hey " i said but he didnt response, instead ,He immediately stand up and hug me.

"i miss you " he whisper and i smile

he's really sweet.

"i  miss you too hun" i answer

i learned that he is with his family before i came , they had a family dinner but her parents needs to attend some meetings so they can't stay longer to atleast greet me but i understand.

Jackson is a son of a well known bussiness man.They are quite rich but not as rich as jung. his family are super nice.They knew that i am poor but they still accept me for their son. And like jackson ,they also treats me as their princess.

They once ask me to live with them so that i will not need to worry about my everyday expenses and tuition but i refuse, I want to prove them something , i want to prove to them that i am not into their money though i know that they are not thinking that way but still..

The time flies so fast when we were together. We went to the nearby park and spent time there while talking and doing random things.It's really fun to be with him.he makes me forget everything when i am with him.

we both look at his phone when it rings.

"who is that ?" i ask in curiousity

"my dad ' he forgot some papers in the house and he wants me bring it to his office" he said while typing in his phone

"i think thats important ' go now " i said 

he pouts as he looks at me and i can't help but to laugh at his cuteness 

i pat his head before  giving him light kiss at his cheeks

"go' i also need to go and looks like its will rain any moment anyway ' i love you take care" i said slightly pushing him to the direction of his car. 

"but what about you ?" he ask holding my hands

"uhm my friends is waiting for me ' they will send me home dont worry" i said, he went to his car and get his umbrella 

"here" he said handing me the umbrella "you sure , you dont want me to send you home ?" he said and i nod 

when i am not with jack son anymore , i look at my watch and saw that it's already 12 midnight ..

i lost track of time.

 

the rain starts pouring down so i open the umbrella that jackson lend me.

his parents is really workaholic 'its already midnight but they are still at the office.

i yawned and start walking because i remember that i dont have my car with me .

i think i need to commute ..

it's raining but i still walk a little farther waiting for the cab that will pass by, then i saw the place where i left yerin, eunha unnie, and sowon unnie.

  i am now infront of it's gate.

No no no eunbi-yah, yerin will never wait for you . it's raining ,im sure she's already at the house or somewhere

 i am about to walk again when i saw yerin's car is still there where she parks it.

don't tell me she's still here ?

i look around and notice that eunha unnie and sowon unnie's car is not here anymore.

Did she really wait for me ?

i start running inside to see if yerin really waits for me ..

and there i saw her .

she's sitting in the middle of the field while tilting her head up  .

i am still few steps away from her but i can see that her eyes is close, seems like she's enjoying the rain.

She's really beautiful .. 

 

i said tomyself . Her side profile is perfect. Her long lashes and Blonde hair makes her more perfect.

what a beautiful Rebel 

i continue walking and stop beside her as i cover her with my umbrella 

she slowly opens her eyes.

and there , our eyes met.

she's looking up to me and i am looking down to her.

"what took you so long ?"

 

and there i realize that she really did wait for me .

 

why ? why did you let yourself get wet just to wait for me ?

 

i want to ask her but my thoughts failed to morph into words as we stare at each others eyes.

 

Jackson's eyes is captivating

 

 

but yerin's eyes is enchanting.

 

 

she only let few people to look straight into her eyes , and maybe that's one of the reason why i am feeling this .

 

it feels so special and breathtaking.

 

 

 

 

it's wierd , but i feel like you are allowing me to know what you are feeling right now by looking straight into my eyes

what's makes you sad yerin-ah ?

why are you so sad right now ?

did someone hurt you ?

why dont you tell me ? 

 i am here , willing to listen .

tell me 

what..

 

 

what makes the beautiful rebel sad ?