Jackson

THE REBEL

SINB POV

since that night when i help yerin finding her necklace, i think yerin starts recognizing my excistence now ,not like before that she acts like she didnt know me or i am not excisting in her world. I still remember the first time she talk to me.

We are at  the bar 2 am in the morning, Like always , i am keeping my 10feet distance from her. I was seating at the bar stool exactly 7seats away from her . I am really hungry right now. i was about to eat dinner ealier but i saw her going out the house so i immediately followed her and forget to eat dinner. 

I am starving and i forgot to bring my wallet so i dont have anything with me except the card that mr.jung gave me to pay the damages that her rebel daughter will cause but I dont want to use it for my own expenses.

I am looking down while clenching my stomach. I'm really hungry right now!

Then i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I look up and turn my head and saw yerin standing behind me. 

since when did she get there ?

"d-do you need anything ?" i ask 

i saw her sigh and shook her head

then she turn around and start walking to the exit of the bar so i immediately follow her

what's wrong? with her?

she opens the door of her car and went in so i hurredly went to my car, Yes! i have a car - mr. jung bought me a car so i can follow yerin anywhere- good thing i knew how to drive.

She drove out of the bar so i followed her again .

after few turns, she stop infront of a restaurant.i was about to follow her again  to but i remember that i dont have money so i decided to just wait for her at ther car even though my stomach is telling me to go out and eat somethng.

my eyes furrows when i saw her walks to the direction of my car and stop infront of it .

what is she doing ?

then she gesture something with her fingers- She wants me to come with her. Then she turn around and start walking to the restaurant. I went out of the car and run to folow her. 

When we enters the restaurant a man greeted us.

"table for how many?" the guy ask

"for two" she simply said

"this way ma'am" the guy said and guided us to the our table

Then the waiter gave us the menu.

"w-ait y-erin i dont have my wallet with me and i-m not hung-" i didnt finsih my sentence because she interrupts me.

"just order anything you want it's on me and dont you dare tell me that you're not hungry when you're obviously starving " she said while her eye's still fix on the menu.

how did she know ? am i really obvious? gosh ! this is embarrasing !

i am about to refuse when she speaks again "ok i'll choose for both of us " she said then she looks at the waiter before she recite her orders .

I am looking at her face the whole time that she was talking to the waiter. Does she brought me here because she knew that i am hungry ?.

i panick when she suddenly looks at my direction and caught me staring at her .

GOSH !

"hey do you want wine or just ice tea?" she ask me 

"i-ice tea" i answered 

oh crap why am i so nervous right now ?

This is the first time she talks to me well aside from that night .

i am used to be around her but i am not use to her attention.

she never talk to me or neither looks at me since mr. jung introduced me to her .

those eyes ..

i still remember how it turns into a beautiful crescent moon when she smile.

after a few miinutes.

i look at our table and saw alot  of food being serve by waiter's.

i am drooling right now looking at those delicous foods infront of me

i want to ask yerin , why did she order alot of foods , is she that hungry ?

but i choose not to ask because the foods infront me is getting all my attention . It's like they are literally waving at me, begging me to eat them .

"Dont Hold Back I know You're Hungry ' Eat As if I am Not Here " i Look AT yerin when she speak

i furrows my brows before asking her in curiousity "Why are you doing this?" 

she looks at me and tilt her head "what do you mean ?" 

"i-i mean i admit that i am hungry and thank you for brimging me here but i wnat to know why are you doing this now? you know,You never talk to me or look at me since the first day" i said trying my best not to stutter ..

and it didnt took long for her to answer " this is for helping me find my necklace " She simply said as she begin eating her food

i was about to ask her again but she interrupts me " just stop asking and eat" She said without looking at me.

 

She will always invites me to eat with her after that- Well she will just gesture me to eat with her but she didnt talk to me the whole time-But atleast.

I once ask eunha unnie what makes yerin like that but she just keep a mum about it, She said it's not her story to tell and i understand her.

i wnat to know her story but i dont know how.

I dont want to ask her since we are still not that close.

i sighed as i lay at my bed. It's already 7pm in the evening and i am now waiting for yerin to come out- You know ' i told you that she's like a vampire - she sleeps at the morning and go out every evenin-that's Her everyday routine.

I am laying comfortably when i hear my phone rings indicating that i have an incoming call. I get my phone beside me and answer it.

"Hello " i said at the other line as i close my eyes and put my arms above my head.

"did i disturb my princess?" i opens my eyes as i recognize the voice and smile .

"ofcourse not hun" i answer him .

"did you eat already ? i miss you " jackson said faking a sad tone .

i giggle at his cuteness "i miss you too " 

"i want to see you "

"me too ' dont worry we will see each other more often when the school starts , just be patient my big baby " i said teasing him

"as i have a choice ' i love you " he said that makes me smile more wider

the i heard a footstep outside my room .

i know it's yerin and she's going somewhere. Yerin always wears boots so her footstep can be heard even here at my room when she walks through the hallway.

"oh hun im sorry but i have to hang up now ' i'll just text you later bye i love you" i hang up the pphone and get my wallet before running out of the room to follow yerin.

i halt at my step when i saw her standing beside her car back facing me, Then, She opens the door of the passenger seat before she step back and face me.

"dont bring your car' you can ride with me " she said emotionless

i tilt my head and furrows my eye brows indicating that im clueless ' i stop my self from gigging when i saw her sigh before rolling her eyes showing that she's annoyed~~ cute .

"do i really have to explain everything to you before you follow me ? can't you just do what i say ?" she said half annoyed and half whinning

i shake my head trying to hold my self from pinching her cheeks because of her cuteness

this is the first time she act like that infront of me .

she cleared when she notice that i am holding back my laughter maybe she realized her act.

"i-i am going to meet eunha and sowon and i think you're friends with them too" she said then i heard her whisper WHY AM I EXPLAINING TO HER ? "Just get in if you want to come with me " she said then she walks to the driver seat and went in.

why are you acting so cute now yerin ? 

i immediately get inside her car before she change her mind and leave me .

she looks at me first -maybe to check if i put on the seat belt , Before she start the engine

 

.

I dont know who you are.

But why i have this feeling that you are more than the rich man's Rebel Daughter ?

 

------

Sorry for the grammatical error and typo :)